rrbcdg.gov.in RRB Group D Admit Card 2021: Railway Recruitment Board will be responsible for releasing the Group D admit card 2021. The admit card for Group D is all set to release in the online mode. Candidates whose applications are accepted by the authority can only download the admit cards However, the official date for downloading the admit card is not released yet and usually released 4-10 days prior to the examination. Candidates can get it from all official websites of the RRBs. RRB Group D 2021 Admit Card is the key to sit for the examination. Keep scrolling to get detailed information related to the admit card.
- 1 RRB Group D Admit Card 2021
- 1.1 RRB Group D 2021 Exam Pattern
- 1.2 How to download Railway Group D Admit Card 2021?
- 1.3 How to retrieve the Login Credentials?
- 1.4 Important guidelines to follow for RRB Group D 2021 Exam
- 1.5 Q1) Can we get the admit card offline?
- 1.6 Q2) What is the examination mode?
- 1.7 Q3) Does RRB issues separate admit card for scribes?
- 1.8 Q4) Can I request for the change in the examination center?
RRB Group D Admit Card 2021
For downloading the admit card candidate has to enter the login credentials as without it the admit card can’t be downloaded. The conducting body releases different admit cards for every stage of the selection process. Furthermore, the intimations regarding the release of admit cards are also sent to candidates on registered email Ids and mobile numbers. To know the gist of the RRB Group D exam details check the below table.
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Job Category||RRB Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Group D (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)|
|Selection Process||CBT -1, CBT -2, Skill Test, Document Verification (DV)|
|Exam Date||April 2021 Onwards, Tentatively|
|Admit Card Date||4 – 10 days prior to the examination date|
|Mode of Release||Online|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Also Read: RRB NTPC Hall Ticket 2021
RRB Group D 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern helps the aspirant to analyze the paper pattern. Furthermore, the candidate can use it for designing the exam preparation strategies and can work accordingly. Knowing how to do the smart study is the key to qualifying for the examination without hitting in the wrong direction. Check the paper pattern from below.
- Examination Mode – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Duration of Exam – 90 minutes
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Marking Scheme – (+1) for a correct answer & ( 1/3rd) negative marking
- No. of Sections – 4 (Maths/GK/Reasoning/General Awareness)
Those candidates who belong to the PWD category will be given 120 minutes for completing the examination.
How to download Railway Group D Admit Card 2021?
It’s important to know how you can download the admit card from the official website. To make it easier for you below we are providing the step by step guide for downloading of the admit cards.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website or you can even hit the direct link which is provided below.
- Step 2 – From the homepage click on the “Important Message” section.
- Step 3 – Enter your login credentials like Application Number and date of birth or email and password.
- Step 4 – Hit the submit button, the admit card will get displayed on your screen.
- Step 5 – Take the print of it or save it also for future reference.
How to retrieve the Login Credentials?
There can be two reasons if you’re not able to download your admit card. Firstly, your application status is rejected or due to heavy traffic on the website. Furthermore, if you forget your login credentials don’t panic you can follow the below steps to retrieve your data.
- Step 1 – While filling the login credentials you’ll notice just after below “Forgot Password”
- Step 2 – There, click on it enter your mobile number/ email Id.
- Step 3 – OTP or link will be sent to you on your email enter it.
- Step 4 – You’re all set to change your password.
Details mentioned on the RRB Group D Admit Card 2021
Aspirants must check the following details when they get their admit cards. In case of any error in the below-listed details, it’s advised that the candidate must get it rectified as soon as possible. As no discrepancies are entertained in the examination hall.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Roll Number
- Examination Timings
Documents to carry along with RRB Group D Admit Card 2021
The examination conducting body has mentioned some other documents which candidate must carry with them. Failure to carry any of it will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Have a look from below.
- Aspirants must carry an original Id like an aadhar card, passport, PAN card, voter id card, etc.
- One colored size photograph similar to be used in the application form of size (35*45mm).
Important guidelines to follow for RRB Group D 2021 Exam
The board has stated some important guidelines to which every candidate has to adhere. Read from below what you are allowed to do and what not in the examination.
- Carrying any kind of baggage is not allowed in the examination hall.
- No candidate is allowed to carry any gadget like mobile phones, smartwatches, or calculators in the examination.
- Any kind of paper is considered a cheating material.
- The admit card must not be torn from any side.
- The candidate must not forget to carry any important document which is stated above.
- It’s advised that the candidate must check the roll number and sit accordingly on the seats.
- Also, must adhere all the rules which invigilators state.
Q1) Can we get the admit card offline?
Ans. It’s mentioned in the notification that no admit card is sent to any candidate via post or any offline mode.
Q2) What is the examination mode?
Ans. The exam is conducted in CBT mode.
Q3) Does RRB issues separate admit card for scribes?
Ans. Yes, the admit card is also issued to the scribes.
Q4) Can I request for the change in the examination center?
Ans. No, the candidate is not allowed to change the allotted examination center.