UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has announced 3951 vacancies for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. Candidates can submit their application through the official website on indiapostgdsonline.in.
A total of 3951 vacancies for Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevaks have been notified by the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. The interested candidates can apply for the respective posts till May 15, 2020. The complete details about the vacancy can be checked by the candidates on its official website.
- 1 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply, Important Dates, Eligibility
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Vacancy 2020 – Fee, Selection Process, Salary?
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply, Important Dates, Eligibility
The India Post is recruiting the candidates for Gramin Dak Sevaks at Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle. Indeed, it’s a golden opportunity for those who have passed out from the 10th. Candidates are advised to apply for the vacancy before the last date as the registrations have already been started. Check more details about UP GDS Vacancy 2020. Also, Visit iittm.org for the latest recruitment updates.
Number of Vacancies – 3951
Name of Post – GDS
How to Apply?
Passionate & interested aspirants can apply for the recruitment of GDS by clicking on the link of the India Post official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Know the Important Dates:
The online registration for the UP Postal Circle GDS recruitment had been started since March 23, 2020. The last date for the online submission for the recruitment of UP Postal Circle is scheduled till May 15, 2020.
- Starting date: March 23, 2020
- Last date: May 15, 2020, Extended
- The minimum age criteria for the interested candidates are 18 years while the maximum age of the applicants should be 40 years as per the given details.
- The given age criteria for the candidates must be completed as on 23/03/2020.
- According to the government norms, those candidates who belong to the reserved category will be given age relaxation.
Category & Age Relaxation:
|PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
- The required educational qualification of an applicant to apply for the GDS post is 10TH It is mandatory to have a 10th pass certificate from a recognized board of education in India.
- The respective boards are Government of India, State Governments and Union Territories for the certificate of secondary school examination.
- The applicants should have passing marks in English and Mathematics whether these were the additional or compulsory subjects.
- Good news for those candidates who cleared the 10th board in the first attempt. These applicants will be presented as a meritorious against the candidates who passed by the compartment.
- The candidates must have complete knowledge about the local language and should have studied the local language up to 10th The subject of local language up to 10th should be a compulsory or an elective subject.
- However, the local language subject should be declared by the State Government. Even it can be declared as per the 8th schedule of the constitution of India.
- Candidates should have a certificate in basic computer courses. At least 60 days training course from any institute affiliated by a recognized body. Including, Central Government, State Government, private institutes, board & universities.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Vacancy 2020 – Fee, Selection Process, Salary?
|Applicants||No. of Vacancy|
Eligible aspirants can make the payment through net banking, credit card and debit card, etc. Or else, you can visit any Head Post Office & identified post offices in India.
- OBC – Rs. 100/-
- EWS Male – Rs.100/-
- OC – Rs. 100/-
- Unreserved Category – Rs.100/-
- Others/ Female candidates – Nil
The eligible candidates among all applicants will be appointed for Branch Postmaster. The candidates will be posted as per the automated generated merit list on the basis of applications submitted by the aspirants.
The selected aspirants will be given the minimum time-related continuity allowance (TRCA) by the Indian Post Department.
|Category||TRCA Slab Level-1 (Min. TRCA for 4 hours)||TRCA slab Level-2 (Min. TRCA for 5 hours)|
|Branch Post Master||12,000||14,500|
|Assistant Branch Post Master||10,000||12,000|