UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 Online Registration Form, List, Last Date, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Other Details: In this article, you’ll discover various details such as steps to apply this Scheme, eligibility criteria, required documents, eligible districts, features of the Scheme, and other significant details. The UP government understood the importance of smartphones for education in this pandemic era. So, the Uttar Pradesh chief minister has announced offering free smartphones for eligible students studying in government-aided schools. Also, there’s a recent update of offering free smartphones even to Anganwadi workers for contributing massive efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic. So, read the entire article to discover detailed information about the UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021. Also, Visit Sarkari Result for details about Free Smartphone Yojana.
- 1 UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 Registration Details
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 Registration Details
|Scheme Name||UP Free Smartphone Scheme|
|Scheme Name in Hindi||उत्तर प्रदेश मुफ्त स्मार्टफोन वितरण योजना|
|Launched by||Sri Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of UP|
|The benefit of the Scheme||Free Smartphones To Students|
|Objectives of the Scheme||Rewarding Students and Anganwadi Workers with Free Smartphones|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||Unknown|
|Ending Date for Online Registration||Unknown|
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 in Hindi @Sarkari Result
यूपी सरकार ने इस महामारी के दौर में शिक्षा के लिए स्मार्टफोन के महत्व को समझा। इसलिए, उत्तर प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री ने सरकारी सहायता प्राप्त स्कूलों में पढ़ने वाले योग्य छात्रों के लिए मुफ्त स्मार्टफोन देने की घोषणा की है। साथ ही, COVID-19 महामारी के दौरान बड़े पैमाने पर प्रयासों में योगदान देने के लिए आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ताओं को भी मुफ्त स्मार्टफोन देने का एक हालिया अपडेट है। तो, यूपी फ्री स्मार्टफोन योजना 2021 के बारे में विस्तृत जानकारी खोजने के लिए पूरा लेख पढ़ें। Download सरकारी रिजल्ट to get the complete details about this yojana.
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 Online Registration Form
For Aganwadi Workers (Latest Update)
The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to reward around 4 lakh Anganwadi workers for contributing the lion’s share during the COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the Chief Minister of UP, Sri Yogi Adityanath, announced to offer Anganwadi workers with latest smartphones for implementing child and women welfare schemes in the villages or rural areas. The latest details and trends about the Scheme can be found at the state’s official website, up.gov.in. UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 online registration process opens at the official website(up.gov.in). The eligible candidates are required to fill the form to avail of this reward from the UP government.
Similar to the many free smartphone distribution schemes among the students in other states, the Uttar Pradesh chief minister, Sri Yogi Adityanath, has decided to offer free smartphones for students. To avail of the free mobiles, the students should fill the online registration form available at the official website(up.gov.in) or any other dedicated website as informed by the government. Although the government doesn’t release the official details and guidelines, here’s a quick overview of the application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc., that you should know.
Eligibility Criteria For UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2021
The eligibility criteria for the UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 are as follows. Only the candidates who fulfill the below-mentioned aspects would be eligible to avail of free smartphones under this Scheme.
- The candidate should be native to Uttar Pradesh, and the student must be studying in any government or government-aided school.
- The annual family income should be less than ₹2,00,000.
- The candidate shouldn’t possess any backlogs.
Required Documents For UP Free Smartphone scheme
- Aadhar Card
- School Id Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Marksheet of Previous Class
Since the application process would be done online, the candidates aren’t required to visit any government office. Visit the official state website(up.gov.in) for the latest updates on the Scheme.
Districts Selected For UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2021
The few selected districts for UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 are as follows:
- Siddhartha Nagar
How To Apply Online For UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021?
- Navigate to the official website, i.e., http://up.gov.in/, and tap on the register button.
- Fill in the required information such as contact details, Name, Gender, Date of Birth, District, Name of Father/Mother/Spouse, etc.
- Submit the form. Also, check the details before submitting the form. Make sure there aren’t any spelling mistakes or other errors.
- As soon as the candidate submits the form, he/she receives the unique registration number and password to continue the further process.
- Now, log in by entering the password that’s sent by SMS in the previous step. After that, fill in the other required details such as income details, category, address, academic details, etc.
- Next, upload the passport size photo and mark sheet(previous class) of the candidate.
- Finally, the candidate details are sent for verification to the higher officials. If the candidate is eligible for the Scheme, he/she receives the smartphone free of cost by the end of 2021.
Note: Make sure to check the details before submitting the form. Since the applicants are unable to edit or change the form after submission, it’s vital to recheck each detail carefully before submission.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
What are the features of smartphones distributed through the UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021?
The smartphone consists of preloaded study materials with an excellent internet connection. Each government college would be provided with eight or nine smartphones for the 2020-21 academic year. These smartphones possess high resolution with 6-inch digital screens.
Who is eligible to fill UP Free Smartphone Yojana Online form 2021?
The Anganwadi workers and students from the government-aided schools are eligible for the Scheme. In addition, the candidate’s family annual income should be less than ₹2 lakhs.