CIL Management Trainee Apply Online 2020 at www.coalindia.in From 21st December 2019. Informing all candidates Coal India Limited (CIL) has started online application for Management Trainee 1326 vacancies recruitment. The candidates can check official notification and apply online for Management Trainee (MT) Posts on or before 19.01.2020 (11.00 PM). As per the minimum qualification for eligibility, applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in a relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks for Mining, Electrical, Civil, Coal Preparation and Systems Discipline. More details about eligibility criteria, the age limit for various posts mentioned below.
CIL Management Trainee Apply Online 2020
The Coal India Limited (CIL) for Management Trainee Posts has released vacancy notification. To register for the same, candidates can apply online through the official website of CIL i.e. coalindia.in. Kindly read detailed instructions at the time of applying online application. Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date & time and as soon as complete their application through the online process. Tentative dates of Computer Based Online Test will be Thursday, 27.02.2020 &
|Coal India (CIL) MT Recruitment 2020|
|Organization||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Date of Notification||17.12.2019|
|Apply Online Start Date||21.12.2019 : 10.00 AM|
|Apply Online End Date||19.01.2020 : 11.00 PM|
|Helpline Number||022-68202715 between 10 AM to 6 PM|
|Email Contact||[email protected]|
Total vacancies for the Management Trainee (MT) are 1326 tentatively including all categories. Selection to the post will be ensured through Computer Based Online Test (CBT). Those who will pass the exam will be called for the verification of details/documents at the time of the interview. The authority will conduct CBT at Test Cities as mentioned in the online application of Management Trainees. Candidates will get the centers as per their preference highlighted at the time of online registration and the same cannot be changed.
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online-Apply Application Form Direct Link||Click Here|
|FAQs Related to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Coal India MT Vacancy Details 2019-20
Before you proceed for CIL Management Trainee Apply Online, check the available number of vacancies for this post.
|Discipline||No of Vacancy|
|Finance & Accounts||254|
|Personnel & HR||89|
|Marketing & Sales||23|
CIL Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2020
|Mining||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch|
|Coal Preparation||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral|
|Materials Management||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical|
Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG
Diploma in Management
|Systems||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/|
Computer Engg. / IT or MCA
|Finance & Accounts||Qualified CA / ICWA.|
|Personnel & HR||Post|
Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate
Program in Management with specialization in HR/
Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or
MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with
specialization in HR (Major)
|Marketing & Sales||MBA / PG|
Diploma in Management with specialization in
|Post Graduate Degree|
or Post Graduate Diploma in relevant discipline
Age limit (as on 01-01-2021):
- 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 for General (UR) & EWS
- Check Age relaxation for others through official notification link above.
Process of Selection:
- Computer-Based Online Test.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Initial Medical Examination (IME)
- General/OBC/EWS: 1000 /-
- SC/ST/PwD/Employees of CIL or other Subsidiaries – No Fee
Coal India (CIL) Management Trainee CBT Exam Pattern 2020
- The examination will be for 3 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each
- Paper-I will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English.
- Paper-II will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in each paper
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for the wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi only. However, in case of any error in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
Qualifying Marks in CBT:
- General/UR/EWS: Minimum 40 Marks in Each paper
- OBC: Min 35 Marks in Each Paper.
- SC/ST: Minimum 30 Marks in Each Paper.
How to Apply Online for CIL MT Recruitment 2020?
The candidates have to undergo three important steps to accomplish CIL Management Trainee Apply Online 2020 Process. In the first step, they need to generate a User ID and Password. In second step, they will need to enter personal, qualification and other details including uploading photo/signature and in last, they must pay the required fee to complete the successful application. Below, we explain these, pay attention:-
- Visit at the official website of Coal India Limited www.coalindia.in
Now go to “career with us”.
- Click on the Current Openings link mentioned here.
- Enter the Link “Management Trainee Recruitment Advertisement No. 01/2019”
- Select Online Application Link for the respective post.
- Check all details and agree to the instructions before rushing to apply online.
- After that, click on start button at the bottom of page.
- Now, select post, and enter candidate’s Name, mobile number, email.
- You will get an Application No CILXXXXX and Password at Email.
- Click on the Go to the Application Form.
- Now, Login with User ID and Password which you received at Email ID.
- Fill up the application form by entering eligibility details, personal and qualification details, and declaration.
- Also, upload signature/ latest photograph as per Govt ID.
- Select Mode or How you want to pay for the application fee.
- Choose Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Pay the complete amount as applicable.
- Submit and note down the reference number.
Note: Please save and take a printout of the application form for future references.