Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021: The results of the Single Window Admission to Polytechnic Colleges 2021-22, Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021, are announced to release on September 22, 2021. The candidates can check their allotment status online. Since there would be no specific entrance exam to enter Kerala polytechnic colleges, the seats are allotted based on the candidates’ performance in 10th and 12th standards. So, only the merit students get into the ultimate government colleges and avail of high-standard education. Kerala holds 51 polytechnic colleges (45: Govt. polytechnic colleges, 6: Govt. aided polytechnic colleges).
Released Here >>> hscap.kerala.gov.in Kerala Plus One First Allotment 2021
The Department of Technical Education in Kerala state published the Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021 on an official website called polyadmission.org on September 22, 2021. The last date of reporting/ joining based on 3rd allotment is September 28, 2021. Read the entire article to know important dates and schedules. In this article, you’ll discover details about allotment results, how to check them, important instructions, seat reservations, and many more.
- 1 Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021
- 1.1 Kerala Polytechnic Allotment 2021 Date
- 1.2 How To Check Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021?
- 1.3 www.polyadmission.org Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment 2021 Link
- 1.4 Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Selection Procedure & Required Documents
- 1.6 Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021
|Authority||Kerala Directorate of Technical Education(DTE)|
|Admission||Kerala Polytechnic 2021|
|Admission Window||Single Window Admission to Polytechnic Colleges 2021-22|
|Level of admission||State-level|
|Eligibility criteria||10th and 12th marks|
|3rd Rank list and allotment publication date||22nd September 2021|
|DTE Official website||www.dtekerala.gov.in|
|The official website for polytechnic counseling||www.polyadmission.org|
Kerala Polytechnic Allotment 2021 Date
In general, there are two streams available in the Diploma courses. Stream 1 incorporates “Diploma in Engineering and Technology” while stream 2 has “Diploma in Commercial Practice or Diploma in Computer Practice and Business Management.” The candidates who passed mathematics, English, and science are qualified to apply for stream 1 and 2 diploma courses. Similarly, the candidates who passed in the Mathematics and English subjects are qualified to apply for stream 2 diploma courses.
Here’s Allotment Schedule for Kerala Polytechnic 2021:
|Kerala Polytechnic First Allotment 2021||4th September 2021|
|Kerala Polytechnic Second Allotment 2021||14th September 2021|
|Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021||22nd September 2021|
|Last reporting date based on Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021||28th September 2021|
|First spot admission||1st to 7th October 2021|
|Second spot admission||11th to 18th October 2021|
How To Check Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021?
Follow the below-given process to check the Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021.
- Sign in to the official seat allotment website – www.polyadmission.org.
- As soon as you open, you’ll observe significant dates and schedules on the website’s home page.
- Find the seat allotment result link and tap on it.
- Enter the required details and submit the data.
- Finally, it shows you the allotments.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Hall Ticket 2021
www.polyadmission.org Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment 2021 Link
To Check your allotment status Direct link is:
For Final Rank Direct link is:
To check Last Index position link is:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria to get admission to the Kerala polytechnic college.
- As mentioned earlier, the candidate must be an Indian citizen, native Kerala resident, and must qualify for the 10th & 12th examinations.
- The candidates’ should pass SSLC/THSLC or any other equivalent examinations.
- The candidates’ parents must be employees in the Kerala state government, central government, or other organizations.
- If the candidates have appeared twice to grab SSLC or THSLC studies aren’t eligible for Kerala Polytechnic Examination.
- Physics and Chemistry are major subjects that the colleges consider before the admission process for CBSE/ICSE open school candidates.
Selection Procedure & Required Documents
If you’re curious about the selection procedure for the admission process in the allotted university or college, here’s everything you need.
Required Documents: Allotment list print copy, allotment letter, passport size photos, TC or migration certificates, 10th and 12th marks sheet, caste, income, and fee concession certificate.
- First of all, take a printout of the allotment list paper from the official website.
- Next, report at the allocated polytechnic college on the specified date with the above-required documents as listed earlier.
Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
What are the few significant instructions related to Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2021?
Some of the instructions related to the third allotment 2021 result are:
- Check whether you’re carrying the required documents or not.
- Visit the official website frequently.
- The results would be announced in online mode only. If any candidate would like to communicate with the polytechnic education authorities, they must contact them online. Any other modes of communication are strictly prohibited due to the pandemic complications.
Where do I check the latest updates about the Kerala Polytechnic Examination and Allotment results?
You can check the allotment and examination results at the official website- polyadmission.org, as mentioned in the above article.
What are the required documents for the admission process at the allotted college or university?
A few necessary documents for the admission process are the allotment list, 10th, and 12th scoresheet, TC, migration certificate(if any), caste, and income certificates.