Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Forest Dept has invited online applications for the post of 339 Forest Guards. The application has been released by the board’s official website. Through this article, interested candidates can check the dates, eligibility criteria, qualifications, etc and apply for the same. Lately, the date of accepting the applications has been extended (due to COVID-19) keeping in mind the current scenario of the country. Go through complete details given below carefully and for more updates, stay tuned to our website.
Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) Recruitment 2020
|Organization||Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)|
|Post||Forest Guard (FG)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Last Date||15th June 2020 (Extended)|
Minimal Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be an Intermediate i.e one must have passed class 12th or PUC from a recognized board institution.
The candidate should be at least 18 years of age at the time of applying and the upper age limit set by the KFD is 27 years. There are certain reservations and upper age relaxation for the weaker section of society as follows:
|Reserved Section||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Class||Up to 5 years|
|Scheduled Tribe||Up to 5 years|
|CAT-1||Up to 5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||Up to 3 years|
|2A||Up to 3 years|
|2B||Up to 3 years|
|3A||Up to 3 years|
|3B||Up to 3 years|
|Sex||Standards||General Category||Reserved Category|
|Male||Height||163 cms||152 cms|
|Chest||79cms( expansion up to 5cms)||74 cms( expansion up to 5 cms)|
|Female||Height||150 cms||145 cms|
|Mass||40 kgs||38 kgs|
Forest Guards often get attractive salaries and perks due to being associated with a government organization. As per the official notices, the salary of an employee on the post of Forest Guard ranges from ₹21,400 to ₹42,000 per month.
Posting of selected candidates can be anywhere in Karnataka. Here is the list of vacancies along with the arenas or circles.
|Name of Arena/ Circle||Vacancies|
Hence, there are a total of 339 vacancies.
- Candidates are selected strictly according to the physical standards and physical efficiency mentioned by the board.
- It is followed by a medical fitness exam of selected candidates under the proper supervision of an experienced doctor.
- Lastly, all the candidates who pass the medical exam appear for a written exam.
A detailed selection process and syllabus are duly available on the official website of the board.
You have to apply through online mode on the official website.
- ₹120 for General and OBC masses
- ₹45 for SC/ST/CAT-1/PH/ Ex-servicemen.
Fee can be paid through online modes only at the time of filling the application.
Keep the following documents ready beforehand to avoid any adversity at the time of applying:
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Address Proof
- Marksheet of a recognised institution
It is a great opportunity for all applicants to search for a secure and risk-free job. For further information visit the official website.
How to Apply Online For Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of KFD Department i.e. https://kfdrecruitment.in/
- Click on the 339 Forest Guard Online Application Link.
- Check the important details of the recruitment.
- Go to the Registration Tab. Enter it and start filling the details.
- After submit, upload documents that are required.
- Pay the requisite fee and take the printout of the registration form.
|Links to Refer|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application – Direct link||Click Here|