HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020-2021: The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is going to announce the recruitment of Assistant Professors in the state. Haryana Government will fill 2,592 vacancies of Assistant Professor for the academic staff required in various colleges. Mr. Kanwar Pal, Haryana Education Minister has informed the notification for the HPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 will be released shortly on the HPSC website. Interested applicants can check details of HPSC Assistant Professor Posts 2021 Eligibility, the selection process in this article below.
Released Here >>> Content Writing Jobs in Fatehabad
- 1 HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 www.hpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor 2020-2021 Recruitment
- 1.2 How to Apply for Haryana Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021?
- 1.3 HPSC Recruitment for Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021
- 1.4 Haryana Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.5 HPSC Assistant Professor Application Fee 2021
- 1.6 HPSC Assistant Professor Selection Process 2021
HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Date of Notification||To Be Notified|
|Apply Online Start Date||To Be Notified|
|Apply Online End Date||To Be Notified|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||To Be Notified|
www.hpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor 2020-2021 Recruitment
Soon the Haryana Public Service Commission Govt officials will start the online application process for Assistant Professor Job openings at hpsc.gov.in. Candidates who will meet the required Education Qualification, Age Limit, and other prescribed criteria to register for Assistant Professor vacancy 2021 will be declared eligible and allowed to take the examination later. Haryana Government has also shared about the HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Notification through the latest update in News Papers.
In the state of Haryana, there are more than 157 Govt Colleges where the Government is looking to hire Assistant Professor Staff. After the HPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Notice 2021 released officially, the process of selection will be started. The applicants who are planning to fill the application form for the posts of Assistant Professor should keep track on the Important Dates that will be updated here well in time.
How to Apply for Haryana Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021?
Job applicants that are looking for the notification release have to apply online for the HPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021. The department will activate the link for filling the online form for Assistant Professor in a short time. Stay tuned and check the below steps to complete the registration:-
- Enter through the HPSC Homepage URL – www.hpsc.gov.in.
- The Internet site of Haryana Public Service Commission appears.
- Check notifications in the announcements section by scrolling down.
- Click the link of Haryana Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021.
- Thereafter the applicant needs to read the full notification in the first place.
- Now, go to the application form filling for Haryana Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021.
- Enter the personal details, educational information, attach documents, upload signature.
- Also, pay the required fee against the challan to the respective bank.
- After that, take the printout of the completed application form and fee receipt.
HPSC Recruitment for Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021
Haryana HPSC is going to provide the detailed subject wise vacancy list for a total of 2592 posts later in the official notification.
|Subjects||No of Vacancy|
|Hindi||To Be Announced|
|Maths||To Be Announced|
|History||To Be Announced|
|Political Science||To Be Announced|
|Sanskrit||To Be Announced|
|English||To Be Announced|
|Punjabi||To Be Announced|
|Physical Education||To Be Announced|
|Public Administration||To Be Announced|
|Computer Science||To Be Announced|
|Geography||To Be Announced|
|Sociology||To Be Announced|
|Psychology||To Be Announced|
|Zoology||To Be Announced|
|Economics||To Be Announced|
|Chemistry||To Be Announced|
|Commerce||To Be Announced|
Haryana Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2021
Interested applicant should check the below-mentioned criteria before they apply for the vacancy:-
An applicant who is willing to apply for the Assistant Professor Vacancy:
- Must be a citizen of India or,
- of Nepal, or
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Malawi, Burma, Zambia, and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention to settle in India permanently.
- A Minimum of 55% marks in any Master’s degree.
- Hindi or Sanskrit Knowledge Required till Matric or Sr. Secondary.
- Candidates must have qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) or SET / SLET or eligible to be appointed in the College Cadre as an Assistant Professor.
The applicant must be a minimum of 21 years or up to a maximum of 42 years.
HPSC Assistant Professor Application Fee 2021
The commission will accept all payments in online mode for Assistant Professor Applications. The applicant can use the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking options at the time of payment gateway selection. All candidates must check the category in which they fall and pay the respective fee accordingly. For Physically handicapped candidates, there is no fee. Check more details below:-
|Male Candidates + Haryana Ex-Servicemen Also||500/-|
|Male Candidates of SC / BC/ ESM/ EBP (Gen.) categories of Haryana only||125/-|
|PH candidates||No Fee|
HPSC Assistant Professor Selection Process 2021
- Written Test
- Interview & Document Verification.
The candidates who apply for the HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020-2021 should know that there will be two stages of recruitment. Initially, they have to appear in a written test to be conducted by the examiner of the Haryana Public Service Commission. After that, HPSC Haryana will shortlist the candidates for Interview Test. Then, the final select list will be published at hpsc.gov.in for Document Verification.
HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Advertisement Notification – Available Soon