Happy Dussehra 5 October 2022 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, and Greetings (Including WhatsApp and Facebook status): Well, are you looking for the heart-warming and best Dussehra greetings, wishes, and quotes to wish your loved ones as soon as you wake up from the cozy bed? If yes, you have come to the right place. To make your and your loved ones’ day more special, here are a few lovely messages that you shouldn’t miss out on. As you read the article, you’ll discover fascinating facts about Dussehra, its importance, personalized messages, and many more to dump in your social media handles. So, without any further delay, let’s dive in.
Happy Dussehra 2022
Each year Dussehra brings tons of colors and brightness into your life. In general, it’s celebrated on the 10th day of the month of Ashwin. This festival emphasizes the victory of good against evil. That’s why Dussehra is also referred to as “Vijayadashami.” In 2022, Dussehra is celebrated on the 5th of October. So, it’s time to welcome the good and pure soul dumping the evil within you.
According to Indian mythology, this is when Rama killed the Demon, Ravanasura restoring the peace and harmony in the country. Since the good has won the battle, people celebrate Dussehra grandly. The Indians celebrate Navratri(Nine Nights) before celebrating the Vijayadashami. Usually, these nine days, the folks worship the Durga Mata in various forms. So, here are a few messages to share with your loved ones.
- Happy Dussehra- May Lord Rama always keep showering his blessings upon you.
- Happy Dussehra- Have a glorious and cherishing life.
- We wish you and your family a happy and most glorious Dussehra that brings lots of wealth and happiness.
- May all obstacles go away from your path with this Dussehra. Wishing you a great Dussehra.
- The truth always prevails. Just have patience and never give up following the righteous path.
- May you have enormous wealth, strength, health, and happiness throughout your life.
- Both evil and good exist in the world. But remember, good always exists, and evil shall perish soon.
- Let your evil thoughts and emotions burn today to restore the peace and calmness residing in you.
- May this Dussehra bring you merry times throughout your life.
- Spread joy and happiness to fight against evil and negativity.
- Take over the negativity and spread positivity everywhere.
Happy Dussehra 2022 Wishes
- Happy Dussehra to everyone.
- Happy Dussehra to you and your sweet family.
- A great and blissful Dussehra to everyone in your family.
- May this Dussehra bring you more glory and happiness.
- May this Dussehra give you all good vanishing the evil.
Happy Dussehra 2022 Quotes
- “Don’t kill but conquer the Ravana in you,”- Said Vikrmn.
- “The most important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil.”- Said Walt Disney.
- “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won.”- Said Mahatma Gandhi.
- “As birds are made to fly and rivers to run, so the soul to follow duty.”- From Ramayana.
- “There is no denying that it is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness.”- Said Idowu Koyenikan
Happy Dussehra 2022 WhatsApp And Facebook Status
- A warm Dussehra wishes to you and your family. It’s time to celebrate the victory of Rama over Ravana. Let’s remember that good always triumphs over evil.
- May this Dussehra bring you tons of happiness by vanishing off the evil surrounding you.
- May this festival bring back glory and fortune to you.
- Good always wins over evil. No matter how many obstacles you face in your life, they are going to perish.
- May all your tensions, stress, and problems vanish away soon.
- On the occasion of Dussehra, I pray for you to give enormous strength and courage to fight against evil.
A Few Interesting Facts About Dussehra That You Shouldn’t Miss Out On
- Dussehra is celebrated in the month of Ashwin every year according to the Hindu calendar. That’s why each year, Dussehra is usually celebrated either in October or November.
- Dussehra is also known as the Vijaya Dasami, which means “Victory on the 10th day.”
- Dussehra is celebrated to emphasize the victory of good against evil. This is the time when Rama killed Ravana. Also, during this time, the Goddess Durga Mata defeated the Demon Mahishasura.
- Dussehra is celebrated in multiple countries apart from India. These include Bangladesh, Nepal, and Malaysia.