ruhsraj.org RUHS BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023 Download Link: The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences released the RUHS BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023 on 18th July 2023. The admit card is released now and made available for download. Students who registered for the BSc Nursing program at RUHS were waiting for the admit card as the exam date is near.
Candidates can download the RHUS BSc Nursing Hall Ticket 2023 from the direct download link at https://bscnursing23.ruhsraj.co.in/NurForm2023/getForMAdMit.php or from the official website at www.ruhsraj.org by following the step-by-step process. In this article, you will find all the important updates about RUHS BSc Nursing Exam and instructions about downloading RUHS BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023.
RUHS BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has scheduled the BSc Nursing exam on 23rd July 2023. The university started inviting applications on 29th May and closed the application window on 21 June 2023 at 11:55 pm via RUHS BSc Nursing application form 2023. It is a 2-hour long online, computer-based test for admission to the BSc Nursing courses in Rajasthan. After clearing this exam, students can proceed with their admission to the course. The exam hall ticket is now released, and we have added the direct download link to this article.
RUHS Bachelor of Science Nursing Exam 2023-24 Details
|Organization||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Exam Name||RUHS BSc Nursing Exam 2023-24|
|Exam for||Bachelor of Science – Nursing|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||18th July 2023 (Released)|
|Mode of Release||Online|
|Details Required to Download Admit Card||Application/ Challan No.|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Here Released >>>
www.ruhsraj.org RUHS BSc Nursing Exam Hall Ticket 2023
RUHS BSc Nursing exam date 2023-24 is 23rd July 2023. The question paper will have 100 questions carrying 100 marks. Each question will carry 1 mark. There will be no negative marking in the BSc Nursing entrance exam. Candidates with 12th-class degrees from a recognized board with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry subjects are eligible for the exam. They must have obtained a minimum of 45% aggregate (for the general category) and 40% aggregate (for SC/ST students). The minimum age criteria is 17 years. As for the upper age limit, the female candidates must not be above 28 years and male candidates must not be above 25 years.
How to Download RUHS BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023?
To download your RUHS BSc Nursing 2023-24 admit card, you must visit the RUHS official website. Here is the step-by-step process to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences at https://www.ruhsraj.org/.
- Scroll down, and on the left side, you will find the “Quick Links” section. From here, click on the “Admissions 2023-24” link.
- You will be redirected to the Admission page of the 2023-24 session. Click on the BSc Nursing menu on this page.
- You will see 2 columns here. From the left column, click on the “Admit Card” menu.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page.
- Enter your application number/ challan number here and click on “Proceed”.
- By proceeding, your admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download your RUHS BSc Nursing Exam Hall Ticket 2023-24 and save it to your device.
- Take a printout to carry to your Nursing exam center.
|BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023 Download Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
What is the language of the RUHS BSc Nursing entrance exam?
The language of the RUHS BSc Nursing entrance exam is English and Hindi.