www.wbbse.org Madhyamik Routine 2021 (Exams in Mid August): West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) will be conducting the Madhyamik Exams 2021 in the Mid August, according to the latest news. Students who are preparing for the examination must check the official website www.wbbse.org or wbbse.wb.gov.in for the exam routine updates. WB Board has earlier decided not to commence Class 10/Madhyamik Exams in June 2021. Due to the rising number of COVID-19 cases, the board has postponed the Madhyamik 2021 exam date.
New: WB Board to review about the Madhyamik Exam Decision. Final Decision can be expected shortly.
Latest Update: WBBSE will conduct Madhyamik Pariksha (S.E.), 2021 in mid of August, as stated in the latest news by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee.
WB Madhyamik Routine 2021
The West Bengal Government has postponed Final Madhyamik Examination (Secondary, Class 10) Dates and may publish a new exam routine shortly. The Final Madhyamik Examination Routine was released earlier in the month of December 2020. According to the available schedule, Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary class 10 school-leaving examination) will be conducted for both the regular and external exams. Here we have provided all important and relevant information related to the Madhyamik Exam Updates 2021. As per sources, the important dates of the Madhyamik Exam are almost finalized, and given below.
West Bengal Board Class 10 Exam 2021 Details
|Board||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, WBBSE|
|Exam Name||Class 10 / Secondary Exams|
|Subjects||English, Hindi, Science, Maths, Others|
|Exam Date||Mid of August 2021|
|New Time Table PDF||Available Soon|
|Article Category||Board Time Table|
|Official Website||wbbse.org & wbbse.wb.gov.in|
WBBSE Madhyamik Exam 2021 Postponed/Cancelled? Update
Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted our lives in all possible ways and education is no exception. With schools and colleges closed due to covid restrictions, most of the school leaving examinations can’t be held on time. Therefore, West Bengal Madhyamik Examination (10 class, Secondary) will also be delayed. As per the latest update by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, the examination routine announced earlier will be cancelled shortly. The Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee earlier announced the cancellation of the Selection Test (Pre-Board Exam) due to this pandemic and communicated to all schools in West Bengal to allow the students to appear directly for the final Madhyamik Pareeksha i.e. the Secondary class 10 Exam.
Board President Kalyanmoy Ganguly has updated that exams will not be held in June 2021. Further schedule of S.E Examination will be announced later.
www.wbbse.org Madhyamik Exam Date 2021
Soon hen the West Bengal board, WBBSE announces the confirmed Time Table, students will need to download it from the official website of the West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education (Wbbse) @http://www.wbbse.org/ The exam date/day will be decided subject wise. The student has to check the examination program carefully and then appear as per the given time table only. Here’s the new tentative schedule:-
|Exam Date & Day||Subjects|
|August 2021||First Language|
|August 2021||Second Language|
|August 2021||Physical Science|
|August 2021||Life Science|
|August 2021||Optional Elective Subjects|
Madhyamik Pariksha Exam Schedule 2021 West Bengal – Important Points To Note Down
- Students will get 15 minutes extra time to read the question papers.
- WBBSE Madhyamik Routine 2021 mentions completing the entire one month before the start of the exam.
- West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2021 allots 1 hour 45 minutes for the vocational subjects under the NSQF project and the subject practical will be conducted by individual schools or sector skill councils.
- The theoretical exam on computer application will have a duration of 2 hours and 45 minutes and the practical will be conducted by individual schools.
- West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2021 mentions a time allocation of 2 hours and 15 minutes for Music Vocal and Music Instrumental theory exams.
- Exam timing of Sewing and Needle Work will be 4 hours 15 minutes.
|Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of the Exam Calendar||_|
|Class 10 Exams Start Form||August 2021|
|Exams End In||August 2021|
How to download WB Madhyamik Routine 2021 PDF?
- Open the internet browser on your computer or mobile phone.
- Type www.wbbse.org and enter.
- The official website homepage ” West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE)” will open.
- On the homepage, you can see the WBBSE 10th Routine 2021 on the right-hand side corner of the page under the ” Latest News” column.
- Now click on the link and the PDF file with all examination program will open.
- Check the information correctly for Madhyamik Pariksha 2021.
- Once properly verified, download the Madhyamik Routine 2021 PDF and save it on your computer or mobile handset.
- Take a printout if necessary and keep it for future use.
|Madhyamik Exam Routine PDF (Old)||Click Here|
|New Time Table||Released Soon|
WB Class 10 Time Table 2021 FAQs
Where can I download the West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2021?
You have to log on to the official website of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education @ http://www.wbbse.org/ and get the details from the latest news section of the website homepage.
When is the WBBSE Madhyamik Exam 2021 going to be held?
The Madhyamik Exam 2021 will not be held in June 2021. Further schedule will be announced shortly as per WBBSE Chariman.
How should I prepare myself for the upcoming Madhyamik Pariksha 2021?
You have to complete the entire syllabus first so that you get time for revision and solve model test papers of the past exams.
Is it possible that the Madhyamik Exam get postponed again?
Yes, WBBSE is likley to postponed/cancel the Madhyamik Exam Date 2021 again. Check updates at WBBSE Website.