CGPSC Pre Admit Card 2022 Direct Download Link: Chattisgarh Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the preliminary examination for the state PCS on the promised date and admit card for the CGPSC is out now. CGPSC is going to conduct the preliminary examination for the State Service Exam on 13th February 2022. Candidates who applied for the exam and are all set to appear in the examination can download their respective admit card from the official website of Chattisgarh State Government- https://www.psc.cg.gov.in. Candidates can also check the direct download link and the process to download the admit card below.
Here’s Link >>> CGPSC Pre Admit Card 2022 Download
CGPSC Pre Admit Card 2022
Chattisgarh Public Service Commission is ready to conduct the State Service Exam (SSE) for the session 2021-2022. The examination date announced by the CGPSC is 13th February 2022 and admit card for the preliminary examination is out now. Candidates can download the admit card/ hall ticket from the official website by using their login credentials. The scheduled preliminary exam is going to be conducted in various exam centers around the state meanwhile the CGPSC Mains examination for the candidates who will successfully clear the preliminary examination is going to conduct on 26, 27, 28, and 29 May respectively. Other important details/notifications related to prelims and mains will upload on the official website and we will keep updating details here for interested candidates.
CGPSC State Services Prelims Examination 2021-2022
|CGPSC full form
|Chattisgarh Public Service Commission
|State Services Exam (prelims)
|no. of vacancy
|Admit card released on
|2 February 2022 (OUT NOW)
|13th February 2022
CGPSC State Service Preliminary Exam Pattern 2022
The State Service Prelims Exam CGPSC will consist of two compulsory papers i.e., Paper 1 (general studies) and Paper 2 (aptitude test). Both papers are going to be conducted on the same day. there will be a few hours gap between both the papers so candidates can charge up themselves in the given time period. Question paper of prelims exam comprises of objective type, multiple-choice questions. Candidates should be very alert about their choices while answering because there is a negative marking of 1/3rd for every wrong answer. Candidates who will clear the barrier of the preliminary exam and clear the cutoff mark will be able to appear in the next stage of examination which is the Mains examination. Candidates are advised to carry themselves with a photo identity card along with the hard copy of admit card on the day of the exam.
Candidates must read the instructions carefully, given on their respective admit cards and also the ones provided on the official website. In addition to it, some important points that should be taken care of are mentioned below-
- Any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, Bluetooth, electronic pens, the smartwatch is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates can carry only a blue or black pen to mark their answers on the OMR sheet, no other stationery is allowed.
- If the applicant’s photograph or signature or both are not clearly visible on the admit card, his/her candidature shall be canceled as per the instructions of the Commission so be very careful about it.
- Avoid downloading or printing out the admit card on the last day the link is active; there may be instances of technical glitches that can create an unnecessary delay so Complete this task at the earliest.
- Do not misplace the Admit Cardas it is a very important document to be eligible for the examination. Print out some copies of it and keep them safe in case of emergencies.
- Plan carefully how to reach on center, to not be late on the day of the exam.
- On the exam day, leave for the exam center as early as possible to avoid any last-minute rush.
Steps to Download the CGPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022
The steps given below can be followed to download the admit card for the State Service Exam-
Step 1: Go to the official website of CGPSC i.e., https://www.psc.cg.gov.in
Step 2: Visit the home page.
Step 3: Look After “CLICK HERE TO VIEW/PRINT ONLINE ADMIT CARD OF STATE SERVICE (PRELIMS) EXAM -2021(02-02-2022)” and click on it.
Step 4: That will lead a candidate to a new page, here signing with the email id and password along with captcha code.
Step 5: Click on “login”.
Here the admit card will flash on the screen, download it for appearing in the examination and keep it saved in your device for future reference.