www.reetbser2021.com Syllabus Level 1 & 2 PDF Download: Rajasthan Board of School Education (RBSE/BSER) has released the syllabus for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET). All candidates who have applied for REET 2021 can download the Level I or Level II Syllabus through the official website i.e. www.reetbser2021.com or rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2021. Rajasthan TET or REET 2021 will be held on 25th April 2021 as per the latest updated notification. Therefore, Those who are preparing for the Rajasthan REET Paper 1 or Paper 2 Exam must download the new syllabus PDF as provided by BSER.
- 1 REET Syllabus 2021
- 1.1 www.reetbser21.com New Syllabus 2021
- 1.2 REET Exam Pattern 2021 Level I & II
- 1.3 Check REET Exam Syllabus 2021 Topics For Maths, SST, Science, Sanskrit, English, & Other Subjects
- 1.4 How to Download RBSE REET Level 1 & 2 Syllabus 2021 PDF in Hindi?
- 1.5 FAQs
REET Syllabus 2021
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer is responsible for conducting Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers (REET)-2021. The Board has already released the online application form for REET 2021 and a massive number of 11.6 lakhs candidates are expected to take REET or RTET this year. Candidates who have submitted the online form need to check the syllabus for Maths, Science, Social Science, English, Hindi as well as all other subjects from which the questions are going to be asked in the examination.
RBSE Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2021 Details
|Board||Board of School Education Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Exam Category||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Exam||REET-2021|
|REET Levels||Level 1, 2, 3|
|Admit Card Date||14th April 2021|
|Exam Date||25th April 2021|
|New Syllabus PDF||Available To Download Below|
www.reetbser21.com New Syllabus 2021
Rajasthan Madhyamik Shiksha Board Adhyapak Patrata Pariksha Complete Syllabus details along with its PDF download link are provided on this page. The official authority of REET 2021 has issued a new syllabus for Level-1 i.e. (Class 1 to 5) & Level-2 i.e. Class 6 to 8 since there have been many changes done in the previous syllabus. So, Aspirants who have filled the application form of REET 2021 are suggested to check the new syllabus and must be prepared appropriately.
REET Exam Pattern 2021 Level I & II
REET 2021 Exam that is scheduled on 25th April 2021 will be conducted for Primary (Level-1) and Upper Primary Teachers (Level-2) only. The date for the Level 3 Exam has not been declared in the notification REET 01/2021. Candidates who have queries about REET 2021 can write an email at [email protected] or call at 0145-2630436, 2630437.
Level 1 Exam Pattern — Class 1 to 5
- There are five sections in the REET Level-1 Examination.
- Each section will have 3o questions and 30 marks in total.
- The duration of the Paper 1 exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
|i)||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|ii)||Language I (English, Hindi, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|iii)||Language II (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
Level 2 Exam Pattern — Class 6 to 8
- Paper-II will have just four sections.
- Unlikely with all other sections that are of 30 marks., Section (iv) will have a total of 60 Marks.
- The duration of Paper-II is also the same i.e. 150 Minutes.
|i)||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|ii)||Language I (Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Sindhi, Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|iii)||Language II (Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|iv)||Mathematics & Science (For Maths & Sc. Teacher) Social Science for Social Sc. Teachers||60||60|
Check REET Exam Syllabus 2021 Topics For Maths, SST, Science, Sanskrit, English, & Other Subjects
Here are the topics for REET Exam 2021 Syllabus:
Child Development & Pedagogy
- Individual Differences
- Factors Affecting Learning
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes
- The right to Education Act 2009
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment
- Understanding diverse learners
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Action Research
- Child Development
- How Children learn and think
- The Role of Heredity and environment
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Teaching-learning process
- Learning Difficulties
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Transport and Communication
- The significance of Integrated & Environment Studies
- Approaches to presenting concepts
- Our Culture and Civilization
- Problems of Teaching
- Concept &scope of Environment Studies
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles
- Scope and Relation to Science & Social Science
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation
- Clothes and Habitats
- Matter and Energy
- Public places and Institutions
- Living Beings
- Personal Hygiene
- Teaching material/Aids
Mathematics & Science
- Light & Sound
- Lines and Angles
- Living Being
- Human body and health
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence
- Force and Motion
- Algebraic expressions
- Surface Area and Volume
- Area of Plane figures
- Solar System
- Chemical Substances
- Plane Figures
- Ratio and Proportion
Social Studies (SST)
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Resources and Development
- Main Components of the Earth
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Pedagogical Issues – II
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Geography and Resources of India
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions
- Teaching Learning Materials
- Principles of Teaching English
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Unseen Poem
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching.
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms
How to Download RBSE REET Level 1 & 2 Syllabus 2021 PDF in Hindi?
- Visit the REET 2021 website reetbser2021.com.
- Click the Level-1 Syllabus REET 2021 to get the Level-1 PDF.
- Or Click the Level-2 Syllabus REET 2021 to get the Level-2 PDF.
- Check the section-wise syllabus along with topics.
- Hit the download icon to save the syllabus PDF in Hindi/English.
|Download Level 1 Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Level 2 Syllabus||Click Here|
|Online Form||Click Here|
When will RBSE conduct the REET 2021 Exam?
RBSE will conduct REET Level 1 & Level 2 on 25th April 2021.
Where to download REET Level 1 Social Science Syllabus 2021?
Candidates can download the REET Level 1 Syllabus for Social Science and other subjects through reetbser2021.com.
What are the topics to cover in REET Level 2 Maths Syllabus 2021?
The candidate must prepare Factors, Percentage, Algebraic expressions, Statistics, Graph, Plane Figures, Equations, Interest, Ratio and Proportion, and all other topics mentioned in the new syllabus PDF.