PSTET 2021 Apply online – Punjab TET 2021 official website, PSTET 2021 Application Form Last Date, PSTET 2021 Fees, PSTET 2021 Notification, Punjab TET 2021 syllabus, etc. other essential details: On November 25, 2021, Punjab School Education Board released the PSTET 2021 application form. The PSTET application form’s last date is December 6, 2021. So, Punjab’s aspiring teachers should apply for this exam before December 6. If you’ve no idea about applying for the exam, navigate to the official website of the PSTET and check for the application link. Also, you’ll find the registration process for the exam in detail as you read this article. Here, you’ll discover everything about PSTET, from eligibility criteria to the application process to the exam syllabus. So, let’s get started.
|Exam Authority||Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)|
|Exam Name||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)|
|Application form Commencement Date||25th November 2021, Started|
|Online Application Last Date||6th December 2021, Last Date|
|Exam Date||24th December 2021|
|Article Category||Application Form|
PSTET 2021 Application Form
The PSTET application start and end dates are November 25, 2021, and December 6, 2021. The candidates can apply for the corrections in the application form from 10-13th December. The Board members release the PSTET admit card ten to fifteen days before the examination. Since the exam date is December 24, 2021, the admit card will be released on December 16, 2021. Only those students who will apply successfully will be able to participate in Punjab TET 2021-2022 Exam.
|Application For Filling||25 November 2021 to 6 December 2021|
|Correction of Application||10 December 2021 to 13 December 2021|
|Release Date of Admit Card||16 December 2021|
|PSTET Exam Date||24 December 2021|
PSTET 2021 Fees
- The application fee for General and BC candidates are 900 and 1800 for one and two papers, respectively.
- Similarly, the application fee for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped for one and two papers is 600 and 1200, respectively.
- There isn’t any PSTET 2021 fee for Ex-Serviceman candidates.
PSEB allows the candidates to correct the details in the application form if there are any mistakes. So, if you find any errors in your application form, make sure you apply for the correction from December 10, 2021, to December 13, 2021. Usually, the changes can be made in the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number and EmailID
- Exam Center
PSTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, check whether you’re eligible for the test or not. It’s one of the foremost steps to do before applying for any exam. Or else, the candidate’s application gets rejected for not meeting the eligibility criteria of the exam. If you aren’t aware of the PSTET 2021 eligibility criteria, here are a few details that you should know.
- PSTET has no upper age limit.
- The candidate applying for the PSTET Paper 1 should pass the 12th class with 50% marks. In addition, it requires a Diploma in Elementary Education or Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- The eligibility criteria for the candidates applying for paper two is BA/BSc pass with DEID/BEd/BEIED/BA/BSc-Ed.
PSTET 2021 Syllabus & Exam Details
PSTET is conducted in two papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2. The syllabus for paper 1 and paper 2 are as follows:
- Paper 1: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies
- Paper 2: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, Mathematics, and Science or Social Studies/Social Sciences
The total number of questions in the exam is 150, which is conducted for 150 marks. This means each question carries one mark. The exam pattern is the same for both papers.
How to Apply Online For PSTET 2021?
If you haven’t applied for the PSTET, the detailed process is to fill out the application form. All you need to do is follow the below-given steps carefully and apply for the PSTET(Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test).
- Navigate to the official website of the PSTET by clicking the below-given link. https://pstet.pseb.ac.in
- Tap on the “New User” option and scan the instruction completely to continue the further process.
- Select “Register User” and enter the required details such as personal details(Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, Gender), contact details(Email ID and Phone Number), and address on the Aadhar Card.
- Scan your image and signature to upload and complete the application process.
- Pay the application fee and submit the details.
- Make sure you cross-check the entered details to avoid any mistakes.
|Download PSTET 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Punjab TET 2021 Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|