rgukt.ac.in IIIT Nuzvid CET Hall Ticket 2020: The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – CET is conducted for those who wish to take admission in B.Tech and 2/3 year Diploma programs at the RGUKT campus. Those who successfully applied for admission can download the RGUKT CET hall ticket from November 22, 2020, Today. Candidates can download the hall ticket RGUKT- CET 2020 Hall tickets from this page and from the official website – www.rgukt.ac.in too. To know more details continue to read the article till the end.
- 1 IIIT Nuzvid CET Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.1 www.rgukt.ac.in IIIT Nuzvid Entrance Admit Card 2020 Download
- 1.2 IIIT Nuzvid Hall Ticket 2020 Guidelines
- 1.3 How to download RGUKT CET Admit Card 2020?
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.5 Q1. Which color ball pen should we carry for the examination?
- 1.6 Q2. What to do in case of errors in the hall ticket?
- 1.7 Q3. Can we request for a change in our examination center?
IIIT Nuzvid CET Hall Ticket 2020
Hall tickets are released after the application process gets over. Aspirants must check the hall ticket details. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the board. Details like name, date of birth must be checked to avoid any kind of issue later at the time of examination. The candidate must not forget to carry a printout copy of the hall ticket. To download the hall ticket for IIIT Nuzvid RGUKT CET 2020 Exam, you can visit the official portal – www.rgukt.ac.in. The hall ticket will contain important details about the examination.
IIIT Nuzvid Hall Ticket 2020 Details
|Department||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies|
|Exam Name||RGUKT – CET|
|Exam Type||Entrance Examination|
|Exam Date||28th November 2020|
|Hall ticket Date||22nd November 2020, Released|
|Article Category||Hall Ticket|
www.rgukt.ac.in IIIT Nuzvid Entrance Admit Card 2020 Download
The IIIT Nuzvid CET Entrance exam is conducted for a duration of 2 hours. The candidate has to solve 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the offline mode. Candidates must note that the hall tickets are only released in the online mode. No, hall ticket is sent to any candidate via postal mode. Hall ticket is an important document which candidate must preserve up to the end of the admission process.
Released Here >>> Rguktcet.in Hall Ticket
Also Read: IIIT Basara Selection List 2020
Details required to download the RGUKT hall ticket
For downloading the hall ticket candidate must have the following listed details.
- Application/Registration Number
- Date of birth
- Registered Email-Id
- Registered Mobile Number
IIIT Nuzvid Hall Ticket 2020 Guidelines
While appearing for the examination candidate has to follow the below-listed guidelines strictly. Failure to do so can cancel the candidature. Have a look at the guidelines below.
- Hall ticket must not be tempered from any side.
- The candidate must sit on the allotted seat.
- The candidate also checks all the details on the hall ticket.
- No candidate is allowed to sit in the examination without a hall ticket.
- The candidate must verify that he/she has received the question paper only in English and Telugu language.
- The candidate is not allowed to appear in the exam after the commencement of the examination.
- Carrying any electronic gadget is strictly banned like calculators, smartwatches, etc.
- The candidate can’t carry the baggage or any eatable item in the examination hall.
- Log tables are prohibited to carry.
Candidate must reach the examination center at least an hour before the examination along with Ball Point Pen.
Details mentioned on the IIIT Nuzvid Hall Ticket 2020
The following list of details is mentioned on the hall ticket. A list is shared below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Examination Centre
- Examination Timings
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre Code
- Candidate’s Category
How to download RGUKT CET Admit Card 2020?
Only those candidates can download the hall ticket who successfully submitted the application. Check the steps to know how you can download the hall ticket online.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website or you can also access it from the direct link shared below.
- Step 2 – Now, from the homepage of the website, go to “Announcements Section”.
- Step 3 – You’ll get the link for downloading the hall ticket.
- Step 4 – Enter the login credentials like login and password.
- Step 5 – After it, your hall ticket will display on your screen.
- Step 6 – You can save it and can take the print of it.
|Hall Ticket Status||Available Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Which color ball pen should we carry for the examination?
Ans. Candidates are advised to carry a black pen for filling the OMR. However, it’s not stated anywhere which color is mandatory.
Q2. What to do in case of errors in the hall ticket?
Ans. Candidate must contact immediately on the helpline number.
Q3. Can we request for a change in our examination center?
Ans. No, requests are entertained in the change of the allotted examination center.