Allahabad University LFAT Application Form 2020 (For BA LLB Honors): The Law faculty Admission Test (LFAT) organized by Allahabad University (AU) is a common law entrance test. The AU has released the Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Application Form on the 25th of March 2020. LFAT Common Entrance Test allows the aspirants to take admission in the different Undergraduate programs in the law department. Aspirants willing to take the examination should take this test very seriously as it conducted by the Allahabad university which is India’s top-notch Central University. Candidates who are willing to appear for the examination must fill-up the LFAT 2020 Application Form on or before the last date. To know more about the online application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, please read the details given below in the page.
- 1 Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Notification Details
- 2 How to Submit the LFAT Application Form 2020?
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Notification Details
|Organization||University of Allahabad|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exams|
|Name of the Application||Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT) 2020|
|Courses||BA LLB Honors|
|Start of Application form||25th of March 2020|
|Last Date of Application form||Extended till further announcement|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Official websites||www.allduniv.ac.in, www.aupravesh2020.com|
Allahabad University BA LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form of LFAT 2020. If the eligibility criteria aren’t satisfied for any candidate, the application form will be rejected. Aspirants are needed to fill up the application form online and pay the application fee on or before the last date. Therefore, carefully go through the eligibility criteria given below. This test is for the aspirants who wish to take admission in a five-year law course.
- The candidate will have to pass 10+2 or any equivalent (class 12th) examination from any recognized board.
- For general category students, it is mandatory to get at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Other Backward Class (OBC) students, it is mandatory to possess at least 42% marks in the examination.
- For the Scheduled caste (SC) and the scheduled tribe (ST) students, one has to secure 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- There is no maximum age limit for giving the LFAT 2020.
- For other criteria, kindly check the official notification, the link is given below.
LFAT 2020 Conducted by Allahabad University Application Fee
Applicants must note that the application fee for the LFAT 2020 is different for each category of individual. The application fee for the General/EWS/and Other backward castes is Rs. 1600/- and Rs. 800/- for the scheduled castes and the scheduled tribes. Also, Applicants must note that the fee payment is only through online mode i.e., debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet. No other methods for payment of fees are entertained.
Fee Structure of BA LLB at Allahabad University
The entire fee structure of BA LLB Allahabad University is given below:-
|Tuition fee||Rs. 32,000.00 Per Year|
|Admission fee||Rs. 2,500.00 For the entire course|
|Library Deposit||Rs. 2,500.00 (Refundable)|
|Academic Support Services||Rs. 5,000.00 Per Year|
|Campus Development Fee||Rs. 3,000.00 Per Year|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 4,500.00 Per Year|
|Annual Dues||Rs. 500.00 Per Year|
|Re-admission fee||Rs. 20,000.00 Per Year|
Documents Required for LFAT Application Form 2020
Some of the documents are advised to keep handy with the individual while registering for the LFAT application form 2020.
- Mobile Number.
- Email Address.
- Marksheets and Certificates of the last educational qualifications.
- Passport size color photograph shall be taken in white background (scanned)
- Scanned signature of the candidate with a blue or a black pen on a white sheet.
- Please note that candidates are needed to keep their credit or debit cards handy during the process of registration.
- The scanned photograph and the signature of the candidate should only be in ‘jpeg’ format only.
How to Submit the LFAT Application Form 2020?
Given below are the steps to be followed for applying and submission of the LFAT 2020 application form.
- Visit the official website of the University of Allahabad.
- Find the link mentioning LFAT Application form 2020 and click on that.
- After clicking, an LFAT Application Form 2020 will be shown.
- Fill out the necessary details asked such as the personal details and the educational qualifications.
- On the next step, upload the scanned copies of the documents asked such as the certificates, signature and the photograph on the LFAT application form.
- The next step is the fee payment. Candidates should note that the application fee for the different categories is different. Make the fee payment only through the mode of credit card, debit card, net banking or wallet.
- Only after remission of the required fee, the application process of LFAT will be considered complete.
- Then, submit the form and take out a copy of the application form for future use.
|Apply Online Link – New||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|About Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Exam|
|Release of the Admit card||May 2020, Expected|
|Date of the Examination||May 2020, Expected|
|Date of Result||May 2020, Expected|
LFAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for LFAT 2020 conducted by Allahabad University for BA LLB (Hons) will be released tentatively around May 2020 and the exam will be conducted on May 2020 tentatively. Therefore, candidates who have applied for the examination should keep checking this page to get further updates regarding the important dates. To get the details of the LFAT 2020 Admit card, click on the link below.
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The LFAT 2020 examination shall be of the duration of two hours and will comprise of three sections, each carrying a maximum of 100 marks. The sections are Language Comprehension; General awareness and current affairs; Reasoning, Mental Ability, and Legal Aptitude. Each question in the section carries 2 marks and the questions are MCQ type. The medium of the paper is English. There is no scheme of negative marking in the test.
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Syllabus
As there is no negative marking scheme in this test, the candidates can prepare themselves quite well for the exam. Given below is the link for candidates to prepare themselves for the examination. The exam is in the offline mode and is of 300 marks, each section consisting of 100 marks each. Follow the link below gets the PDF of the syllabus for the LFAT 2020.
LAFT 2020 Result Allahabad University
The higher officials of the Allahabad University will release the result of the Allahabad University LFAT 2020 for BA LLB (Hons) conducted, soon after the exam, tentatively on May 2020. Candidates can follow up with the page for regular updates by clicking on the link below on this page.
To know more about the Allahabad University BA LLB previous year questions, exam patterns, syllabus, important dates regarding the release of admit card, date of the examination, date of the result and other details, stay with us for the latest updates. For other updates regarding the LFAT 2020, BA LLB notifications 2020, do bookmark our site “www.iittm.org”.
Some FAQs about the Allahabad University LFAT 2020
What is the last date to apply for the LFAT 2020?
The last date to apply for the LFAT 2020 is extended till further notice.
What are the eligibility criteria for LFAT and who can apply for LFAT?
For a person to apply for LFAT he/she should have a minimum of 45% in case of general category, 42% in case of Other backward castes (OBC), and 40% in case of Scheduled tribes and the scheduled castes in all the past qualifying examinations.
What is the application fee for LFAT 2020?
The application fee for the general category is Rs. 1600, and Rs. 800 for the ST/SCPH candidates.
What is the official Website to fill LFAT Application Form 2020?
You can visit www.allduniv.ac.in to complete and submit your application.