Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak will soon release IGNTU Admit Card 2020 for UG PG Admission. To download the admit card, all candidates need to visit the official website igntu.ac.in. As per the latest news, IGNTU University is going to conduct Entrance Exam for IGNTU Admission 2020 in June. So, applicants who submit the online application must take hold of IGNTU Amarkantak Admit Card 2020. Here we have provided details about IGNTU 2020 Admit Card along with exam dates. Read more below.
IGNTU Admit Card 2020
The Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh located University, IGNTU will be organizing admission test for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in May/June 2020. Thus, those candidates who are eligible to appear should remember about IGNTU Admit Card 2020 Download. The link will be available here after the official release by the university. Also, A candidate must have his/her registration number for the access to admit card download. To be noted by all candidates that admit card for IGNTU Entrance Exam won’t be sent through mail.
|Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak Admit Card 2019|
|Organization||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak|
|Name of the Test||IGNTU Admission Test|
|Mode of Test||Online|
|Date of Exam||To be Released|
|Admit Card Date||To be Released|
|Result date||Update Here|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Contact Details for Inquiry||07629-269707|
|Email Contact||[email protected]|
Recently, IGNTU has notified about tentative dates to conduct the UG PG Entrance Exam for BA, Bcom, B.Sc, MSc, MA, Phd and other PG Diploma & Certificate courses. So, all candidates who have applied and registered can grab IGNTU 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket. The admit card will accessible to candidates who submitted their form before the last date. Moreover, candidates should check all instructions mentioned in admit card about the related examination. Here, we have delivered complete details about IGNTU Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Hall Ticket.
How to download IGNTU Amarkantak Admit Card 2020?
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University has announced to manage the entrance exam for UG PG at their admission portal. A candidate will have to secure admit card of IGNTU if they are preparing for this entrance exam which is conducted every year in May/June months. Before the exam, university officials will issue admit card at igntu website. Kindly check the below steps to download IGNTU Amarkantak Entrance Exam Hall Ticket:-
- Go to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, which is now – www.igntu.ac.in now.
- Open the admit card link for Entrance Test.
- Select the course – BA/BCom/MA/BSc.MSc etc.
- Enter the registration number, password for the candidate.
- Submit details to see the hall ticket.
- The admit card will appear for IGNTU Amarkantak.
- All examinees should download the admit card/roll number slip.
- This admit card will be required for UG PG Entrance Test.
- Hence, keep the admit card safe until the admission process.
IGNTU Entrance Exam Centers, Instructions 2020
- The candidate must carry a valid admit card slip as released latest for the IGNTU Entrance Exam.
- Time, Date, and Venue will be mentioned in admit card. Therefore, candidate must reach the exam center as per their reporting time.
- A copy of the invigilator’s admit card should be submitted after the conduction of the entrance exam.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate will be allowed to leave the exam center before the full expiry of time.
- Candidates should also carry an ID Proof which is declared mandatory by the university.
- Results will be published on IGNTU website after the exam.
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|