Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 10th Pass Apply Online @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in: Indian Navy has released the notification for Unmarried Male candidates for Enrolment as Sailors. Interested applicants can apply online for 350 (Approx.) posts for the October 2021 batch on the Indian Navy MR through the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. According to the recruitment details, the Indian Navy will accept online application forms until the last date 23rd July 2021. Also, around 1750 applicants will be called for the Written, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for the Oct. 2021 batch. To check more details about Indian Navy MR 2021, read below.
Government of India, on the behalf of Indian Navy MR, has published an advertisement for Chef, Steward, and Hygienist posts. Eligible candidates can register for Chef, Steward, and Hygienist posts using the apply online link https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/# Below we have mentioned steps to apply online for the Indian Navy Matric Recruit 2021. The online form for Matric Recruitment posts 2021 will start from 19th July 2021. Know the Important Dates, Registration, Fee & Submission of online application for Indian Navy MR Notification 2021 here. Also, check Age limit, education qualification, Duration of training, Training, and other important information below.
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Chef, Steward, and Hygienist|
|Total Vacancy||350 (Approximately)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Test|
|Start Date||19th July 2021|
|Last Date||23rd July 2021|
|Article Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
The Indian Navy has announced through their notice for the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. The training session for the MR batch will start in Oct 2021, candidates will be trained by Professional Trainers for 12 weeks. Applicants are requested to apply Online through the link given on the website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Posts will be allotted on the requirement of Service
- Chef: Required to prepare food (Vegetarian and Non- Vegetarian)
- Steward: Required to Serve food, Waiters, Housekeeping.
- Hygienist: Required to Clean Washroom, Spaces, and Other areas.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must have a Matriculation Certificate from a Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Age Limit: Applicants’ date of birth should be from 01 Apr 2001 to 30 Sep 2004.
Details of Indian Navy MR Salary:
- Rs. 14600/- Stipend
- Go to the official notification for other salary information.
- 60 Rs.+ GST
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
Important Dates For Registration, Fee & Submission of online application
- Last Date for the Submission of the Application Form will be 23rd July 2021.
- Visit The Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register yourself with an email ID
- Login with registered E-mail ID
- Now Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Submit the details.
- Complete the Registration form and take the printout of the form PDF.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021?
All 10th pass candidates can apply for Indian Navy Matric Recruitment 2021 for October 2021 Batch till 23rd July 2021.
What is the application fee for Indian Navy 10th Pass MR Recruitment 2021?
Candidates have to pay Rs. 60 + GST
What is the official website to fill Indian Navy MR Online Form 2021?
Eligible candidates have to submit their online form via the official website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in