IGNOU MBA 2020 Hall Ticket – National Test Agency (NTA) has released the IGNOU MBA Hall Ticket at ignouexams.nta.nic.in. Registered candidates can obtain the admit card for IGNOU MBA OPENMAT 2020 from the link provided in this article. For downloading the IGNOU MBA 2020 Hall Ticket, candidates will have to provide their application number and password/date of birth. On the date of the examination, candidates are required to carry with themselves a valid identity proof. Scroll down the page for further information about IGNOU MBA 2020 Hall Ticket such as the process of downloading the admit card and other necessary information.
Released Here >>> IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to download XLVII Admit card when available at ntaignou.nic.in. OPEMAT is an MBA entrance examination at IGNOU and is conducted by the National Test Agency (NTA). The questions are asked from the topics of General knowledge, English language, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. The duration of the exam is 3 hours and consists of 200 questions. There is no negative marking scheme in the examination.
- 1 IGNOU MBA 2020 Hall ticket
- 1.1 IGNOU MBA Admit Card 2020
- 1.2 Information on the IGNOU MBA 2020 Hall ticket
- 1.3 Instructions for the Candidates appearing for IGNOU MBA 2020 Exam
- 1.4 Important Guidelines on IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card
- 1.5 How to download IGNOU MBA 2020 Admit Card?
- 1.6 IGNOU MBA OPENMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 1.7 Some FAQs regarding IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card
IGNOU MBA 2020 Hall ticket
|Conducting Department||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Exam Name||Open Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT)|
|Exam Type||Admission For Postgraduate Degree and Diploma Courses|
|Exam Date||15th September 2020|
|Admit Card Date||3rd September 2020|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
IGNOU MBA Admit Card 2020
The IGNOU MBA Admit Card has great importance. The NTA as per the orders of INGOU will upload the admit card in the upcoming days. All candidates are supposed to carry their IGNOU MBA 2020 Hall Ticket along with a valid ID to the test centre. If proper documents are not there, candidates won’t be allowed for the examination. Check more about the IGNOU MBA 2020 Exam from below.
Information on the IGNOU MBA 2020 Hall ticket
Check for the details below that are printed on the IGNOU MBA 2020 admit card. The following details should be present on the candidate’s admit card.
- Subject group
- Date of birth
- Name of the exam centre
What should be done if there is any discrepancy present in the IGNOU MBA 2020 admit card?
If the candidate faces any kind of discrepancy in the admit card regarding the photograph or the signature, they can contact the helpline number between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM all days. The candidates, in this case, are needed to appear with the same downloaded admit card to the test centre on the test date. However, National Test Agency (NTA) will do the correction later if it’s required.
What to do if not able to receive IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 admit card?
If by any chance due to some problem the IGNOU OPNEMAT admit card is not received by the candidate, they can contact on the number provided, 01206895200 on all days between 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Instructions for the Candidates appearing for IGNOU MBA 2020 Exam
There are certain items that will not be allowed to carry inside the examination hall and should be left outside before presenting oneself for the examination. The list of prohibited items inside the exam hall is:
- Books or any kind of papers
- Slide rules
- Cellphones, music pods, etc.
- Any other handwritten notes.
- Food items
Important Guidelines on IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card
Soon after downloading the admit card, all the candidates should keep them safely till the time of examination and even post the examination for further reference and communication. Some of the instructions which are required to be followed are given below.
1. Duplicate admit cards for OPENMAT XLVII won’t be issued to the candidates in the test centre under any circumstances. Candidates are required to produce their own admit cards to the center.
2. Candidates must not change any information on the admit card by any means.
3. Candidates appearing for the test must note that no admit card will be sent by post. Candidates are required to download their admit card through online mode only.
4. Admit cards should be in good form during the verification on the test date.
5. It is to be noted that NTA does not issue the admit card in case the application form is incomplete, invalid, having a doubtful photograph or unsigned application.
6. It should also be noted that the candidates who are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, for them admit card will not be issued.
How to download IGNOU MBA 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates are requested to follow the given steps for downloading the IGNOU MBA 2020 Admit Card given below.
Step 1: Click on the link @ ignouexams.nic.in.
Step 2: After clicking on the link, enter the details asked such as the application number and the password/date of birth.
Step 3: Then, click on the submit button after entering the details.
Step 4. Download the admit card which will be present on the dashboard.
Step 5: Take out the printed copy of the admit card (preferably 2 copies, for reference)
IGNOU MBA OPENMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for IGNOU MBA OPENMAT 2020 is given below.
The medium of the Question Paper: The question paper will be available in English.
No. of test: There will be 4 tests in total
Duration: all the tests shall be conducted for 3 hours.
No. of questions: 200 questions in total
Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There is no negative marking.
Distribution of question:
1. General awareness- 30 questions
2. English language- 50 questions
3. Quantitative aptitude- 50 questions
4. Reasoning- 70 questions
Some FAQs regarding IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card
How do I download the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card?
To download the admit card, the candidate has to log in to his/her account by providing the necessary credentials on the official website @ ntaignou.nic.in
Is the admit card of OPENMAT sent via post?
No! admit cards are only available online on the website given above. Candidates are required to download their admit card via online mode only.
What do I have to carry on the day of the examination?
Candidates appearing for the test are required to carry a hardcopy of the printed admit card along with any govt. issued ID proof for verification.
OPENMAT Admit Card – Is it ok to carry a black & white copy?
Only a colored copy of the admit card must be carried to the exam center.
Is cellphone allowed to the test center on the day of the examination?
Candidates aren’t allowed to carry any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones inside the test center. If found, the candidate will be debarred from writing the exam.