CMAT Admit Card 2020 by NTA will be released on December 24, 2019 for the exam scheduled on January 28, 2020. The candidates who completed registration for Common Management Aptitude Test 2020, admit card is important. National Testing Agency (NTA) has already intimated candidates about admit card date at their website. The admit card will stay on the website till the date of examination. Admit Card for NTA-CMAT is required at the test center and it will contain the date, time, venue and more useful details.
CMAT Admit Card 2020
As all candidates know, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) on coming 28 Jan 2020. Therefore, the agency is going to upload CMAT 2020 Admit Card so that candidates can know their roll number, test center details. CMAT is conducted every year and huge candidates register for it. This year also a lot of aspirants have applied and looking for CMAT Admit Card 2020. Thus, NTA is releasing e-admit cards through their official website.
|Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) Admit Card 2019|
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Test||Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT)|
|Exam Centers||115 Cities|
|Date of Exam||28 January 2020 (9: 30 AM to 12: 30 PM)|
|Date of Admit Card Release||24 December 2019|
|Result date||By 07 February 2020 (Tentative)|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Contact Details for Inquiry||0120-3946612|
|Email Contact||[email protected]|
For CMAT Exam Admit Card, a candidate will need registration number and password as their login details. If they have these details, we advise them to go to the NTA website and check for the admit card link. Because NTA has announced to provide the admit card only in online mode. To download the admit card, you must have a good internet connection. If there is any problem in print/download, kindly contact at helpline desk 0120-3946612 between 9:30 am and 5:30 am or send mail at [email protected]
CMAT 2020 Exam Centres
NTA has put out a list of all exam centers for CMAT 2020. According to the notification, there is an increase of 31 centers in the previous 84 cities. Students, as per their highlighted preferences, will get an exam center near to their location. In the exam. candidates have to enter city code, center code correctly as shown in the admit card.
CMAT Exam pattern 2020
- The computer-based test for CMAT is going to be held on 28th January 2020.
- The duration of Exam will be three hours or 180 minutes.
- CAT 2020 will have four sections – 1. Logical reasoning 2. Quantitative techniques & data interpretation 3. language comprehension 4. General awareness.
- The exam duration will be for 180 minutes or three hours. The exam pattern of CMAT 2020 will involve four sections, namely, logical reasoning, language comprehension, quantitative techniques & data interpretation, and general awareness.
- For every correct answer, candidates will get 04 marks and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
How to Download CMAT 2020 Admit Card Online?
- For downloading, visit the NTA-CMAT website.
- Then, click on download CMAT Admit Card.
- Now, Enter the CMAT Registration Details – User ID & Password.
- Here, you will see a link to print/download.
- Click on the same.
- The admit card for CMAT Exam on 28th January 2020 will appear.
- You must check if all candidate’s details mentioned in admit card are correct or not.
- If there is an error in the admit card, you have to contact the NTA officials.
- So, above all are the steps to download CMAT Admit Card for the 2020 Exam.
Details Appear on NTA 2020 CMAT Admit Card
- Name Of the Conducting Authority
- Full Name of Candidate (First/Middle/Last Name)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Online-Registration/Application Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (General/ST/SC/OBC/other)
- Examination Date
- Center of Exam
- Exam Center Code
- Instructions for the Recruitment Test
- Space for the Invigilator’s Signature
Instructions Related to CMAT 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates must verify all the details mentioned in the e-admit card.
- The candidate must download their admit card well in advance before the examination.
- A candidate is advised to keep the document safe until the recruitment is over.
- All important details such as exam center location, date, start time and end time of the test will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidate must affix the latest passport size photograph on the admit card if there is no photograph and the same must be attested by a Govt Gazetted Officer.
- The admit card copy for the invigilator must be submitted during or after the examination.
- Each and every candidate will have to show Junior Instructor Admit Card while entering the exam center.
- The supervisor will not allow in the examination hall without admit card and ID Proof.
- All instructions must be followed as mentioned in the admit card.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|