tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in TTD Online Ticket Booking Rs. 300, Rs.500/- Availability: The Andhra Pradesh located TTD – Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams or Venkateshwara Temple is based in the Chittor district. The leading online portal, i.e., www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in, is there to register and book the tickets online for the darshan. The Tirumala Tirupati Tickets online can be purchased at the price of INR 300/- or INR 500/-. Thousands of people visit the auspicious place every day to get the blessing. People with special entry are eligible to get the free ladoos; having said so, the online booking needs to be done at least three months or a week before TTD online darshan 2023. The maximum number of ladoos available per ticket is two only. To get more ladoos, the candidate will be required to pay the extra amount of INR 50/-. You can avail more information on this topic by sparing some time and reading everything mentioned in this article below.
Latest: TTD Online Darshan Booking For May 2023 month is available for booking.
TTD Darshan Ticket Booking Details
|Full Name of the Temple||Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams|
|Category||TTD Darshan Online Ticket Booking 2023|
|TTD Booking||Online (May 2023)|
|Official Website||www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in and ttdsevaonline.com|
|Darshan Timings for Special Entities||9 a.m. Morning till 5 p.m. Evening|
|Booking Fees||INR 300/-|
tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in Online Darshan Ticket Booking Rs. 300, Rs.500 Availability
As per the TTD authorities, you need to register yourself first to avail the benefits in the form of confirmed booking at the comfort of your home. The related processes can be conducted with the Tirumala online portal, I.e., www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. To book the tickets, you need to create your login credentials first. As per the main headlines, you will be required to pay the INT 300/- or INR 500/- while booking the TTD tickets online 2023. All the tourists who miss the booking previously can now confirm their booking via apsrtc online booking. They can also book by directly visiting the temple. With the help of the tatkal darshan ticket costing around INR 300/-, you can try your luck in case you forgot to book earlier. Also, children below 12 years of age can visit the temple free of cost without paying fees or online booking.
Check TTD Online Ticket Availability Chart 2023
As per the TTD – Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams, the online ticket availability check can be done from the official website of the TTD, I.e., @www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. The Tirupati online darshan chart is updated regularly by its officers to enable people with the facility of checking the chart before their booking confirmation. In case of no payment of the fees, your booking status will not be considered as confirmed. And, this way, you will never be able to see your name in the list of authorized people. You can check the TTD availability chart 2023 from here.
Steps for Tirupati Darshan Tickets Booking Online
- In the initial step, you need to visit the online portal or the official website of the Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams. The link to the official portal is @https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the Home page on the official portal of TTD.
- Scroll down to view the particular section on the ‘Online Booking.’
- After the above step is completed, choose the ‘TTD darshan booking online’ for the one you are determined to get an entry for.
- You will be required to make the account in this step. To create your login credentials, you will need your Email ID, Full name, and one Confidential Passkey or Password.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to move ahead.
- You will be able to witness the ‘Online TTD Ticket Booking Form.’
- Fill the complete form using your details.
- Upload all the documents asked by the TTD online portal.
- Check and verify all the details entered in the main form and rectify the mistakes, if any.
- Once you find that all the details are correct, then move ahead with the fee payment process.
- To avail of the ticket’s benefit and confirm the booking, you can make the online payment via your debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- A confirmed ticket will be available on the portal.
- You can download it for future use.
|Login to See Availability Chart||Click Here|
Do children also have to pay for the booking of online Tirupati Darshan Tickets?
As per the norms, if your child is below 12 years, then he/she can have the darshan free of cost.
What is the total cost incurred for the TTD Online Tickets Booking?
The total cost for booking the TTD tickets on the online platform is INR 300/- only.
Do we need any particular documents for booking the TTD online ticket?
Yes, the online booking portal might ask you for your PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport size photos, Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card, etc. Keep it ready beforehand.