cet.mh-ssc.ac.in FYJC Application Form 2021 Maharashtra Link: Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune (MSBSHSE) has released the link for the Application For Common Entrance Test For 11th Std Admission Year 2021. Students from Mumbai (MMR), Pune (PMC, PCMC), Nagpur (NMC), Nashik (NMC), Aurangabad (AMC), Amravati (AMC) Regions will be able to complete their registration for FYJC CET 2021 at cet-mh-ssc.ac.in. for the academic year 2021-22. To start with their registration, students have to be ready with their SSC board scorecard details. According to government instructions Mahahsscboard, the exam for FYJC CET 2021 is scheduled for 21st August 2021. All candidates who want to appear in FYJC CET 2021 Maharashtra have to fill up the 11th Admission Form 2021. Apart fom http:// cet.mh-ssc-ac-in, you may also Check alternative websites 11thadmission.org.in or mahahsscboard.in for the application form link.
cet.mh-ssc.ac.in FYJC Application Form 2021
Maharashtra State HSSC Board, Pune has developed a web portal for online application process of “FYJC CET 2021.” And the website portal URL is https://cet.mh-ssc.ac.in. After the registration, MSBSHSE will publish the detailed schedule for FYJC CET 2021 Exam here. All students are advised to get their SSC result details through mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in before they proceed with the FYJC 11th Admission Form 2021 for Mumbai (MMR), Pune (PMC, PCMC), Nagpur (NMC), Nashik (NMC), Aurangabad (AMC), Amravati (AMC) Regions. On this page, we have provided a direct link for FYJC Class 11 Application Form 2021.
Maharashtra FYJC 11th Std Admission Form 2021
Maharashtra Board officials have made it clear that CET is not mandatory for each and every student. A student who is Class 10 passed can be assured of an FYJC seat, however, the first priority for Class 11 admissions will be for those candidates only who attend for the CET test. It was earlier by mahahsscboard that they will open up registrations for the CET by 20th July 2021. All SSC students can register for FYJC CET 2021 for free (without any application fee) Students can log in to the Maha board website where an FYJC CET 2021 Registration link will be made available. After the student enters his/her roll number, will get an option acknowledging them if they want to give the Maharashtra 11th CET or not.
|FYJC Full Form||First Year Junior College|
|State Board||MSBSHSE, Pune|
|Regions||Mumbai (MMR), Pune (PMC, PCMC), Nagpur (NMC), Nashik (NMC), Aurangabad (AMC), Amravati (AMC)|
|MSBSHSE Full Name||Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education|
|Eligibility Required||10th STD Pass|
|Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 Application Form Link||Available From 20th July 2021|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||26th July 2021|
|CET 11th Examination Form 2021 will be available at||http://cet.mh-ssc.ac.in|
For students who have passed/appeared secondary school certificate (std Xth) Examination from state board in the year 2021-
1) While filling the form, students must fill in their seat number and mother’s name in the online system. Once they submit this, other details will be filled in automatically. Students should provide their Email ID (If available) in the given space.
2) Students have been given the option of selecting the medium of examination. They can select the medium as per their ‘Std. X’ Examination and provide the information regarding the medium for Examination in the given space. If a student selects Semi English Medium option, the English, Mathematics, and Science subjects will be in the English medium. For social science (History and Political Science, Geography) the student has to select one medium out of 7 other mediums as per his/her ‘Std. Xth’ Examination.
3) Students must confirm the option of selecting District and Taluka for the examination centre as per the their temporary/permanent residential address. Considering the number of students appearing for the exams from that particular Tehsil (Taluka) the board will assign any one centre to the student.
4) After filling the information as per the instructions the student must submit the form. After the submission of their form students must take a printout and keep it safe
5) Students from this category are not required to pay the examination fees.
Steps for Maharashtra FYJC CET Registration 2021?
- Visit the http://cet.mh-ssc.ac.in website.
- Click the link of FYJC CET 2021 Application Form.
- Select the Board Type i.e. Maharashtra State Board Students (Appeared in 2021 Exam/Other than 2021 Exam)
- Check Instructions. If agreed, Click on I agree and then Enter Seat Number, Mother Name.
- Select the Region i.e. Mumbai (MMR), Pune (PMC, PCMC), Nagpur (NMC), Nashik (NMC), Aurangabad (AMC), Amravati (AMC.
- The application form page of Maharashtra FYJC 2021 Registration will appear.
- Enter your details and complete the form filling process.
- Download the printout of the submitted form.
result.mh-ssc.ac.in SSC Result 2021 Link – Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|