BIM Trichy Admission 2020: Bharathidasan Institue of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli is inviting students to take admission into its MBA program of various specialization of management. The institute is offering Doctoral programs in management. BIM Trichy is a private institute that offers an MBA Program in the different specialization including Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations, and Human resources. This institute is also preferred by employees of the established organization for the Management development program.
- 1 BIM Trichy Admission Highlights 2020
- 2 BIM Trichy MBA Admission 2020
- 3 BIM Trichy Ph.D. Admission 2020
BIM Trichy Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of Institute||Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance exam|
|Name of Entrance test||CAT|
|Courses offered||MBA, Ph.D|
|Entrance mode||Online-Computer based test|
You can take admission in this program with your CAT scores. The institute shortlists students for MBA based on percentile scores in admission tests and academic profiles. For Ph.D., the institute shortlists candidates based on their past academic profile and relevant work experience. In the last, the screened candidate list is called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final selection of students depends on Past Academic Records, Admission Test scores, GD and PI. The institute informs candidates over email regarding their selection status and then call for an interview and another admission related information. Apply Now for BIM Trichy Admissions 2020-22
Eligibility for BIM Trichy MBA program
- Applicant must have a valid CAT score, along with 50% aggregate marks during graduation, after 10+2+3/ 10+2+4.
- Candidate appearing for the final year can also apply to take admission in BIM Trichy.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC applicants has been made as per the rules of the Tamil Nadu government.
Selection Criteria for MBA Program
- The candidate will be selected for group discussion and personal interview based on their CAT scores and past academic scores.
- The candidate will be informed via email and through SMS.
- The final list of shortlisted candidates will be drawn based on admission score, past academic records, performance in GD and PI and work experience (If any).
|CAT registration||07th August to 25th September 2019|
|CAT Exam||24th November 2019|
|BIM MBA Registration||18th November 2019 to 23rd January 2020|
BIM Trichy MBA Admission 2020
The institute offers a two-year full-time post-graduation program in the following specialization in Management:
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Operation Management
- Systems Management
- Marketing Management
BIM Trichy Admission 2020 For MBA Program
|Number of specialization||5|
|Admission (CutOff)||CAT (87+ Percentile)|
|Application form||November – January|
|Basic Eligibility||50% marks during graduation in any discipline|
|Course Fee||INR 14, 50,000|
How to Apply for BIM Trichy MBA Admission 2020?
- The applicant needs to appear in CAT 2019 and should separately apply for BIM Trichy MBA admission.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained online.
- The online application process is completed with an option to pay by Debit card/ credit card/ Net banking or Demand draft.
Last Date to apply for BIM Trichy Admission 2020
The opening and closing dates for the admission process in BIM Trichy are as under:
|Application process activity||Important dates|
|BIM Trichy Admission Application Starts From||18th November 2019|
|Last date to Apply||23rd January 2020|
|BIM Trichy Application Fees||INR 1450 (INR 950 for SC/ST)|
Documents required to apply BIM Trichy MBA
- Candidate’s scanned passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidate’s scanned mark sheet and certificate of 10th, 12th and graduation.
- CAT Scorecard.
Steps to Apply for BIM Trichy MBA Admissions 2020
- First, you need is to fill the online application form.
- Now enter all the academic, personal and work experience details.
- Now upload all your documents as described above. (Scanned passport size picture, scanned mark sheet and certificates of 10th, 12th, and graduation, CAT scorecard).
- Pay the application fee online.
- The fees for the BIM Trichy MBA course application form is INR 1450.
- The candidate is allowed to pay through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or demand draft.
|BIM-MBA Admissions 2020-22||Click Here|
|List of GD & PI Centers||Click Here|
BIM Trichy Ph.D. Admission 2020
Bharathidasan Institue of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli invites students to take admission in Ph.D. courses in management in various specializations. This program is available in both full-time and part-time modes.
|Ph.D||Master’s degree, Minimum 55% aggregate scores in the academic profile||Written test and personal interview.|
- The candidate who is wishing to take admission in the Ph.D. course must score at least 55% marks in aggregate in their Master’s degree in a relevant discipline throughout the academic profile including masters.
- The candidate who has qualified UGC-Net or CSIR is exempted from the written test They will be a call for a Personal interview.
- The application wishing for independent research work must have five years of teaching experience at UG/PG level or must have five research paper published in journals are eligible.
- The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in written test and personal interview.
- The candidates will be informed via email about their selection.
So this was all about the admission process in BIM Trichy for MBA or Ph.D. program. Hope this article helps you. Please do like, share and comment on any of your queries regarding this institute. You can also send your enquiry to [email protected]