NHPC Recruitment 2021
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has published an Advertisement for recruitment for the post of Sr. Medical Officer, Asstt. Rajbhasha Officer, JE (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) and Sr. Accountant in NHPC Limited. Below we have mentioned steps to apply online for the NHPC Job Recruitment 2021. So, candidates who are willing to apply for any of the NHPC posts can register before the deadline. Know the Important Dates, Registration, Fee & Submission of online application for NHPC vacancy 2021 here.
|Organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Post Name||Asstt Rajbhasha Officer, JE (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Sr Medical Officer, and Sr Accountant|
|Selection Process||Online Test|
|Qualification||Master Degree, MBBS, Diploma, Intermediate CA/CMA|
|Last Date||30th September 2021|
|Steps to Apply||Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online|
|Article Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
nhpcindia.com Job Vacancy 2021 JE, Asstt Rajbhasha Officer, Sr Medical Officer, Accountant
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Department is looking for Junior Engineer (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical), Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Senior Medical Officer (SMO), Senior Accountant. All Candidates are hereby suggested to visit the NHPC website URL http://www.nhpcindia.com to complete the online application process. Kindly visit our page regularly to know the latest information about the NHPC JE, SMO, Sr. Accountant, Asst. Rajbhasha Officer posts exam date and time, etc. The online test will be held at Ahmedabad, Delhi, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Panaji, Ranchi, Raipur, and Shimla.
NHPC Notification 2021 details
The applicant must have completed a Master Degree, MBBS, Diploma, Intermediate CA/CMA or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per Government Rule
Details of Salary:
- Rs. 40000/- to Rs.180000/-
- General, OBC, and GEN-EWS: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs.0/-
- Through the Online Test.
- The start date for the submission of the Application Form will be 1st September 2021.
- The last date for the submission of the Application Form will be 30th September 2021.
How to Apply Online for NHPC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation official website www.nhpcindia.com
- Move to the careers tab and enter NHPC 173 posts recruitment notification.
- Then click on online application.
- Now, with the help of your personal and academic details, complete the registration process.
- After submitting the form, take the printout of the application.
|Apply Online Link – NHPC Careers||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
Where to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates will be able to apply online at the NHPC Limited Official website at www.nhpcindia.com.
What is the age limit for NHPC Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancy 2021?
The age criteria for the JE vacancy is 30 Years.
What is the salary scale for Junior Engineer S1 Posts?
29,600 – 1,19,500 (IDA)