fci.gov.in Admit Card 2021: The FCI Admit Card 2021 has been released for AGM & MO posts. Candidates are suggested to download the admit card at the earliest from the official website www.fci.gov.in. The admit card of the Food Corporation of India will show the exam center, time of the exam, reporting time, and other important details. To download Call Letter for Online Recruitment Examination, get the direct link below.
fci.gov.in Admit Card 2021
Food Corporation of India had completed the application process for Advertisement No.01/2021-FCI Category I earlier. A massive number of applicants have registered for Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer posts. After the exam schedule, FCI has uploaded the online exam call letter at IBPS Link – https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/fcivpcpfeb21/cloea_jul21/login.php?appid=c4db94a1fa85ca76fe4cc53403139353. All candidates are therefore requested to download the admit card and attend the exam as per given timings.
FCI Recruitment Exam 2021 Details
|Recruitment Board||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant General Manager (AGM) & Medical Officer|
|Date of Exam||17, 18 July 2021|
|Date of Admit Card Download||1st July 2021|
|Download Link||Provided Below|
FCI AGM Admit Card 2021 @ibpsonline.ibps.in
Food Corporation of India (FCI) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings. The authority had invited online applications for AGM and MO Posts under Advertisement No.01/2021-FCI Category I. The selection process will consist of Online exam and interview from which the admit card has been released for Online Test. Moreover, The date, time, and venue of the Interview and document verification will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter for interview.
According to the official notification, “Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities. The number of candidates to be called for Interview shall normally be three times the number of advertised vacancies.”
FCI Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021
- There will be 180 questions for postcodes A, B, C, D, E.
- Questions will be set from Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, Current Affairs, Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer awareness, Management, and Ethics, and Relevant Discipline.
- The online exam duration will be 2 ½ hours.
- No negative marking is there for FCI AGM & MO Exam.
- Check number of questions and marks details from the FCI Advt. 01/2021.
Download Link >>> fci.gov.in Admit Card 2021
Note: Candidates, who are not able to generate their Call letter online, should register their grievance at http://cgrs.ibps.in at least one week before the date of the examination.
Steps to download FCI Admit Card 2021?
- Open the Internet Browser and go to www.fci.gov.in.
- Click the download link of FCI AGM Admit Card 2021.
- The login window will appear.
- Submit your Registration No / Roll No, date of birth/Password to view the admit card.
- Now, download the admit card & keep the hard copy for the exam.
Where is FCI Admit Card 2021 Download Link?
The admit card of FCI (Food Corporation of India) can be downloaded at fci.gov.in
What is the FCI AGM Exam Date 2021?
The online screening exam will be held on 17th & 18th July 2021.
What is the selection process of FCI AGM posts?
Candidates will be selected through Computer Based Online Test and Interview.