DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2019-2020 Apply Online for Multi Tasking Staff at drdo.gov.in. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released Recruitment of 1817 Vacancies for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Cadre. Eligible candidates are welcome to fill up the vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) From 23rd December 2019 (Time: 1000 Hrs) to 23rd January 2020 (Time: 1700 Hrs). About the tentative date of TIER-I Exam (CBT) will be informed the latest on the DRDO website. Applicants who are waiting eagerly for a Sarkari Job notification can apply for DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019 through the online application. Check all the details about qualification criteria, age, selection process below.
|DRDO MTS Admit Card||DRDO MTS Exam Pattern|
|DRDO MTS Previous Year Papers||DRDO MTS Syllabus|
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Great news for the aspirants looking for Defence Research and Development Organisation Job Notifications. This time Advt No.: DRDO Entry Test: 2019-20/MTS has announced for 1817 vacancies. Thus, the candidates who read the full details and found eligible, they have to submit their DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019 Application Form starting on 23rd December and closing on 23rd January 2020. Candidates shouldn’t panic and first, have to check each and every bit of information as the MTS Recruitment of DRDO CEPTAM. There is Tier I & Tier II as the selection process for this recruitment. So, candidates must qualify each and every round to be eligible for the job.
|DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment Notification 2019-20|
|Organization||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Vacancies||1817 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Apply Online Start Date||23 December 2019|
|Apply Online End Date||23 January 2020|
|Exam Date for Tier I||To Be Announced|
|Helpline Number||011 – 23882323 (04 Lines), 23819217|
|Email Contact||CEPTAM-09 – ceptam-drdo[at]gov[dot]in|
MTS – mtshelpdesk[at]detceptam[dot]com
The Centre For Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), on behalf of, Defence Research and Development Organisation is going to take charge of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2020. Candidates have an excellent opportunity to show their talent as the examination will be conducted soon for this General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post. All candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement carefully, before filling up the online application form.
|Online-Apply Application Form Direct Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DRDO MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
10th or ITI Pass Candidates.
Age limit (as on 01-01-2021):
- Candidate must be between 18 and 25 Years of age
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/ESM/PWD/WIDOWS & Others. Check Detailed notification for the same.
Process of Selection:
- Tier-I Exam
- Tier-II Exam for Final Selection
- Rs 100 /- through Online using Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
|1.||There will be two exams. Tier I & Tier II|
|2.||Final Selection will be based on Tier II Scores.|
|3.||Each Exam will be of 90 minutes duration.|
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability – 35 Questions/Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability – 35 Questions/Marks
- General Awareness – 30 Questions/Marks
- General Science – 40 Questions/Marks
- General Math – 40 Questions/Marks
- General English – 20 Questions/Marks
How to Fill up DRDO CEPTAM MTS Application Form 2019-2020?
- The candidate who want to apply will have to visit the website – drdo.gov.in
- Then, Click on careers at the homepage of the website.
- Now, Go to Other Advertisement and Choose Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)New.
- Enter Click here for online application for DRDO Entry Test: 2019-20/MTS
- After visiting the link, do click here for new registration.
- Enter details of the candidate to create a profile.
- Now, login with the User ID, Password received at your provided email.
- Update password or else skip it.
- Then, click on next and enter basic details, qualification, posting preference, upload documents, preview and submit the fee.
- The DRDO CEPTAM MTS Application Form will be completed after you complete the above steps.
- Take a printout of the successful application and keep it safe.