REET Cut Off 2021 Level 1, Level 2, English, Hindi, Social Science, SST, expected cut-off marks, and additional details: Check the REET(Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers) level 1 and level 2 subject-wise category cut off marks. The candidates who score above the given cut-off marks will qualify for the REET 2021. In general, the precise cut-off marks would be released on the REET official website(www.reetbser21.com). Usually, the exam conductors decide the cut-off marks for levels 1 and 2 based on the merit list. However, you can check the expected REET cut-off marks of various subjects in this article.
Released Here >>>REET Result 2021 Direct Link
REET Cut Off 2021 Level 1
REET was conducted by the RBSE(Board of Secondary Education). According to the latest reports, it’s known that most people were selected for level 2. The total number of candidates appearing for the exam is over one lakh. Despite the huge competition, the candidates performed pretty well in the REET. Here are the complete cut-off details for level 1 REET based on the category.
REET Cut Off 2021 Level 1 Category Wise:
|Category||Cut Off Percentage|
|General(Male and Female)||79.33|
|OBC(Male and Female)||77.33|
|SBC(Male and Female)||75.33|
|SC(Male and Female)||74|
|ST(Male and Female)||72|
|Sahariya(Male and Female)||Unknown|
REET Cut Off 2021 Level 2
Here are the cut-off marks and percentages for the REET level 2 2021. In general, the criteria for the level 2 REET would be as follows: 30% of the weightage would be taken from the graduation marks, while 70% of the weighting would be taken from the REET exam.
REET Cut Off 2021 Level 2 Category Wise:
|General||120 to 135||117 to 132|
|EWB||116 to 120|
|OBC||117 to 131||106 to 118|
|MBC||105 to 109|
|SC||103 to 108||101 to 110|
|ST||105 to 114||95 to 101|
|PD||99 to 106||94 to 99|
REET Expected Cut Off Marks 2021
In this section, let’s discuss the REET cut-off marks in various subjects. These cut-off marks are analyzed based on the previous year’s cut-off marks.
REET Cut Off 2021 in Hindi
- The expected cut-off marks in REET level 1 Hindi are 98 to 114.
- The expected cut-off marks in REET level 2 Hindi are 107 to 116.
REET Cut Off 2021 in Science
- The expected cut-off marks in REET Level 1 Science are 111 to 114.
- The expected cut-off marks in REET Level 2 Science are 111 to 114.
REET Cut Off 2021 in Sanskrit
- The expected cut-off marks in REET level 1 Sanskrit are 105 to 110.
- The expected cut-off marks in REET level 2 Sanskrit are 107 to 116.
REET Cut Off 2021 in English
- The expected cut-off marks in REET Level 1 English are 101 to 111.
- The expected cut-off marks in REET Level 2 English are 104 to 114.
REET Cut Off 2021 Maths
- The expected cut-off marks in REET Level 1 Maths are 111 to 123.
- The expected cut-off marks in REET Level 2 Maths are 116 to 127.
REET Cut Off 2021 SST
- The expected cut-off marks in REET Level 1 SST are 112 to 118.
- The expected cut-off marks in REET Level 2 SST are 104 to 126.
How To Check REET Exam Level 1/2 Cut Off Marks 2021?
It’s pretty easy to check the cut-off marks and exam results of REET on the official website. Follow the below-given steps to check your results.
- Initially, navigate to the official website of www.reetbser.com.
- Then, it takes you to the homepage of the official website. Now, find the links of REET 2021 Cut Off Level 1 and 2.
- Click on the link.
- That’s it. The cut-off of REEt would be displayed on your digital screen.
- Finally, download the cut-off marks from the website.
|Our Website||Click Here|