WBP Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF Download: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB), Kolkata has made the official announcement that the WBP Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF can now be accessible from their official website i.e., www.wbpolice.gov.in for West Bengal Police (WBP), Kolkata Constable Exam 2021. If you are one of the candidates who is looking to download the WBP Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF and its related details, then you are on the right platform. You will be able to grasp the understanding about all the relevant details about your syllabus in the sections below which covers the topics on West Bengal Police (WBP), Kolkata Constable Exam 2021 Details, WBP Constable Exam Pattern 2021, West Bengal Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2021 Topics, How to download Kolkata Police Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF? and some important direct links.
WBP Constable Syllabus 2021
The senior officials of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB), Kolkata has given the official notification by announcing that the WBP Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF is now accessible to everybody who applied filled the Application Form earlier for the post of Constable 2021, and it can now be downloaded from its official website @www.wbpolice.gov.in. This West Bengal Government category job post of ‘Constable’ has seen a vast number of responses from the candidates who have shown their interest, everybody who applies earlier is notified about the syllabus such that they can initiate the preparation for the WBP Constable Exam 2021 accordingly. Apart from this, there are multiple vacancies for the male and female for the post of WBP Constable 2021. Candidates can download the WBP Constable Syllabus 2021 from our page. Stick to this page to understand more about the exam syllabus topics, exam pattern, it’s weightage marks, etc, you need to strictly stick to the pattern provided here while working on the preparation for the WBP Constable Exam 2021.
West Bengal Police (WBP), Kolkata Constable Exam 2021 Details
|Organization||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Men & Women)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, PET/PMT, Main Exam, Final Exam|
|Exam Syllabus PDF||Available Now|
www.wbpolice.gov.in Constable Exam Syllabus 2021
The WBP Constable Exam Syllabus 2021 is available on the official website of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB), Kolkata i.e., www.wbpolice.gov.in. The candidates can keep their eyes on this legit official website to be aware of the upcoming updates. In case any relevant syllabus related changes occur, it will be updated on its official website itself. With the availability of the new syllabus the candidates can start working on it now. We have covered the process of downloading the latest WBP Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF below.
WBB Constable Exam Pattern 2021
- The Question Paper will contain the MCQ questions only.
- The MCQ examination will be for 1 hour.
- The Total Marks of the WBP Constable Preliminary exam 2021 will be 100 marks and for the Final exam, it will be 85 marks.
- The Total Number of Questions will be 100 for the Preliminary exam and 85 for the final exam.
- The Question Paper will be in the English / Bengali Language.
- The Question Paper will be based on the subjects related to General Awareness and General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik Standard), Reasoning, etc.
- The paper includes the negative marking. It will be 1/4th (0.25%) of the final marks for each wrong answer given by the candidate.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|A||General Awareness & General Knowledge||50|
|C||Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik /10th Standard)||30|
Final Written Test Pattern
|A||GK & General Awareness||25|
|B||Reasoning and Logical Analysis||15|
|C||Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik /10th Standard)||20|
West Bengal Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2021 Topics
- Error Correction
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence Structure
- One word substitutions
- Verbal Comprehension
General Awareness (Madhyamik Standard):
- India & West Bengal GK
- Culture, Geography
- History of India
- Current Affairs
- Scientific progress / Development
- All Static GK
- National/ International awards
- Political series of country
Mathematics ( Madhyamik Standard):
- Number system
- Percentages menstruation
- Ratio and proportion
- Differential Geometry
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio and proportion
- Fundamental Arithmetic operations
- Square and rectangle
- Profit & Loss
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Data Sufficiency
- Interpretation of Graphs
- Analytical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Mathematical Operations,
- Similarities and Differences
- Coding and Decoding
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
- Decision Making
- Statement: Conclusion
- Statement: Courses of Action etc
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Physical Standards (Minimum Requirements):–
|Category||Chest in cms||Height (in cm), Weight (in Kg)|
|All categories (Except Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis, and ST)||78 cms – 83 cms||167 cm, 57 Kg|
|Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Rajbanshis, and Scheduled Tribes||76 cms – 81 cms.||160 cm, 53 Kg|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|Time Duration||6 minutes 30 seconds|
Note: PMT & PET Test shall be qualifying in nature.
How to download Kolkata Police Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF?
- In the first step, the candidate needs to visit the official website of WBPRB i.e., “www.wbpolice.gov.in”.
- This will open the Home Page where the candidates have to search for the option of “WBP / Kolkata Police Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF” under the latest notifications section.
- Post the competition of the above step, the candidate will be able to see the Exam Syllabus in PDF format on their screens respectively.
- Click on the syllabus link and then download it in PDF format.
- As a final step, you need to print out the hard copy of the syllabus for the examination preparation purpose and further usage of it.
|Download Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
What all Subjects the candidate needs to study to clear the WBP Constable Exam 2021?
Candidates need to be thorough with the subjects related to General Awareness, General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics (only Madhyamik Standard), and also Reasoning, etc to clear the WB Police Constable Exam 2021. The candidates can check the exact topics covered in the syllabus provided above.
Will there be negative marking in the West Bengal Police Constable Exam 2021?
Yes, the WBP Constable Exam 2021 has a negative marking. It will be one-fourth of the final marks scored by a candidate.
What is the selection process for the WBP Constable Post 2021?
The candidate needs to undergo one written examination, PET/PMT, Main Exam, Final Exam, and then final interview round to clear the WBP Police Constable Exam 2021.