www.wbchse.nic.in Routine 2021: The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) will announce the HS Exam Time Table in the month of December 2020 only. The WBCHSE HS Exam Routine 2021 will be available online and on the official website of the education council @ www.wbchse.nic.in. The HS candidates can appear for theory exams from the 4th week of February 2021. The exam will continue to the 2nd week of March 2021. The exam timing is 10 AM to 1.15 PM. The students appearing for HS Exam will be given 3 hours to complete individual papers in the Exam. Please read further and scroll down the pages for more information on Exam Dates, Subject Details, and other important information.
- 1 WB HS Exam Routine 2021
- 1.1 West Bengal Board Higher Secondary Exam 2021 Details
- 1.2 www.wbchse.nic.in Class 12 Final Exam Routine 2021 Update and News
- 1.3 New H.S. Exam Date 2021 West Bengal “Tentative”
- 1.4 WBCHSE HS Exam 2021 Preparation Tips
- 1.5 How to download WB HS Routine 2021 PDF?
- 1.6 FAQs About West Bengal Board Higher Secondary Time Table 2020
WB HS Exam Routine 2021
West Bengal Board Chairman, Dr Mahua Das will announce the academic programme for Class 12 Theory and Practical Examinations 2021. The HS Arts, Science, Commerce, Vocational Theory Exams in West Bengal State will be conducted in February 2021, Tentatively. Whereas the Practical Exams for HS standard students will be conducted from the 1st Week of January 2021 to the 3rd week of January 2021. All HS candidates must note down the Time Table carefully and start doing preparation accordingly and as per the HS New//Old syllabus scheme. Please check the important dates of HS Exam Routine 2021 from the below table.
Also Check: WBBSE Madhyamik Routine 2021
West Bengal Board Higher Secondary Exam 2021 Details
|Board||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||Class 12th / Higher Secondary|
|Subjects||Arts, Commerce, Science, Vocational|
|Exam Date||February – March 2021|
|Time Table PDF||Available Soon|
|Article Category||Time Table, Sarkari Result|
www.wbchse.nic.in Class 12 Final Exam Routine 2021 Update and News
The Final Exam Routine will be released soon for WB Board Higher Secondary College Examinations 2021. Students who were waiting for Class 12 ka time table 2021 can check the subject wise schedule dates now. As mentioned in the academic calendar, the First Exam will be conducted in February 2021 and the last exam is in March 2021. You can check the WCHSE 2021 exam date for Arts, Commerce, Science, Vocational subjects in the date sheet provided on this page. The exam will be conducted in Two Shifts i.e. First Shift/Morning From 10:00 AM to 1:15 PM and Second Shift/Evening From 2:00 PM to 5:15 PM. If there is any change/postponement in the WBCHSE Arts, Commerce, Science, Vocational Intermediate exam date and time, you will get the updates on our website www.iittm.org.
New H.S. Exam Date 2021 West Bengal “Tentative”
|Date and Day||Subject Name|
|March 2021||English (A), Hindi (A), Bengali (A), Nepali (A),|
Urdu, Telugu, Santhali, Odia, Gujarati, Punjabi
|March 2021||Hindi (B), English (B), Bengali (B), Nepali (B),|
|March 2021||Business Studies, Biological Science, Political Science|
|March 2021||#Health Care, #Security, #Automobile, #Organised Retailing, #IT and ITES- Vocational Subjects|
|March 2021||Psychology, Anthropology, Mathematics, Agronomy, History|
|March 2021||Computer Science, Environmental Studies, Modern Computer Application, #Health & Physical Education, #Music, #Visual Arts|
|March 2021||Commercial Law and Preliminaries of Auditing,|
|March 2021||Physics, Nutrition, Accountancy, Education|
|March 2021||Chemistry, Journalism & Mass Communication, Economics, Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic, French|
|March 2021||Geography, Costing and Taxation, Statistics, Home Management and Family Resource Management|
|H.S. Practical Exam Routine 2021|
|January 2021||Lab-Based Subjects|
|January 2021||Visual Arts|
|January 2021||Health & Physical Education|
WBCHSE HS Exam 2021 Preparation Tips
- Make a Plan and Schedule your studies as per your preparedness and Exam Routine.
- Revise the Subjects based on your weakness and strength. Give additional time for more difficult subjects and for subjects where your preparation level is less.
- Sleep Well and keep your mind fresh.
- Eat foods that can be easily digested.
- Exercise daily and listen to Music for mental and physical health.
- Do group discussions with friends, if possible.
- Keep solving previous years’ questions paper and go through the solved papers and examples.
- Maintain social distancing, wear masks whenever you go outside and wash hands with soap to keep safe from covid19.
WB Annual HS Time Table 2021 Summary
Students can download the WBCHSE HS Exam Routine 2021 online from the Government’s authorized official website of WBCHSE @ wbchse.nic.in. Here are the tentative dates:-
|Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of the Exam Calendar||November 2020|
|Practical Exams Start Form||1st Week of December 2020|
|Practical Exams End In||3rd Week of December 2020|
|Theory Exams Start Form||4th Week of February 2021|
|Theory Exams End In||2nd Week of March 2021|
How to download WB HS Routine 2021 PDF?
The candidates who are ready to write the final school-leaving HS Exam this year should download the Time Table from the Government’s official website. It gives all important Exam information in a PDF File that can be downloaded in the steps given below:-
- Open Google on your computer or mobile phone.
- Type wbchse.nic.in and go to the West Bengal board’s official website.
- The homepage ” West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education” will open
- Here, you can see the datasheet on the right-hand side corner of the page
- Now click on the Time Table link and the file with all relevant information will open
- Check the details correctly for HS Exam 2021
- Once confirmed, download the PDF file and save it on your computer or mobile phone
- Take a print out if you wish and keep safely for future use.
|HS Exam Routine 2021 PDF||Click Here|
FAQs About West Bengal Board Higher Secondary Time Table 2020
When will the West Bengal HS 2021 Exams be held?
The tentative exam timings are February 2021 to March 2021.
How do I download the Uchha Madhyamik exam routine 2021?
Just log on to the official website wbchse.nic.in and click on the link given at the right corner to open the PDF file.
When will the practical exams be held?
The practical exams will be held during January 2021
What is the minimum pass mark in the HS exam?
You have to score a minimum 30% mark in each theory and practical subjects.