uppsc.up.nic.in Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 Notification: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notice Advt. No. A-4/E-1/2021 for Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Male/Female) Examination 2021. According to the recruitment details, UPPSC will accept online applications for Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Male/Female) vacancies till the last date i.e. 16th August 2021. Moreover, the last date for receipt of online examination fee is 12th August 2021. To check more details about UPPSC Staff Nurse Sister/Grade-2 Notification 2021, read below.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 Notification
The government of Uttar Pradesh has recently published a recruitment notice for the post of Staff NurseSister Grade-2, to fill 3012 vacancies in which 2671 are Female posts and the remaining 341 are for Male candidates. The advertisement is also available on the UPPSC commission’s website www.uppsc.nic.in. Candidates are advised to follow the general instructions mentioned in the Staff Nurse recruitment notice. While applying for online applications candidates must submit true information. In case, the information provided by a candidate is not found true they can be debarred not only from the examination in question but also from all the future examinations of UPPSC. To know more information regarding UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021, education qualification, check Age limit, Selection Process, and other important information below.
|Organization||Uttar Prades Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Male/Female)|
|Last Date Apply Online||16th August 2021|
www.uppsc.up.ac.in Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
UP Public Service Commission has mentioned in their notice that the online application will be accepted when the application fee is deposited in the Bank before the last date of fee submission. Candidates who are going to apply online for Staff Nurse posts will have to submit their Mobile Number and Valid Emai ID in the prescribed columns. For those candidates who want to apply for the post of Staff Nurse, the application will be completed in three stages as said in the recruitment paper. Governor has granted an exemption for those male candidates having two wife and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible to apply for the post.
There will be a written examination (Objective type) held at various Centres of the Districts, Uttar Pradesh for selecting suitable candidates. The selection of candidates will be on merit base and additional marks as per provision of Rule-15(3)(b) in accordance with the U.P. subordinate “Nursing (Non-Gazetted) Service (Fourth Amendment) Rules-2016.”
- For Staff Nurse Male
- Candidate Must have High School Examination with Science
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing
- Registration certificate from U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Psychiatry
2. For Staff Nurse (Female)
- 12th in Science from UP Board
- Must have a diploma in General Nursing and midwifery or B.Sc Degree
- registration certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council
3. For Sister Grade-2 (Male/Female) (K.G.M.U.)
- For male nurses, a diploma in general nursing and midwifery from a recognized institute or an equivalent certificate.
- Those with 3 years of experience in a large hospital or Medical College, or a B.Sc., will be given preference.
- Minimum 21 years
- Maximum 40 years
- PH Candidates maximum age 55 (born before 02 July 1966)
Note: Candidates must note have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1981, and not later than July 1, 2000.
Number of Vacancies:
|Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Male)||341|
|Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Female) & K.G.M.U.||2671|
Reservation Categories & Fee:
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS||125/-|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women||According to their original category|
- Written Examination (85 marks)
- Contract basis (15 marks)
- Three marks per year.
- Male Candidate Should not have more than one wife
- Female should not marry to the person who already has a wife
How to Apply for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the UPPSC official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to Activity Dashboard.
- Now, Click on the Advertisement Notice that says “Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2”.
- Click on the “Apply” section.
- Fill in the details required to submit the application.
- Download the PDF for future use.
|Official Notification||Click Here|