Assam Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2021 – Physical & Written Test Exam Pattern: Here we have provided the syllabus for Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment. Candidates going to appear in the SLPRB Assam Jail Warder Exam 2021 can check the exam paper pattern for the Physical as well as Written Test. The complete details of Assam Police Syllabus 2021 for Jail Warder Vacancy is available here. Participating candidates must check all the Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test Requirements for Jail Warder Male-Female Posts. Alongside, check Topic Wise Syllabus for Written Examination below.
|Assam Police Jail Warder Admit Card||Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment|
- 1 Assam Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2021
- 1.1 Assam Police Jail Warder Physical Test Pattern 2021
- 1.2 Assam Police Jail Warder Written Test Question Paper Pattern 2021
- 1.2.1 1. General English – 10 Marks
- 1.2.2 2. Elementary Arithmetic – 10 Marks
- 1.2.3 3. General Science – 10 Marks
- 1.2.4 4. Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability – 10 Marks
- 1.2.5 5. Indian History, Culture, Indian National Movements – 10 Marks
- 1.2.6 6. Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy – 15 Marks
- 1.2.7 7. General Knowledge / General Awareness & Current Affairs – 10 Marks
Assam Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2021
|Content About||Assam Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2021|
|Exam Official||Assam Police Department|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Jail Warder|
|Selection Process||Physical Test, Written Test, Extra-curricular activities and special skills & Academic excellence|
|Exam Date (Expected)||January 2021|
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam had published a job notification for Assam Police Jail Warders in Prison Department. The final list of candidates will be prepared on the basis “how they perform in Physical (PST/PET) and Written Test Examinations. Therefore, candidates who will appear in the upcoming Jail Warder Exams have to get the detailed study material. Here, we are giving complete information on Assam Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2021. The aspirants are advised to download the entire syllabus in PDF File and can also take the print out using the links provided below.
The officials of Assam Police will recruit candidates if they perform extremely well according to the SLPRB’s requirements. In the notification, the board mentioned the Physical Standard as well Efficiency Requirements but they didn’t show the full syllabus of the exam that must also cover the written test paper pattern & subject wise questions & marks and other important stuff. So, below we have shown the step by step selection process as well as the Question Paper Scheme for Written & Physical Tests. Kindly go through with it carefully.
Assam Police Jail Warder Physical Test Pattern 2021
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect can undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). Moreover, the Assam Police Department will conduct the Physical Standard Test as well as the Physical Efficiency Test to meet with their prescribed recruitment requirements. A Candidate who will qualify the PET/PST, only he/she can proceed further with the next stage of examinations.
Some Facts of PST/PET Events:-
- The PST and PET events will be under CCTV coverage.
- All Candidates who cleared PET will be subjected to biometric recordings for identification.
- Results of the PST and PET will be locally displayed at the end of each day of Test
Physical Standards Test:-
Height Bar Test:
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||144.5 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160 cm||142 cm|
|Chest (Only For Men)|
|Circumference measuring not less than 81 cm when exhaled.|
Physical Efficiency Test:-
|Male||1600 meters||06 minutes 30 seconds|
Note: Candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying standards in order to appear in written test in the next stage.
Assam Police Jail Warder Written Test Question Paper Pattern 2021
After the successful conduction of PET/PST Tests, the department of Assam Police will arrange the OMR/Online written examination according to the New Scheme of Examination provided to candidates through their official notification.
Subjects for Written Test Preparation:-
- General Knowledge,
- Assamese Language
Scheme of Examination (In Details):-
- The written test will consist of 100 Multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get half a mark.
- Questions will be of the level of class IX and X.
- The total marks for the Written Test will be 50. There will be no negative marking.
- The Written Test will be conducted throughout the State on one day at each district HQ.
- The date of the written test will be notified in due course.
- The best part of the written exam is there is no negative marking.
Applied candidates whose applications are found correct will attend the PET/PST of Assam Police Constable Examinations.
1. General English – 10 Marks
- Verbs/Tense/ Non-Finite
- Correction of sentences
- active voice
- passive voice
- Compound preposition
2. Elementary Arithmetic – 10 Marks
- Numbers System
- Allegation or Mixture
- Distance & Time
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boat and Streams
- Problems on Ages
- Height and Distance
- Data Interpretations
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
3. General Science – 10 Marks
4. Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability – 10 Marks
- Logical Reasoning
- Figural Analysis
- Alphabetic Reasoning
- Space Visualization
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Statement Conclusion
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Direction test
- Similarities and their uses
- Problem Solving Technics
- Data Analysis
5. Indian History, Culture, Indian National Movements – 10 Marks
6. Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy – 15 Marks
- Ancient notable and natural places
- Irrigation Planning
- Wildlife sanctuary and national park
7. General Knowledge / General Awareness & Current Affairs – 10 Marks
- Economic Scenario
- Indian Constitution
- Books & Authors
- Famous Personality
- Computer Knowledge
- Culture & Arts
- Sports and Game
- Science and Technology
- Awards & Honours
- And Current Affairs
If you have more questions about the Assam Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2021, kindly visit slprbassam.in