Latest Updated News New PSTET Admit Card 2020 Released on 15th January 2019 for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test scheduled on 19th January 2020. Candidates who applied for Punjab TET (PSTET) can download the admit card after uploaded by the PSEB as per the revised Roll No & Exam Center. The authority will issue admit card for TET Exam at pstet.net. Earlier, the admit card for Punjab TET released but the exam postponed. Now, the revised admit card with the latest timetable will be available on the official website again. All candidates must download the Punjab PSTET Admit Card & Roll No Slip provided afresh for the examination. Check the new date, exam center, hall ticket details below.
PSTET Admit Card 2020
PSTET Admit Card for Paper I, II Examination will be uploaded at pstet.net website. At the website, candidates have to click on login option and must enter the required details to grab the admit card. The admit card will contain Date, Venue, and Time for the TET Examination. In the exam center, a supervisor will ask to see admit card and Identity Proof. Those who don’t carry the valid ID can’t be permitted in the examination hall. Also, see the instructions carefully before appearing in exam. PSTET will be opening doors for aspirants looking for Teachers Jobs in Punjab.
PSTET Exam Details 2020
|Organization||Punjab School Education Board, PSEB|
|Name of the Exam||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Minimum Passing Marks||60% or More|
|Certificate Validity||Seven Years|
|Exam Location||All Over Punjab|
|Date of Exam||19th January 2020|
|Date of Admit Card Release||15th January 2020 (Available)|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Contact Details for Inquiry||97736-61662 (09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)|
PSTET for Punjab Teacher’s Eligibility Test is compulsory for applying for various Teaching Jobs in the state of Punjab. The Punjab School Education Board is responsible for conducting PTET every year. Last year, it couldn’t be conducted due to some reasons. But this time aspirants have a good opportunity if they are looking for TET Qualification Certificate. Using this certificate, they can apply for the latest govt jobs in Teaching specialization. As we know the Teaching profession is seen with a lot of respect in our country.
How to download Punjab TET Admit Card 2020 Online?
- The candidate searching for TET admit card for PSTET can visit pstet.net website.
- Then click on Registered User, showing at the website.
- Now, enter the details of candidate as asked for Registration Number and Password.
- Click on login to see next step.
- Here, you will see admit card availability.
- If it’s available, click to generate the admit card.
- You are advised to download it before the date of exam.
- All the steps completed and you get the admit card.
Details Appear on Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020
- Name Of the Conducting Authority
- Full Name of Candidate (First/Middle/Last Name)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Exam Roll Number
- Online-Registration/Application Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (General/ST/SC/OBC/other)
- Examination Date
- Center of Exam
- Exam Center Code
- Instructions for the Recruitment Test
- Space for the Invigilator’s Signature
PSTET 2020 Exam Centers (New)
As we all know the PSTET Exam Rescheduled for 19 January 2020 so there are lot of talks about new exam centers. The location according to the previous TET schedule was too far and a huge crowd protested about the same. Now, candidates are expecting new centers near to their home locations maybe 50-60 km of a range because the fresh schedule is underseen by the PSTET authority.
Instructions Related to PSTET Admit Card 2020
- Candidates must validate all of the details available in the e-admit card.
- It’s advisable to download admit card before the scheduled date of examination.
- Admit Card must be kept safe until the results, eligibility certificate, scorecard and till the other events completion.
- You’ll check exam center location, date, start time and end time of the test with the help of e-admit card.
- A copy of the admit card for the invigilator must be submitted after the examination.
- Each and every candidate will have to show PSTET Admit Card while entering the exam centers.
- The TET authority will not allow in the examination hall without admit card and a Govt Identity.
- All instructions have to be followed according to the mentioned details in admit card.
|PSTET Admit Card Download||Download Link I | Download Link II|
|PSTET Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – When is PSTET 2020 Revised (New) Admit Card Release?
Answer – The PSEB punjab board will release the revised admit card on 15th January 2020.
Question – How long PSTET Certificate will be valid?
Answer – In the state of Punjab, PSTET, if qualified is valid for seven years from the date of its result announcement.
Question – When & Where can I download Punjab TET Certificate 2020?
Answer – You can download the certificate from PSEB official website – pseb.ac.in in approximate two months within date of result announcement. Also, it will be dispatched at the candidate’s provided mailing address.
Question – What are pass marks for PSTET 2020?
Answer – PSTET passing marks for Paper I, II are the same. It will be 60% for General Category and 55% for SC/ST (domicile of Punjab only)