results.bie.ap.gov.in 2021 2nd Year Results, AP 12th మార్క్స్ మెమో

bie.ap.gov.in 2021 2nd Year Results: Manabadi AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2021 will be available to check from today at 4 P.M (23-07-2021). Class 12 candidates who have registered for the exams can search their results with marks name wise, College Wise with. Usually, the AP board asks to enter your hall ticket number and date of birth. Know your I.P.E. March-2021 2nd Year General & Vocational Results using official websites results.bie.ap.gov.in, results.apcfss.in or bie.ap.gov.in, examresults.ap.nic.in. After the release, you can also get the direct link of your BIEAP 12th Result 2021 below.

bie.ap.gov.in 2021 inter 2nd year results results.apsfss.in jnanabhumi


Released Today >>> BIEAP Inter Supply Results 2021

bie.ap.gov.in 2021 2nd Year Inter Results

Due to the cancellation of exams, AP Board has adopted alterntative assessment policy for preparing AP Inter Result 2021. Near about 4.88 lakh senior college students will see their result as per the new evaluation criteria wherein 30 per cent weightage is given to the marks obtained in the top 3 subjects of class 10 and the remaining 70 percent will be based on class 11 marks (subject wise). Follow all the latest updates of Andhra Pradesh Class 12 Result on this page. Get your manabadi inter results only from the portals that are authorized by the APBIE to show the result.

2nd Year General Results 2021: Click Here

2nd Year Vocational Results 2021: Click Here

AP Intermediate (12th) Exam Result 2021 Details

ClassIntermediate 2nd Year
Exam AuthorityBoard of Inter Education, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada
Exam TypeI.P.E March 2021
Release Date of the Result23-07-2021
Time of Result4 PM Released Here >>> examresults.ap.nic.in 2021 Inter Results
Releasing Person nameDr. Audimulapu Suresh Garu (Education Minister)
Website Addressesresults.bie.ap.gov.in, results.apcfss.in or bie.ap.gov.in, examresults.ap.nic.in

results.bie.ap.gov.in 2021 Manabadi 2nd Year Inter

AP Secretariat, Velagapudi,” through their twitter handle has informed that Intermediate 2nd year results 2021 will be released today by 4 pm. You can find his statement using the hash tag #IntermediateResults #AudimulapuSuresh #AudimulapuVishal #CMJagan. Students awaiting to see their Andhra Pradesh class 12 result or scorecard should check it on the official websites: www.examsresults.ap.nic.in, www.results.bie.ap.gov.in, www.results.apcfss.in, www.bie.ap.gov.in, results.gov.in, jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. However, there are other 3rd party sites like Eenadu, Manabadi, Schools9, Sakshi Educaton  that will update you about the BIEAP Inter results.

Released Here >>> bie.ap.gov.in 2021 Inter Results

Released Here >>> results.apcfss.in 2021 Inter 2nd Year

Also Check:

results.apcfss.in 2021 2nd Year I.P.E. March-2021 General / Vocational Result

Like other state boards, BIEAP also could not cond exams due to COVID-19. After an order by Supreme Court, AP Board BIEAP designed an alternative marking scheme and has made the Class 12 result based on it. In previous results, around 63% had passed the AP second-year inter exams. Note that the First & Second-year results for AP Inter was released on the same day. But this year, the board is declaring the AP Second Year results 2021 at first. But soon the First Year Results 2021 Date will be out. Get your individual scorecard as and when the results.apcfss.in 2021 is accessible.

AP Inter 2nd Year General Results I.P.E March-2021

Get Here:

Steps to check Manabadi AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2021?

  • Visit the official portal of AP Intermediate: results.bie.ap.gov.in 2021
  • Click the results tab on the homepage.
  • Click the I.P.E. March-2021 2nd Year General /Vocational Results 2021 Link.
  • Write your hall ticket number and date of birth in the provided box.
  • Hit Get result option.
  • The Inter Results 2021 of your second-year exam will come on the screen.
  • Download the short marks memo PDF for further use.

Manabadi AP Inter Results 2021 2nd Year >> Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3

www.rajresults.nic.in 2021 12th Class

www.cisce.org Result 2021

FAQs

Where can I see Manabadi AP Intermediate 2nd Year Result 2021?

You can find your Manabadi  2nd Year Result 2021 at results.bie.ap.gov.in, https://results.apcfss.in/

What is the release date of AP Inter Second Year Result 2021?

The result for Senior College Second Year students is coming on 23rd July 2021.

How to get Name-wise AP Inter Result 2021?

To check your result by name, you can visit indiaresults.com, a third-party website.

Leave a Comment