TN Forest Guard / Forest Guard With Licence Hall Ticket 2020 (Released): TN Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020 is available from 29th Feb to 08th March 2020. Candidates have to download the Tamilnadu Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020 if they wish to attend the examination. Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service is releasing TNFUSRC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020 only for the candidate whose application doesn’t contain any error and submitted with full payment, also on-time. Therefore, before you check TN Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 ensure the acceptance of your application.
Latest: TN Forest Guard / Forest Guard With Licence Hall Ticket Available Now. Download it using direct link provided below.
- 1 TN Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.1 TNFUSRC Forest Guard / Forest Guard With Licence Selection Process 2020
- 1.2 TN Forest Guard / Forest Guard With Licence Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.3 TN Forest Guard Exam Date /Timings 2020
- 1.4 Information on TN Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
- 1.5 Documents as Identity Proof with Tamilnadu Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
- 1.6 How to download TNFSURC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020?
- 1.7 Details Required to Download TN Forest Guard Call Letter 2020
- 1.8 Direct Links for forests.tn.gov.in Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
TN Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020
|Examiner||Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Forest Guard / Forest Guard With Licence|
|Total Vacancy||320 Posts|
|Exam Date||8th March 2020|
|Admit Card||29th Feb to 08th March 2020|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
TNFUSRC Forest Guard / Forest Guard With Licence Selection Process 2020
Direct recruitment for Forest Guard and Forest Guard with License by Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee will conclude the select list on the basis of:-
A. Written Test (Online/CBT)
TN Forest Guard / Forest Guard With Licence Exam Pattern 2020
The computer based online examination for Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Licence has the below listed exam scheme prepared by officials:-
- The question paper Language will be Tamil and English.
- There shall be 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in total.
- Maximum Marks – 150.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- No Negative Marking for both of the exams.
TN Forest Guard Exam Date /Timings 2020
|Exam Date||Exam Time||Reporting Time|
|08.03.2020||9.00 AM to 11.00 AM||7.30 AM|
|08.03.2020||12.30 PM to 2.30 PM||11.00 AM|
|08.03.2020||4.00 PM to 6.00 PM||3.30 PM|
Information on TN Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
Candidates should check complete details provided on their TN Forest Guard Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2020, such as:-
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number.
- Hall Ticket No.
- Application Number
- Center Name
- Center Address/Location
- Center Code
- Paper Code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Authorized Signatory
- Stamp of TN Forest Department
Note: Ensure that the photograph & signature on the admit card are clearly visible.
Documents as Identity Proof with Tamilnadu Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
Apart from the TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Admit Card, candidates should remember to take one identity. Here’s a list of documents:-
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter’s Card.
- Driving Licence.
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Other ID authorized by TN Forest Department.
How to download TNFSURC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020?
- Visit the Government of Tamilnadu, Forest Department Website – forests.tn.gov.in.
- Enter the recruitment page.
- Click on Tamilnadu Forest Guard, Forest Guard With Licence Admit Card 2020.
- Enter the Application Number, Date of Birth/Password.
- Submit details.
- The TN Forest Guard Exam Admit Card 2020 will appear.
- Take a print out of the admit card/hall ticket.
- Also, download few copies of the same.
Details Required to Download TN Forest Guard Call Letter 2020
Candidates will need a few details in order to download the TN Forest Guard Call Letter 2020 from the official Website, such as:
i) Application Number
ii) Date of Birth/Password
Forgot Application Number: In case a candidate has forgotten the application number, password details then the candidate should retrieve it with the help of the Forgot Application Number link mentioned on the login page.
Forgot Password: The candidate can use Forgot password option to generate a new password.
Direct Links for forests.tn.gov.in Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
All candidates are looking for the direct link to download https://tnfusrc.in/drfgjan20/ Hall Ticket 2020 but the officials will release the link only according to their schedule. It will become easier for candidates to just click on the direct link and download the admit card without wasting their precious time. Therefore, Once released, direct link will be updated here. Stay connected.
Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service Contact Details:-
- Phone No. 044-2434 1251
- Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
- Email Id: [email protected]