eshram.gov.in Portal Registration: The Government of India has launched the E-SHRAM Portal for the unorganized workforce. The workers who will register for this scheme will be issued a 12 digit unique number e-Shram card which will help them in social security schemes. A worker can easily register for the scheme by using their Aadhar Card, Bank details, and other important details such as mobile number, address, category, etc. The government will organize awareness campaigns across the country to enable the registration of workers. To know detailed information about the Shramik Registration, ई-श्रम पोर्टल, e shram csc login read the information mentioned below on this page.
E Shram Card Registration 2021
Bhupender Yadav, the Labour minister has launched the e-Shram portal for the unorganised workers in the country. The scheme aims to register more than 38 crore unorganised workers like; migrant workforce, construction labourers, domestic workers, milkmen, migrant workers, truck drivers, fishermen, agriculture workers, and similar other workers will be able to register themselves for this scheme. The registration for the scheme is free of cost and workers do not have to pay any registration fees. Candidates who are going to register must note that the e-SHRAM CSC card will be acceptable across the country. The union labour minister said that Shram Portal would be the national database of ‘our nation builders, our labour yogis’. Candidates who are willing to explore more about the E-Shram registration /Shramik Registration State Wise are suggested to stay connected with us on our website: www.iittm.org
|Department||Labour and Employment Dept.|
|Scheme||E-SHRAM Portal or Shramik Registration Online|
|Launched Date||26th August 2021|
|Launched By||Bhupender Yadav, Labour Minister|
e Shram portal Registration @register.eshram.gov.in, CSC Login
Ministry of Labour and Employment, India has launched the Shramik scheme for the welfare of unorganised workers. On the first day of the E-Shram launch Approximately, 1,65,000 workers in the unorganised sector registered themselves for the scheme. As per the Economic Survey in the financial year 2018-19, the total workforce of India is 450 million out of which 93% of the total workforce is in the unorganized sector. The government of India has issued a toll-free number for the convenience of crores of workers in the country. The toll-free number is – 14434. With the help of this number, workers will come to know the important information for the registration on the portal. Candidates are advised to kindly visit our page to know the latest updates.
E-Shram Card Status & Benefits:
- Unorganized workers who will register for the Shramik will get accidental insurance through Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) for one year
- Register candidates will get Rs. 2 lakh for accidental death and permanent disability or Rs 1 lakh for partial disability.
- The government aims to register More than 38 crore workers under the scheme.
- The card will be helpful for state and central government to provide shelter/ assistant to eligible UWs in case of natural calamities, pandemics.
- This card will be acceptable across the country of India.
Details Required to Register & Download E Shram Card
- Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar linked mobile number
- Bank account details
- One Time Password (OTP)
Tell If you are a member of:
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
|e shram Portal 2021 Registration Link State Wise|
|Assam||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
|Haryana, Delhi||Nagaland||West Bengal|
|Himachal Pradesh||Odisha||Leh & Laddakh|
|Jharkhand||Punjab||Pudducherry & Others|
How to Apply for E Shramik Registration Online?
- Visit the official website https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
- Candidates will get the self-registration form.
- Now, fill in the required credentials.
- After submitting, the candidate will be registered successfully.
- Now download the application form pdf format printout for future use.
- After registration candidate can get their card number with the help of registered mobile numbers.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Find CSC||Click Here|
|State Login||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|