DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A Result 2020 – Advt CEPTAM-09/A&A (224 Posts) Tier 1 CBT Provisional List of Selected Candidates Released Now. Check DRDO CEPTAM 09 Admin & Allied Cadre (A&A) Cut off Marks Below via drdo.gov.in.
The officials of the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has declared the result of DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A Result 2020 on their official site. The exam for the DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A was conducted from 17-23 November by DRDO. The result of CEPTAM 09 (Tier 1) Admin & Allied Cadre in the form of a list of shortlisted candidates based on merit has been released on 22nd April 2020 at the official website of DRDO. Check the upcoming notifications & updates in this section as and when the further information for DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2020 is available at www.drdo.gov.in
- 1 DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A Result 2020
- 1.1 CEPTAM 9 Result 2020 – Tier 1 Written Exam (CBT) for DRDO A&A
- 1.2 DRDO CEPTAM 09 Cut off Marks 2020 Expected
- 1.3 DRDO CEPTAM 09 Merit List 2020: General Information
- 1.4 How to Check & Download the DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2020?
- 1.5 DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admin & Allied Result 2020 – Resolution of Tie Cases For Tier I
- 1.6 What After DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A Tier-I Result 2020 Or About Tier 2 Test?
DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A Result 2020
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
|Organization Name||Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Number of Vacancies||224 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Admin & Allied Cadre|
|Exam Date||17-23 November 2020|
|Exam Name||Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) A&A Exam|
|Job Location||At Anywhere in India|
CEPTAM 9 Result 2020 – Tier 1 Written Exam (CBT) for DRDO A&A
Through this article, aspirants who have given the exam can get detailed information about cut off, merit list, downloading the result. Tier 1 examination was held at different cities of India and a huge number of candidates appeared for the written test. The examination was part of the selection procedure where the candidates with minimum qualifying marks will be shortlisted for further rounds. The DRDO CEPTAM exam for Admin & Allied consisted of 150 objective type questions. The asked questions were from the respective subjects & topics.
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Ability
DRDO CEPTAM 09 Cut off Marks 2020 Expected
Check the below points:-
- Cut off Marks is the minimum marks to qualify the respective written test for any job post.
- The candidate will be shortlisted for the further process who secures the minimum marks in the written test.
- Below the given table will provide you the minimum qualifying marks which are needed to obtain in the examination.
- Here’s is the cut off list according to the category of candidates who appeared for the DRDO CEPTAM 09 exam.
- The cut off marks or minimum qualifying depend on the total applicants who attempted the exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|Unreserved Category (UR)||40%||12-120 Marks|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||35%||60-70 Marks|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||35%||72-82 Marks|
|Other Backward Class||40%||95-105 Marks|
|Scheduled Tribes||35%||70-80 Marks|
DRDO CEPTAM 09 Merit List 2020: General Information
The DRDO CEPTAM 09 Merit List 2020 will give the name of those candidates who secured the highest marks in the written exam of CEPTAM 09. The merit list of DRDO CEPTAM 09 will be released only on the official website of DRDO. The candidates whose name comes in the merit list will be promoted for the next rounds of the selection procedure. Meanwhile, candidates need to visit and enter the required details to check the merit list of DRDO CEPTAM 09.
How to Check & Download the DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2020?
- Those candidates who attempted the exam need to visit the official website of DRDO which is drdo.gov.in
- Then, you will see the home page on the screen.
- Click on the available link of ‘CEPTAM 9 Recruitment’ provided by the officials of DRDO CEPTAM.
- Now search the link of ‘DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A Result 2020’.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the page of DRDO Result.
- You will be asked to fill certain details such as Name, Registration Number, and Password to get the result of CEPTAM 9.
- Then, you will see the new page with a list of selected candidates.
- You need to enter your roll number and download the rank card which shows on the screen.
- For further references, you can take a print out of your rank card.
|0301 – Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing) Click Here|
|0401 – Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) Click Here|
|0402 – Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) Click Here|
|0501 – Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) Click Here|
|0502 – Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) Click Here|
|0601 – Security Assistant ‘A’ Click Here|
|0701 – Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III) Click Here|
|0801 – Asstt Halwai-cum-Cook Click Here|
|0901 – Vehicle Operator ‘A’ Click Here|
|1001 – Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ Click Here|
|1101 – Fireman Click Here|
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admin & Allied Result 2020 – Resolution of Tie Cases For Tier I
DRDO will apply their tie-breaking formula wherein more than one candidate secures the equal aggregate marks in Tier-I Examination. And the following criteria, one after another, as applicable till the tie is resolved.
(i) Date of birth, older candidates placed higher in the merit list.
(ii) Alphabetical order (English Language) in which the names of the candidates appear.
What After DRDO CEPTAM 9 A&A Tier-I Result 2020 Or About Tier 2 Test?
After the CEPTAM 9 Tier I Result 2020, Tier-II will be conducted.
DRDO CEPTAM A&A Tier 2 (Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness And Capability Test, Wherever Applicable) Post-Wise Important Details are available below.
|Stenographer Grade-II||Mandatory to pass the Dictation & Transcription Test|
|Asstt Halwai-cum Cook||Mandatory to pass the Trade Test|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’ and Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||Mandatory to pass the Driving Test|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’, Store Assistant ‘A’ and Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III)||To Pass in Typing Test is essential.|
|Security Assistant ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ and Fireman||Physical Fitness and Capability Test|