SBI Clerk Result 2020 @ sbi.co.in| State Bank of India Clerk Preliminary Cut off Marks, Merit list: The officials of State Bank of India (SBI) will soon release the result of the preliminary exam held on 22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020 for the post of Clerk. The SBI Clerk examination is for the appointment of 8000+ Junior Associates. Although the officials have not come with an official day for the release it is expected to release in the first week of April. In the following article, you will be given detailed information one required to know and follow regarding SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020.
SBI Clerk Result 2020
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Clerk (Junior Associates)|
|Total Vacancy||8000+ approx.|
|Examination Date||22, 29 February and 1 & 8 March 2020|
|Exam Centers||All across India|
|Result Date – Expected||First Week of April 2020|
|Status of Result||To be Released|
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 – Cut off Marks 2020
All the aspirants can view and check out SBI Clerk Qualifying Marks 2020 for Preliminary Examination @sbi.co.in. There is a huge no of opportunities that comes with the exams so more and more aspirants are getting dedicated to the preparation of the SBI Clerk Exam. After this, the officials are going to release the results according to the said cut-off. Also, these cut-offs are set according to parameters like:
1) Total Number of vacancies.
2) Total No of appeared candidates
3) Previous year cut-offs
4) Candidates’ Category.
5) The difficulty of the paper.
SBI Clerk Merit List 2020 @sbi.co.in
In this section, we mainly give important details regarding SBI Clerk Exam Merit List 2020. Merit list has the names of students who had gained the highest also they have some grace advantages during the next step of selection over other candidates. All the candidates can check the merit list on the official portal. The Merit List will be according to Registration Number, Name Wise of the candidates.
Steps to Check SBI Clerk Pre-Result 2020
- Step 1: The first step requires you to visit the official website @ sbi.co.in.
- Step 2: Go to “Careers”
- Step 3: Under the “Latest Announcements” section, you will get the Result link.
- Step 4: Candidates have to find the SBI Clerk Prelims Results 2020 for clerk (Junior Associates) and (Customer Support and Sales) Posts.
- Step 4: Click on the link.
- Step 5: Enter your respective registration number and date of birth.
- Step 6: Now you can check your SBI Clerk Result 2020.
- Step 7: Check the Exam Result and take a hard copy of the Result.
What After SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020?
Candidates clearing the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will be requested to take SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020. The SBI Mains exam is tentative to be held on the 16th of April (Thursday). Amidst all this there can be a delay for the exam as Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading in the country.
In the Mains Exam, there will be a total of 190 questions of 200 Marks. Candidates will be given 2 hours 40 minutes to complete the paper. According to the official notification “Candidates qualifying the main examination will be requested to download their call letter from the official site of the respective Banks from the second week of April 2020 onwards (Only a tentative date).
|Result Status – Available Soon||Click Here|
SBI Clerk Result 2020 FAQs
1) How can one check their SBI Clerk Result 2020?
Answer: Candidates can check their SBI Clerk Exam result 2020 by either visiting the official portal and clicking on the link given or can check it over here through the link mentioned.
2) Where can we find further details regarding the release of results?
Answer: Candidates can visit the official site of SBI i.e. Sbi.co.in., the site will provide all the further notifications regarding the results.
3) Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Answer: Yes, there is negative marking in the preliminary exam of 0.25 marks.
4) Is there any interview held for the selection?
Answer: No there will be no interview held for the SBI Clerk exam.