www.incometaxmumbai.in Sports Quota Recruitment 2021: The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai has released the Sports Quota Recruitment – 2021 for Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. Meritorious sportspersons have to submit their online application form for MTS, TA, and other posts through the IT Department Mumbai official website. According to the recruitment details, IT Department Mumbai will accept applications until the last date 25th July 2021. To check more details about Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2021, read below.
Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
Government of India, Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (HQ), Personnel Mumbai has notified the Sports Quota recruitment notification on 08.07.2021. Below we have mentioned steps to apply for I-Tax Dept. vacancies. The online application process for Income tax vacancies has started on 8th July 2021 and the last date is 25th July 2021. Know the Important Dates, Registration, Fee & Submission of the online application form for IT Mumbai posts Notification 2021 here. Also, check Age limit, education qualification, Selection Process, and other important information below.
Income Tax Department Mumbai Sports Quota Vacancy 2021 details
|Organization||Income Tax Department, Mumbai|
|Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Post Name||Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts|
|Selection Process||Proficiency Test, Computer Skill Test, Document Verification|
|Last Date||25th July 2021|
|Article Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in MTS, Tax Assistant Recruitment 2021
Recruitment in Income Tax Sports Quota is being made for various games/sports such as Swimming, Athletics, Billiards, Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis, Boxing, Judo, Shooting, and others. The Appointments will be made of meritorious sportspersons who have represented a state or country tournament, University Tournament, International School Tournament, National awards in Physical under the National Physical Efficiency Drive. All candidates are requested to submit their application online through the link given on the website: www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in or incometaxmumbai.in. On this page, we have mentioned step by step process to apply for MTS and Other Recruitment posts 2021.
- Inspector of Income Tax: 08 posts
- Tax Assistant: 83 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 64 posts
Income Tax Dept. Mumbai Bharti 2021
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Age as on 1st August 2021|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Bachelor’s Degree||18-25 Years|
|Tax Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed|
of 8000 key depressions per hour
|Inspector of Income Tax||Matriculation||18-30 Years|
Details of Salary:
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18-25 Years
- Tax Assistant: 18-27 Years
- Inspector of Income Tax: 18-30 Years
- Proficiency Test
- Computer Skill Test
- Document Verification
Following ORIGINAL certificates will be required at the time of document verification.
- Address proof
- Government-issued ID proof
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Driving License or any other
- Relevant Sports MERIT Certificate OR Participation Certificate
- Forms 1/2/3/4/5 (as applicable), duly signed by the prescribed authorities
- 10th class mark sheet or other valid age proof certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For age relaxation)
Sportspersons who are already working in the State Government/ Central Government or a PSU should bring a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer at the time of DV.
- The Last Date for the Submission of the Online Application Form is 25th July 2021.
How to Apply for Income Tax Mumbai MTS Recruitment 2021?
- Visit Income Tax Mumbai official website www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Sports Quota Recruitment-2021”
- Fill in the details required to submit the application.
- Now, the Mobile and Password will be generated for login.
- Upload Scanned Signature, Certificates, and Passport size Photograph.
- Submit the online application and take the printout of the form PDF.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|