hssc.gov.in Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021: Candidates who have downloaded the Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 through the official website – www.hssc.gov.in are informed that the examination has been postponed due to administrative reasons. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will now again reschedule the Staff Nurse examination which was scheduled to be held on 16th January 2021. Now, it is also informed that the admit card for the written exam will be issued 7 days before the exam date. Admit card is an important document in order to attempt the examination. After the release, you can download their admit card through the direct link from this page as well. Also, note that the Admit card is released only in the online mode only. Stay tuned with us to get all the latest updates.
Latest Update: According to the latest official notice “examinationsscheduled on 16.01.2021 and 17.01.2021 are hereby postponed due to administrative reasons. Fresh Schedule will be issued later on.” And Direct link of the postponement notice is provided below.
- 1 HSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
- 1.1 HSSC Staff Nurse 2021 Selection Procedure
- 1.2 hssc.gov.in Staff Nurse New Exam Date 2021 Admit Card
- 1.3 HSSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.4 HSSC Haryana Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2021 Important Guidelines
- 1.5 How to download HSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021?
- 1.6 FAQs
HSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
Due to some administrative reasons, Haryana Govt will one more time revise the Staff Nurse Examination Date. Candidates must keep in mind that the admit card date for Staff Nurse Exam will be announced afresh. Only eligible candidates can download the HSSC Staff Nurse 2021 admit card from the official website www.hssc.gov.in or from the direct link provided on this page. It’s advised that cross-checking all the details written on the admit card is important to avoid any kind of discrepancies later on.
Released Here >>> HSSC Female Supervisor, MPHW, Lab Attendant Admit Card 2021
Haryana HSSC Staff Nurse Examination 2020-21 Details
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Admit Card Date||To Be Released Afresh|
|Mode of Release||Online|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
HSSC Staff Nurse 2021 Selection Procedure
HSSC follow the set procedure to find out the best suitable candidate for the job. Here the stages are given below.
- Written Examination
- Socio-economic criteria
Qualifying all the stages with the cutoff /qualifying marks will help you in recruiting for this post. However, candidates must note that each candidate will get marks separately in every section.
Released Here >>> Haryana Gram Sachiv Answer Key 2021
hssc.gov.in Staff Nurse New Exam Date 2021 Admit Card
HSSC will release the new Staff Nurse Exam Date 2021 soon in February 2021 in view of the exam cancelled for 16th & 17th January 2021. The candidate is suggested to keep checking the HSSC website or this page to get the latest information and news about the reschedule/postponement date of the examination. After the confirmation of the new exam date, the admit card will be uploaded. The candidate has to enter the login credentials for downloading the admit card. Admit Card contains details of the examination and the candidate without which candidate can’t appear in the examination hall. No candidate will get their admit card via post to any candidate. Once released, the direct link of the admit card will be made available to download in the below section.
Details mentioned on HSSC Admit Card 2021
In case the below-listed details are not correct in your admit card. Make sure to get it rectified as earliest as possible to avoid any kind of problem during the examination.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Examination Centre
- Examination Timings
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre
HSSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern is given below.
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode
- Duration: 90 minutes
- No. of Question: 90 questions
- Type of Question: MCQ type
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark each for the correct answer.
HSSC Haryana Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2021 Important Guidelines
During the examination, the candidate has to follow the below-listed guidelines.
- The candidate must not forget to carry admit card on the examination date.
- Any kind of baggage is not allowed to carry in the examination hall.
- Any kind of paper is considered a means of cheating.
- Admit cards should not be torn from any side.
- The candidate must not wear smartwatches.
- Before taking a seat it’s advised that the candidate must check the roll number/name on the seat.
- No candidate is allowed to sit for the examination after the commencement of it.
Available >>> hssc.gov.in Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
How to download HSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021?
It’s important for every applied candidate to know how after the release of the admit card you have to download the admit card. Check the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of HSSC or click on the above-given link.
- Step 2 – Now, search from the homepage “HSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card”
- Step 3 – After clicking on the link you’ll be redirected to the admit card page.
- Step 4 – Enter the asked details like login credentials.
- Step 5 – Take the print out and save it for future references.
|Admit Card Link||Released|
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
Released Here >>> biharboardonline 10th Admit Card 2021
Q1. What details are required to download the HSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021?
Ans. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the details like registration number and password.
Q2. How can I check my examination center?
Ans. The allotted examination center is mentioned on the admit card of the candidate.
Q3. Can we request for changing the examination center?
Ans. The conducting authority doesn’t accept any request for the change in the examination center after the release of admit cards.
Q4. Do we have to carry anything except an admit card on the examination day?
Ans. It’s advised that candidates should carry original Id cards like voter card, aadhar card, passport, etc with them.