KSRTC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has announced 3745 vacancies for Drivers and Drivers cum Conductor notification. Good news for the applicants who have been seeking for a job opportunity. The submission of online application has already been started since February 24, 2020. Due to the nation-wide lockdown, Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has expanded the last date of the submission. The candidates can apply and submit their application until April 20, 2020. Those desired candidates got enough time who have not submitted the application yet. The candidates can apply through the online mode and make the payment over there as well. To apply for the KSRTC vacancies candidates can directly visit the official website on https://ksrtc.in
- 1 KSRTC Conductor, Driver Recruitment 2020
- 2 KSRTC Driver, Conductor Jobs 2020 – Vacancy, Eligibility, Fee, Salary, Selection
- 3 How to Apply for the KSRTC Recruitment 2020?
KSRTC Conductor, Driver Recruitment 2020
|Post||Driver Cum Conductor, Driver Posts|
|Organization||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)|
|Submission last date||April 20, 2020|
|Qualification||SSLC or 10th Class|
|Job Type||State Government|
The total vacancies for the Driver & Conductor had been introduced earlier by the KSRTC about the new job notification which is 01/2020. A total of 1200 vacancies are for the Driver recruitment where the rest of 2545 vacancies are notified for the Driver Cum Conductor. KSRTC Recruitment 2020 is being conducted with the online application process for the candidates who are interested and eligible. Those aspirants need to apply the online application before the last date of submission. Candidates have time to submit their details and application till April 20, 2020.
- The online applications of the candidates have been started from February 24, 2020.
- The last date of the online application has been extended by KSRTC till April 20, 2020.
What is KSRTC?
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited (KSRTC) comes under the state authorities of Karnataka and it’s a public sector company. This public sector company was established in 1961 and KSRTC is 55 years old company. KSRTC Company provides the services to these states as well. Including Karnataka, Telangana and Puducherry, Goa, Maharashtra, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu. Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation, North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation, and North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation are subsidiaries of KSRTC.
KSRTC Driver, Conductor Jobs 2020 – Vacancy, Eligibility, Fee, Salary, Selection
|Driver Cum Conductor||2545|
- Candidates should be passed in the examination of 10th standard or SSLC certificate. The 10th or SSLC passed certificate should be issued from a recognized board.
- Also, the interested candidates must have the driving license to apply for the Driver & Driver cum Conductor recruitment.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate is 24 years where the maximum limit is 35 years.
- The candidates below the age of 24 years are not eligible and cannot apply for the post.
- As per the state rules, candidates of reserved category will be given age relaxation.
The selected aspirants will get these payout after the joining. The salary structure of the Driver is Rs.10, 000 where Driver cum Conductor will get Rs.9, 100 salaries.
- The application fee is Rs 500 for the candidates of general category.
- The candidates who belong to 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B categories need to pay Rs 250.
- The application fee can only be paid through the online mode and for the further information candidates need to visit official website https://ksrtc.in
- The selection procedure of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation will be based on the written exam and the interview. The eligible candidates will be selected after their written exam & interview round.
- The selected aspirants will be appointed at wherever in the state of Karnataka after their joining.
How to Apply for the KSRTC Recruitment 2020?
- The interested candidates need to visit the official website of KSRTC Recruitment that is https://ksrtc.in
- Click on the Recruitment and find the notification number 01/2020.
- Click on the commercial of Driver and Driver cum Conductor.
- You will come to the new page which will be the direct link of the application form.
- Applicants need to fill the required details including, SSLC and Aadhar number, etc.
- After the online application, deposit the fee through online mode.
- Click on the submit option and take a printout for future reference.
|Links to Refer|
|Apply Online – Direct Link New||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|More Details||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|