CTET Application Form July 2020: Exam applicants who are searching for CTET Online Form July 2020 Link are welcome here. Central Teacher Eligibility Test Registration 2020 has been started from 24th January 2020. The CTET Authority will conduct Paper I & Paper II on 05th July 2020. Therefore, candidates who want to appear for CTET July 2020 Exam will have to submit the online application to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Moreover, It will be a great idea to check complete details – CTET Exam Eligibility, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, etc. in the below notification, before candidates hurry to find the direct apply link.
CTET Application Form July 2020
|Exam Counsellor||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|About Test||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Type of Test||TET (Paper I & II)|
|Exam Location||All over India|
|Expected Total Registrations||30 Lacs + For Both Papers|
|Date of Starting Application||24 January 2020|
|Date of Closing Application||24th February 2020|
|Last Date to Pay For the Fee||27 February Till 3:30 PM|
|Mode of Application||Through Online|
|Article Category||Application Form|
The CTET Online Application Process began at www.ctet.nic.in. Candidates are advised to read the full notification if they have planned for CTET July 2020 Exam Registration. Also, CBSE is accepting the online form for CTET 2020 from all eligible candidates only. All of the aspirants are advised to have Academic Records i.e. Total Marks, Percentage in High School, Intermediate, and Graduation while filling the form on the official website of CTET. Kindly enter all the information correctly and must check the preview before hitting the submit button.
CTET is conducting both Paper I and Paper II twice a year in July & December months in order to shortlist candidates for issuing Central Level Teachers Eligibility Test Certificate. As CTET is an All India Level Exam so huge number of candidates apply with the help of the CTET Application Form. For July 2020, it has issued the official notification where information bulletin about Submission of Online-Application, Examination Center, Important Dates are provided for all interested applicants.
What are the Steps for Successful CTET Application Form 2020?
A candidate will have to undergo these below-mentioned steps in order to get the “Complete Status” in the online application.
- Registration – Mention the details about the candidate along with complete address, Mobile No, Email, etc.
- Application Form – Enter Educational Details i..e Obtained %age of Marks in Matric, Plus Two, Degree, etc.
- Image Upload – Upload Scanned documents, Signature, Photograph, Self-Declaration, etc.
- Fee Payment – Application Fee Payment to the Bank by choosing the recommended methods.
How to Correctly Fill the Online form during CTET Registration 2020?
Each time, Applicants in Lakhs of Numbers apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test whenever CBSE & CTET Authority makes an announcement about filling forms. However, some of the applicants’ struggle when submitting the application due to having improper guidance. Such candidates are suggested to check the step by step procedure to correctly submit the form. Therefore, Read below points carefully:
- Visit the online portal of CTET, which is www.ctet.nic.in.
- In the current events, you see the Form Link for CBSE CTET July 2020 Application.
- Click on it and do New Registration.
- The new page shows up with the Examination Fee and Application Procedure details.
- Go through the complete Information Bulletin and then do “I Agree & Proceed”
- In the following link, enter the Personal details, Contact details, Choose Password, Security PIN.
- Now, Review the page once. If you want to edit the registration form then edit the details.
- Therefore Verify all the particulars of Checklist – Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Mother’s Name or others given and Final Submit.
- The Application Form Number will be generated successfully. Take a note of it.
- After that, Click on Complete Application.
- Choose Apply For Qualifying Exam ” Paper I or Paper II or Both “ according to your interest.
- Make the Choice of Exam Center (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) according to your comfortable location.
- Select the Question Paper Medium between English or Hindi Options.
- Enter the Qualification Details – Diploma/Degree in Education – Pass Status, Course/Stream, Board Name, Result Mode, Year of Passing, Marks Details, Institute Pin Code.
- Provide the Case sensitive Security PIN and Submit the application.
- Upload Docs, Photo, Signature, along with Identity Proof according to your already selected details.
- Then, Finally, Pay the required fee and take the submitted form’s printout.
Note: All candidates who are going to register online for either Paper I (Class I to V)/Paper II (Class VI to VIII)/ or Both must ensure they don’t submit the duplicate application form. In case, you are found doing multiple registrations, the application of CTET will be rejected.
Direct CTET Application Form July 2020 Apply Online – Click Here
(If you have doubts/queries at any point, check the information bulletin here)
What are the Personal Details Need to Fill during CTET Online Application?
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Category (Gen/SC/ST/OBC – NCL)
- A person with Disability (PwD)
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Employment Status
Which all Subjects Can You Apply in CTET July 2020 Application?
The candidates will have choices for Languages in which they want to appear for the examination later. Here are the available options below:-
Language I/Language II:
English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Oria, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan, Urdu
About CTET Exam:
CTET is a Teaching Level Examination for Professionals who want to acquire Teaching Jobs in Govt Schools/NV/KVS and other Govt/Local Aided or Unaided bodies. The exam for CTET is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE Delhi) widely in all major cities of India. Candidates who have the essential Educational Qualification certificates and fulfilling other important aspects can register for the exam with the help of Available CBSE CTET Application Forms.