DOFW Result 2020: The result of the Department of Forests and Wildlife for Forestry Staff will be declared online. Candidates can visit the official website of the Department of Forests and Life @ forest.delhigovt.nic.in. Moreover, The department is likely to declare Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020 in the form of a merit list. The name of the selected candidates will be mentioned in the merit list. Therefore, candidates have to search their name to check the selection. Read the full article regarding full information related to the Delhi Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard Cut off Marks, Merit List.
Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020
|Organization||Department of Forests and Wildlife|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard|
|Examination Date||15th, 16th March 2020|
|Exam Centers||All Over Delhi|
|Result Date||April 2020|
|Status of Result||To be Released|
Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020 | Merit List 2020
There is no such official announcement of Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020 but candidates can expect their result can be declared in April 2020. There will be a requirement of Hall Ticket and Password to download the result after the official announcement has been made. The Department of Forest and Life declares Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020 in the Delhi Forest Guard Merit List 2020 form. Candidates can check the procedure of merit list below:
- For the post of Forest Ranger, the candidate should gain the marks as per their category whether it is general, SC, ST, OBC, etc. who got the minimum qualifying marks.
- For the post of Forest Ranger, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks in both the section.
DOFW Results 2020
Department of Forests and Wildlife, Delhi Government has conducted the exams for Forest Guard and other posts. The candidates are looking for DOFW Results 2020. DOFW Result will contain details about the candidate’s performance that’s why it is very important. On the basis of DOFW Result 2020, the Delhi Government will decide the selection of candidates. Therefore, don’t miss checking the results along with other crucial information such as the merit/selection list.
Delhi Forest Guard Cut Off Marks 2020
Delhi Forest and Wildlife Board Officials are going to prepare a cut off list for General, OBC, SC, ST, and other categories. The Candidates who are successful to achieve the minimum qualifying marks shall be eligible for the further selection procedure. Therefore, it is important to have the minimum qualifying marks. The cut off marks are cannot consider themselves as qualified and also they will not be eligible for the next round. Delhi Forest Guard Cut Off 2020 is also mentioned on the official website i.e.forest.delhigovt.nic.in.
Selection Process of Delhi Forest Guard 2020
There are two stages for the Selection of the post of Forest Ranger- first is Online Examination and the other is Physical Test Round.
- Online Exam: The first round will be Online Exam, candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for the next or last round.
- Physical Test Round: This round includes height, weight and running in the given time.
⇒ For the male candidates, it is mandatory to have 163 cm height with coverage of 25 km within 4 hrs, on foot.
⇒ For female candidates, the minimum height should be 150 cm with the coverage of 16 km in 4 hrs, on foot.
How to Check Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020?
- Visit the official website of Delhi Forest Guard i.e. delhigovt.nic.in.
- On the Home Page, click on the Result and Recruitment section.
- Click on Delhi Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard, Forest Ranger Result 2020
- Enter the details as per requirement (Given on Hall Ticket) and Click on Submit.
- The result will be on your screen, you can download a copy for future reference.
|Result Status – Available Soon||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|