PM Kisan Correction Form 2021: According to the recent update from the PM Kisan official website, the online PMKSNY – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna application correction form is active now for a certain period. To correct the farmer’s details, you have to check the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi I.e, @https://pmkisan.gov.in. The portal has got everything you need to make the required changes or corrections in the application form online using your valid login credentials. All the farmers who mis-filled the information intentionally or by mistake are requested to visit the portal and get it corrected as soon as possible. The extra workload of going back and forth to the CSC or the related department for getting the error correction done to the initial PM Kisan application form has been reduced now. The relevant information you are searching all across the medium related to making required changes in the form has been covered in this blog.
PM Kisan Correction Form 2021 @pmkisan.gov.in
According to the governmental bodies, the correction in the PMKNSY Form 2021 can be made from the official website of the PM Kisan I.e, @https://pmkisan.gov.in. Under the scheme, the PM – Mr. Narendra Modi has transferred about INR 19000 crores/- in the registered and legit bank accounts of the 9.5 crore farmers who registered previously for this yojana. The transfer took place on 14th May 2021. With the ongoing discrepancies in the application form many farmers who registered previously failed to receive the committed amount. It might be the case where the details you provided are either fake, not legit, or wrongly entered. If this is the case with you as well, then I request you to revisit your registered form from the main portal and recheck your application by making the required changes. Or in case, you haven’t applied yet then you can apply for the application before the 30th June 2021 to be eligible for getting the INR 6000/- yearly in the three installments of INR 2000/- respectively.
PM Kisan Form Correction can now be edited through PMKISAN App.
How to Edit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Form?
- In the initial step, all you need to do is visit the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi I.e, @https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Home Page’ section on the website.
- Then proceed with the ‘Farmer’s Corner,’ section on the page.
- To continue with the further steps, enter your valid Aadhaar Card number in the portal.
- Click on the ‘Captcha’ option and solve it.
- Hit the search button to move forward.
- The screen will show you all the pre-filled details of the farmer.
- To make changes to the registration form, click on the option of the ‘Edit Link.’
- A page will open on your screen, do all the necessary changes from this page related to accounting information, aadhaar card, documents, address, name, etc.
- Verify all the desired changes made. If they are correct, then proceed further.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to save all the information in the portal.
- Once the correction is done, you need to patiently wait for few days to check the status.
- If the application gets rejected again, then either you are not eligible for the installments or you might have again wrongly updated the details in the portal.
- If the application gets accepted, then you need to check the beneficiary status from the steps given below.
Steps to check the PM Kisan Corrected Grievance Application Form 2021 Status
- To start the process, all you have to do is visiting the main portal of the PM Kisan@https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Tap on the ‘Home Section’ which you will find in the topmost area of the website.
- Under the home section, click on the ‘Farmers Section’ corner.
- Here, you will be able to see an option of the ‘Beneficiary List.’ Hit on this button.
- Select your district, sub-district, block, name, and other details to open the list of beneficiaries.
- Hit the ‘Search’ button.
- It will redirect you to the new page where you’ll be able to check the details of all the beneficiaries on the website.
- You can confirm your status by checking if your name is there on the list.
- In case you have updated the form correctly and still, your name isn’t there on the list of the beneficiaries, then you must call on the toll-free number to confirm your status.
- If there is some discrepancy from the PM Kisan officials’ team side, then your form will be updated and you will get your installment of INR 2000/- in the 9th Beneficiary Installment.
Is it possible to correct the PM Kisan Aadhaar Card Details?
Yes, it is possible to correct the Aadhaar Card details. The steps for doing the same have been mentioned in the above section of the blog.
From where can I find the PM Kisan Correction form 2021?
To perform the necessary changes in the PM Kisan Form, you need to directly visit the official website of the PM Kisan I.e., https://pmkisan.gov.in.
Can we re-enter the new bank account details in the PM Kisan application form?
Yes, you can make the changes to your bank account details in the PM Kisan Form only if the first installment has not been transferred to the provided bank account.