www.upsc.gov.in CDS 2 2021 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi has released Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021 Notification 11/2021-CDS-II on 4th August 2021. Eligible candidates can apply through Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for सम्मिलित रक्षा सेवा परीक्षा (II) including SSC WOMEN (NON-TECHNICAL) COURSE at the commission’s website – https://upsconline.nic.in. Online registration has started from Today. According to the official notification, UPSC will accept applications until the last date 24th August 2021. Moreover, the exam will be conducted on 14th November 2021. To check more details about UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021, eligibility critieria, age limit, exam date, salary, selection process read below.
UPSC CDS 2 2021 Application Form
Government of India has notified new rules for Combined Defence Services Examination 2021. All candidates (male/female/transgender) who are going to register for the CDS 2 2021 Exam must check the rules notified by UPSC Department. After checking the instructions, candidates can apply online for CDS with the help of the website https://upsc.gov.in. Only those applicants who fulfill all the eligibility conditions prescribed by Union Public Service Commission will be provisionally admitted to the UPSC CDS 2021 examination. Get the Important Dates, Steps for Registration, Application Fee for CDS posts Notification 2021 on this page.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Service (CDS-2021)|
|Total Vacancy||339 Posts Approximate|
|Selection Process||Stage I, Stage II|
|Last Date||24th August 2021|
|Article Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
www.upsc.gov.in CDS 2 Exam 2021 Notification
According to the UPSC CDS Notification 2021, Part I & Part II Registration links have been activated on UPSC Websites. After the registration process ends on 24th August 2021, the online applications can be withdrawn from 4th August to 24th August 2021 till 6.00 PM. Thereafter exam date will be notified by UPSC officials. Candidates who will be eligible throughout the application process shall be issued an e-Admit Card 3 weeks prior to the examination.
While filling up the application form, Candidates must enter all the details in the same manner as it is mentioned in one of the Photo ID Card viz. Voter Card/PAN Card/Driving Licence/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Any other Photo ID Card issued by Govt of India. Moreover, a scanned copy of the Photo ID has to be provided at the time of submitting the online application. Remember that the same Photo ID Card has to be used for all future references i.e. Written Examination/Personality Test. Candidates who qualify in the Paper I & Paper II Exams will be invited for an Interview/ Personality Test. Both Paper I & Paper II of the CDS 2021 will be of Degree standard.
|Notification Release Date||4th August 2021|
|Commencement of Registration||4th August 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||24th August 2021|
|Admit Card Date||3 weeks before the exam date|
|Exam Date||14th November 2021|
Indian Military Academy, Dehradun — 100 posts
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course 22 commencing in July, 2022 – 22 posts
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) – 32 posts
Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) — 169 posts
Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) — 16 posts
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed the Degree, Degree in Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering for CDS Examination.
- Age Limit: Must not have completed 24 years of age as on July 1, 2022, and the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1998.
- Rs. 200/- (Excepting female ST/ST/PwBD candidates)
- Stage I – Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception* Description Test (PP&DT).
- Stage II – Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference
Steps for Apply Online to UPSC CDS 2 2021 Registration?
- Visit Punjab UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
- A new page will appear that reads “Combined Defence Services Examination-2021”
- Complete Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration by filling in the required details.
- Upload Scanned Signature, Certificates, and Passport size Photograph as prescribed.
- Submit the online application and take the printout of the UPSC CDSE Form PDF.
|Apply Online | Part I & Part II Registration||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|