IITTM Admission 2020: Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism Management (IITTM) has announced to open admissions for BBA & MBA Courses for the Academic Year 2020-22 & 23. Candidates who are interested in submitting the application can go through the information below.
For admission to IITTM Institute, candidates have to choose one of the IITTM campuses:-
The IITM Institute is currently offering courses into the Three (03) Years BBA & Two (02) Years MBA Program in Tourism & Travel Industry. The admission process for BBA, MBA is going to start very soon.
Latest Update: The merit list for admission to the BBA (T&T), MBA (TTM) programmes has been uploaded on the website of IITTM (www.iittm.ac.in).
IITTM Admission 2020 – Highlights
|Notification About||IITTM Admission 2020|
|Institute||Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism Management (IITTM)|
|Courses||BBA(TT) / MBA (TTM)|
|Admission Mode||Entrance Test (IIAT/or CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT etc)|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online (Both)|
IITTM BBA Admission 2020
IITTM along with Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Amarkantak offers Bachelor in Business Administration (Tourism & Travel) Degree Programme.
|Name of the Program||BBA in Tourism & Travel|
|Educational Qualification||+2 the higher secondary board or equivalent|
|Duration||Six Semesters (3 Years)|
|Type of Program||Full-Time|
|Selection Process||IIAT Admission Test|
|Expected Fees||INR 2,54,500|
IITTM BBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified Intermediate/Class XIIth examination from a recognized board with minimum aggregate marks of 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH).
The age of candidates should be a maximum of 22 Years.
- IIAT Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
Important Points for BBA Admissions:
- Candidates have to pass IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT) if they want to get admission into Full Time BBA Programme for three years.
- Class 12th candidates must submit their mark sheet before admissions.
- The Institute will conduct GD & Interviews at IITTM campuses.
- The Final Merit List for admissions will be prepared basis on the performance in IIAT (Qualifying Exam) and GD & PI Round.
IITTM MBA Admission 2020
Another Programme offered by IITTM is a Masters of Business Administration in Tourism & Travel Management. The program duration is two years. Through this program, candidates can acquaint the management skills required for the tourism & travel industry. Graduates of this specialization choose to work in hotels, hospitality and catering industry, international and national food chains, food-craft institutes located worldwide.
|Program Name||MBA – Tourism & Travel Management|
|Type of Program||Full-Time|
|Admission Test||CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA|
|Selection Criteria||Merit in Admission Test|
|Expected Fees||INR 3,39,850|
IITTM MBA Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible to apply for the MBA Program, candidates must have passed their Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year in graduation can also apply.
Maximum 25 Years as on the 1st week of July 2020.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/IIAT Score
- Group Discussion (GD)
Important Points for MBA Admissions:
- Candidates pursuing any Bachelor’s Degree can apply for MBA Program.
- Final Year candidates have to submit their mark sheet before the admissions.
- Merit List of the selected candidates will be published on the IITTM Gwalior website.
IITTM Admission Test 2020 – Important Dates
The Admission test (IIAT) and GD & PI will not be conducted for academic year 2020-21 due to COVID-19 pandemic conditions. The admissions to BBA (T&T), MBA (TTM) programmes will be made on merit, based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
|BBA/MBA Admission Calendar 2020-23 Batch|
|IGNTU IIAT 2020 Entrance Test|
|Last Date To Apply for BBA Admission / IIAT Written Test||August 16th, 2020, Extended|
|Declaration of Merit list|
|Last Date To Deposit Admission Fee|
|Declaration of Seat Allotment (Waitlisted Candidates)|
|Commencement of Academic Session|
|Last Date To Try for Internal Transfers From one program /center to another program/center|
|Communication of decision on Transfer Cases|
|Completion of BBA (TT) / MBA (TTM) Central Admission 2020-23|
- The IIAT consists of 100 questions for 100 marks
- The questions will be in objective type.
- One mark will be awarded for the correct answer
- No negative marking for the wrong answer.
The topics for the IGNTU IITTM Admission Test are as follows :
- General Awareness
- Verbal ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Language Proficiency
How To Apply for IITTM Admission 2020?
Interested candidates can apply for the admission test either in offline or online mode through the official website. Here’s the detailed process below:-
- To apply online, candidates must visit IITTM Main website – www.iittm.ac.in.
- Choose the Program/Course.
- Fill in the required online application form.
- After that, they need to pay the fee amount.
- Finally, Get a printout of the submitted application.
- Visit the Institute’s website to get the offline application form.
- Mentioned details required to fill up the application.
- Pay the offline application fee via a demand draft of INR 1000 (INR 500 for SC/ST/PH) in favor of “Director – IITTM” payable at Institute address must be sent to the campus along with all the required documents.
IITTM Admission 2020 Documents Required
- Marksheet and Qualifying Certificates of Class X, XII, Graduation (For MBA)
- Hall Ticket of Admission/Entrance Test
- Valid ScoreCard
- Aadhar Card
- Student ID/College ID
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer & Migration Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation (Employer)
- Work Experience Letter
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) is operated by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. It is well recognized for education, training, and research in Tourism, Travel and Air Cargo Management. Originally established as a registered society under the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India, in January 1983 at New Delhi, the institute was shifted to Gwalior in August 1992 and is now functioning at Gwalior in its own campus since 1996. Department of Tourism established its Eastern Regional Centre, namely Baji Rout Regional Centre for Eastern India at Bhubaneshwar in October 1996.