www.jacresults.com 2021 Class 12 jharresults.nic.in (OUT) Intermediate Results

www.jacresults.com 2021 Class 12 Result, jharresults.nic.in Inter Results: JAC Jharkhand Board 12th Result 2021 is all set to be announced on 30th July 2021 at 2 PM. Approximate 3.7 lakhs students have been waiting to see their Arts, Science, Commerce results. Jharkhand Academic Council has now made any official announcement regarding this. JAC Class 12 Results 2021 will be check with the help of the Roll Code, Roll Number of a candidate. Once the result is declared, we will provide you the Jharkhand Board Class 12th Results 2021. All the candidates who are waiting for their results are advised to visit the official website regularly or can stay connected with us through this page for the latest updates.

JAC Class 12 Result 2021 Live Today at https://www.jacresults.com/

JAC 12th Result

www.jacresults.com 2021 Class 12

Jharkhand Board has released the examination notification earlier but due to the lockdown, the Class XII exam stands cancelled. Hence, the Class 12 result will be published solely on the basis of Internal Assessment only. Class 12th/Intermediate Result 2021 will be released on the basis of marks scored in 10th Class and 11th Class collectively. There is no merit list and the topper list will be published for 12th students on the website, this year. Jharkhand Board has almost completed its evaluation process and now is ready to release the JAC 12 Results 2021 in the online mode. A student who wants to check its result will be able to check it and download it from the official website.

रिजल्ट लिंक www.jac.nic.in 12th Result 2021

www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac 2021 Class 12 Result घोषित यहाँ 

Board’s Name JAC Jharkhand Board
Type of Exam Annual Exams
Exam Session March 2021
Class Class 12
Exam Status Canceled
Exam Name JAC 12th Results 2021
Result Date On 30th July at 2 PM
Article Category Board Results
Official Notification jacresults.com

Jharkhand JAC Board Class 12 Result 2021 @www.jharresults.nic.in

JAC has decided to cancel the board exams and now, is ready to release its Class 12th results after the completion of the evaluation process.  Now, all the students who have registered themselves for Jharkhand Board will check their results in July 2021. JAC Results 2021 Class 12 can be accessed through the official website and from other sites also for the ease of the students. All the JAC 12th Aspirants are advised to stay connected with us through this image.

JAC 12th Result 2021

Jharkhand State Board is preparing the Jharkhand Board 12th Results 2021 on the basis of Evaluation Critera. It is determined by Sixember Committee appointed by the JAC. Evaluation Criteria will be 80:20 i.e. 80 percent weightage will be given to theory Exams and the rest of 20 percent will be given n the basis of Practical Exams and Internal Assessment. If any student is facing any issue while checking the results, he can consult this issue with the JAC Officials on an immediate basis.

List of Websites for JAC Results

  • www.jacresults.com
  • www.jac.nic.in
  • www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in
  • exam-result.in
  • jacresults.nic.in
  • www.jharresults.nic.in
  • Jagran Josh

Also Check:

ICC T-20 World Cup Schedule 2021

Travel Guidelines in India

How to Check the jacresults.com 12th 2021 Result?

  1. Visit the Jharkhand Academic Council official website jacresults.com
  2. Click on the link that says Result of Class 12th Examination.
  3. Enter your Login ID and Password.
  4. Click on the Sumit button.
  5. Hence, the result will appear on your screen.
  6. The candidate can take a printout of the results.

jacresults.com 2021 Class 12 Result >>> Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3

rajresults.nic.in 2021 10th result

Official Website Click Here
Our Website Click Here


When will JAC Released Class 12 Result 2021?

JAC Class 12 Result 2021 will be declared on 30th July 2021.

What are the login details required to check jacresults.com 12th 2021?

Students will need their Login Id and Password to check JAC Class 12 Result 2021.

Where to check Jharkhand Board 12th Class Result 2021?

Visit the websites jac.nic.in, jac.jharkhand.gov.in, and jacresults.com to check the JAC 12th Arts, Science, Commerce Results 2021.

Leave a Comment