pseb.ac.in Punjab TET Admit Card 2021: PSTET Admit Card 2021 or Punjab TET Admit Card 2021 will be released soon. Candidates who apply for Punjab TET (PSTET) can download the admit card through the official website – www.pseb.ac.in. The admit card for Punjab TET 2021 will include the PSTET Exam Date 2021, Time, Center of the exam, and other related details. All the participants must download the Punjab PSTET Admit Card & Roll No Slip provided for the examination. Check the new date, exam center, hall ticket details below.
PSTET Admit Card 2021
PSTET Admit Card for Paper I, II Examination will be uploaded at pseb.ac.in website. On the website, candidates have to click on TET Admit Card option and must enter the required details in the Login section in order to grab the admit card. The admit card contains the Date, Venue, and Time for the TET Examination. In the exam center, a supervisor will ask to see admit card and Identity Proof. Those who don’t carry a valid ID can’t be permitted in the examination hall. Also, see the instructions carefully before appearing in the exam. PSTET will be opening doors for aspirants looking for Teachers Jobs in Punjab.
PSTET Exam Details 2021
|Organization||Punjab School Education Board, PSEB|
|Name of the Exam||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Minimum Passing Marks||60% or More|
|Certificate Validity||Seven Years|
|Exam Location||All Over Punjab|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Date of Admit Card Release||A few days before exam|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Contact Details for Inquiry||97736-61662 (09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)|
pseb.ac.in TET Admit Card 2021
PSTET for Punjab Teacher’s Eligibility Test is compulsory for applying for various Teaching Jobs in the state of Punjab. The Punjab School Education Board is responsible for conducting PTET every year. Last year, it couldn’t be conducted due to some reasons. But this time aspirants have a good opportunity if they are looking for TET Qualification Certificate. Using this certificate, they can apply for the latest govt jobs in Teaching specialization. As we know the Teaching profession is seen with a lot of respect in our country.
How to download Punjab TET Admit Card 2021 Online?
- The candidate searching for TET admit card for PSTET can visit www.pseb.ac.in website.
- Then click on Registered User, showing at the website.
- Now, enter the details of candidate as asked for Registration Number and Password.
- Click on login to see next step.
- Here, you will see admit card availability.
- If it’s available, click to generate the admit card.
- You are advised to download it before the date of exam.
- All the steps completed and you get the admit card.
Official Website: pseb.ac.in
Candidates searching their admit card @pstet.net are informed that The PSTET Admit Card will only be available at pseb.ac.in.
Details Appear on Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2021
- Name Of the Conducting Authority
- Full Name of Candidate (First/Middle/Last Name)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Exam Roll Number
- Online-Registration/Application Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (General/ST/SC/OBC/other)
- Examination Date
- Center of Exam
- Exam Center Code
- Instructions for the Recruitment Test
- Space for the Invigilator’s Signature
PSTET 2021 Exam Centers (New)
As we all know the PSTET Exam will be held at various exam centers. There are lot of talks about new exam centers. The location of many of the PSTET Exam Center 2020 for many of the applicants was too far and a huge crowd protested on the same. Now, candidates are expecting new centers near their home locations maybe 50-60 km of a range because the fresh schedule is underseen by the PSTET authority.
Instructions Related to PSTET Admit Card 2021
- Candidates must validate all of the details available in the e-admit card.
- It’s advisable to download admit card before the scheduled date of examination.
- Admit Card must be kept safe until the results, eligibility certificate, scorecard and till the other events completion.
- You’ll check exam center location, date, start time and end time of the test with the help of e-admit card.
- A copy of the admit card for the invigilator must be submitted after the examination.
- Each and every candidate will have to show PSTET Admit Card while entering the exam centers.
- The TET authority will not allow in the examination hall without admit card and a Govt Identity.
- All instructions have to be followed according to the mentioned details in admit card.
|PSTET Admit Card 2021 Download||Available Soon|
|PSTET Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
When is PSTET 2021 Admit Card Release?
The PSEB Punjab board will release the admit card soon
How long the PSTET Certificate will be valid?
In the state of Punjab, PSTET, if qualified is valid for seven years from the date of its result announcement.
When & Where can I download Punjab TET Certificate 2021?
You can download the certificate from PSEB official website – pseb.ac.in approximately two months within the date of the result announcement. Also, it will be dispatched at the candidate’s provided mailing address.
What are the pass marks for PSTET 2021?
PSTET passing marks for Paper I, II are the same. It will be 60% for General Category and 55% for SC/ST (domicile of Punjab only)