Introduction to Visa on Arrival Countries for India 2021 (The complete details): Most Indians don’t even think about international travel due to the visa application’s colossal uncertainties. However, here comes the visa on arrival facilities to kick off all the uncertainty about visa application. This facility allows the travellers to complete the necessary work related to the visa after entering the foreign countries.
Moreover, the process is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is submit all required documents and process the payment to access your dream locations. Usually, this facility is available only for those who have Indian passports. An Indian passport holder can utilize this scheme or facility from the government to visit various countries.
Although a few countries permit travellers without a visa, several countries still don’t allow travellers without visas or invitation letters. The below are the few countries where visitors can visit without a visa since they get a visa on arrival.
Visa on Arrival Countries for Indian Passport Holders
The countries accepting VoA are as follows:
Asia: Nepal, Timor Leste, Cambodia, Thailand, Macau, Jordan, Maldives, Iraq, Bhutan, Laos, and Indonesia.
South America: Bolivia, Ecuador, and Guyana.
North America: Trinidad and Tobago, St.Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, British Virgin Islands, Nicaragua, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Haiti, Montserrat, Grenada, and Jamaica.
Africa: Seychelles, Comoros Islands, Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya, Cape Verde, Tanzania, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar, Togo, Mozambique, and Ethiopia.
Oceania: Vanuatu, Tuvalu, El Salcador, Niue, Micronesia, Cook Islands, Palau, Fiji, and Samoa.
Usually, the requirements for visas keep on changing frequently. So, make sure you update every now and then on the official website before travelling to foreign countries.
Visa-Free and Visa on Arrival (V-O-A) Countries 2021
Here is the list of all countries in detail that permit Visa on Arrival. So, whenever you’re visiting these countries, you don’t need to be concerned about Visa processes.
- Antarctica- To visit Antarctica, you need a permit letter rather than a Visa.
- Bahrain- The travellers who wish to visit Bahrain require a passport, airline tickets, and an adequate amount. The traveller can avail e-Visa to enjoy the beauty of this country.
- Bhutan- You can visit Bhutan with a valid passport or few travelling documents.
- Bolivia- This country allows VoA to stay for up to three months without a hitch.
- Cambodia- This country allows a maximum stay for a month upon accessing the Visa on Arrival.
- Cape Verde- This country also offers VoA.
- Comoros- This country offers VoA for a maximum of up to a month. The basic requirements to avail of VoA are airline tickets(for the return journey) and adequate funds.
- Cote d’Ivoire- Indians can leverage e-Visa facilities rather than the VoA.
- Djibouti- Usually, the candidates who have invitation letters from the country are eligible to get VoA.
- Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador – The candidates can avail of free VoA to sit up to three months.
- Ethiopia- Indian visitors can avail of either e-Visa or Visa on Arrival to visit the country for up to one month.
- Fiji- You do not need a visa to visit this country. Also, it offers to stay for up to four months without any Visa.
- Macedonia(FYROM)- The passport holders need not require a Visa.
- Gabon- It offers both VoA and e-visa facilities.
- Georgia- Indians can avail e-visa for 30 days.
- Grenada- Indians with valid passports don’t require a visa to visit this country.
- Guinea-Bissau- It offers VoA for 90 days.
- Guyana- To visit this country, the visitor requires an invitation letter.
- Haiti- Indians don’t require a visa for staying up to 90 days.
- Indonesia- For tourism of 30 days, the visitors need not require a Visa.
- Jamaica- The Indians can reside for up to six months without a visa.
- Jordan- It offers VoA, and the fee charges are zero upon the purchase of Jordan pass online.
- Kenya- It offers both VoA and e-visa for 90 days.
- Laos- It offers VoA for stay up to 30 days.
- Madagascar- It offers free VoA for stay up to 30 days.
- Maldives and Mauritius- Only an Indian passport is required to stay up to three months
- Micronesia- Only Indian passports are required to stay up to one month.
- Moldova- If Indians have a visa issued by the UK, Ireland, or Schengen Area Member, you can avail of an e-visa.
- Montserrat- Indian passport is only required to stay up to six months.
- Myanmar- It offers an e-visa facility for one month(28 days).
- Nepal- It’s the only country that requires no Visa for Indians.
- Palau- It offers VoA for two months.
- Rwanda- It offers e-visa for passport holders for one month.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis- Indian passport is required to visit the country for three months.
- Saint Lucia- It offers VoA for stay up to 6 weeks.
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines- Indian passport is required to visit the country for one month.
- Samoa- The visitors require an entry permit to stay up to two months.
- Sao Tome and Principe- The visitor can avail of VoS to stay up to 15 days.
- Senegal- The visitors can stay up to three months with merely an Indian passport.
- Seychelles- This country asks for an entry permit to stay up to three months.
- Somalia- It offers VoA to stay up to one month.
- Sri Lanka- Sri Lanka accepts both e-visa and VoA.
- Svalbard- Only a passport is required to visit this country.
- Tanzania- This country offers VoS for up to one month.
- Thailand- It offers VoS for up to 15 days.
- Timor-Leste- This country VoS for up to 30 days.
- Togo- It offers VoA for up to one week.
- Trinidad and Tobago-The only requirement to stay in this country is a passport. The visitors can stay up to three months.
- Turks and Caicos Islands- Only a valid Indian passport is required to enter the country.
- Tuvalu- It offers VoA for two months to all Indian passport holders.
- Uganda- It offers e-Visa And VoA facilities to Indian passport holders to stay up to one month.
- Vanuatu, Zambia and Zimbabwe- These countries offer e-Visa facilities to Indian passport holders for a maximum stay of up to one month.
|Our Website||Click Here|