MPBSE 12th Admit Card 2020: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has prepared MP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020 for Academic Session 2019-20. Regular as well Private students who are going to appear in Higher Secondary Certificate (HSSC) Examinations can download MPBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 when available at the official website mpbse.mponline.gov.in. The Exam for Intermediate (XIIth) Classes will start on the 2nd of March 2020. The students can check or download MP Online Class 12th Admit Card & Nominal List 2020 to know their Exam Roll Number.
मध्य प्रदेश बोर्ड ऑफ सेकेंडरी एजुकेशन 02 मार्च 2020 से MPBSE 12 वीं कक्षा की परीक्षा आयोजित करने जा रहा है। छात्रों को इस पृष्ठ के माध्यम से एमपी ऑनलाइन 12 वीं कक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड, नाममात्र सूची, स्कूल कोड सूची, नामांकन कार्ड के बारे में जानकारी मिलती है।
MP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020
|Board||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE), Bhopal|
|Class||Higher Secondary Certificate (Class 12th)|
|Exam Date||March 02 to March 31, 2020|
|Exam Dates for Disabled||March 02 to April 11, 2020|
|Morning Shift||09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Evening Shift||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|MPBSE 12th Admit Card Date 2020||February 2020|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
The MPBSE is going to conduct the Twelfth Class (Plus Two) Examinations in March 2020. All students may check MP 12th Time Table 2020 to get the subject wise dates. In a few days, the board will issue MPBSE 12th Class Admit Card 2020 by a student’s Name Wise, Roll No Wise, and School Wise. Each student must carry the admit card to appear in the examination hall. The supervisor will ask for MP 12th Admit Card while attending the board exams.
As can be seen Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is all set for Sr. Secondary Education. Recently, The officials of MPBSE has also generated the School Code List, Center List, Enrollment Card List. Now, they are ready for conducting the Theory and Practical Examinations for Class 12th Students. But as per the rules, a student will need MP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020 if they want to sit in the examination. Check complete details of MP Online 12th Admit Card 2020 with the help of the official website www.mpbse.nic.in.
mpbse.nic.in MP Online Class 12th Admit Card 2020
MP Board Higher Secondary (12th) Annual/Final Exam Season is coming again in March 2020. Each year, the government plans to add something new in MPBSE 12th Exams. This year also the department is looking to take strict actions against cheaters. The board has declared the date sheet and ahead they will provide MP Board 12th Admit Card 2020. For all candidates, MP 12th admit card cum roll no slip is very important if they want the exams to go without any problem.
How to download MP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020
The admit card for Madhya Pradesh 12th Class Pariksha 2020 will available at MP Board’s websites mpbse.nic.in and mpbse.mponline.gov.in. All student when getting the intimation of download can go to the website and grab the admit card. Below are some easy steps to download MP Board Bhopal 12th Admit Cards:-
- Visit the board’s website – mpbse.mponline.gov.in.
- Here, you’ll see all the updates by the official department.
- But you’ve to click on the MP 12th (xii) Admit Card 2020.
- Now, Search admit card according to school code list.
- If require, Enter the Application No, Enrollment Number.
- Then, admit card for MPBSE Inter Exam will come out.
- Check information available on admit card and download it.
Details Appear on Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12th Admit Card 2020
- Student’s Name
- MP 12th Board’s Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Subject Wise Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- School Code
- Paper Codes
- Exam Center
- District Name
- Other Important Details
Instructions Written on MP 12th Board Admit Card 2020
- The student must report in the allotted exam center 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- A supervisor will distribute the answer sheet and question paper 5 to 10 minutes before the exam starts.
- Each student need to carefully fill up details – Roll Number, School Code, Name, and other details.
- Don’t try to exchange the question booklet with any other examinee.
- If there are any doubts, kindly ask the duty supervisor.
- All details available on admit card need to get verified by the school management.
- Keep the admit card safe at least until results do not come.
To Check & Download MPBSE 10th Admit Card, Nominal List, Roll Number – Click Here