UP GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online UP Post Office GDS 4264 Vacancy: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle (India Post Office) has released the notification for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 4264 posts. Interested candidates can apply online for RECTT./GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-III/2021 through the official website www.appost.in. According to the recruitment details, UP Post Office will accept online applications for Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak Cycle-III; (GDS) Jobs until the last date 22nd September 2021. To check UP GDS Vacancy 2021 visit the India Post website.
UP GDS Recruitment 2021
India Post, Ministry of Communications have published the notification for R&E/GDS Online Engagement/Cycle 3rd in their latest update. Eligible candidates can register for Gramin Dak Sevaks once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number. Below we have mentioned steps to apply online for the UP GDS Bharti 2021. The online application process has been started. So, candidates who are willing to apply for the post can register themselves. Know the Important Dates, Registration, Fee & Submission of online application for Uttar Pradesh Circle GDS Cycle III 2021-2022 notification here. Also, check Age limit, education qualification, GDS Salary in Uttar Pradesh, selection process details below.
|Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle, India Post
|Post Office Jobs
|Gramin Dak Sevaks
|Computer Generated Merit List
|22nd September 2021
|Steps to Apply
|Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online
|Latest Govt Jobs
UP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021 @ appost.in
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department is looking for Gramin Dak Sevaks for the job profiles of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak under Cycle-III. The Uttar Pradesh Post Office Official Website to apply for the GDS Vacancy 2021 is www.appost.in. Now, their recruitment authority has issued the recruitment notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak (G.D.S) posts. Therefore, candidates are hereby suggested to visit the India Post website URL http://www.appost.in/ or www.indiapost.gov.in to complete the online registration process. Kindly visit our page regularly to know the latest information about the GDS posts exam date and time, etc.
UP GDS Bharti 2021 Notification Details in Sarkari Result
The applicant must have completed 10th Class or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Maximum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years. (as of 23rd August 2021)
- SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per Government Rule
Details of Salary:
- Rs. 12000/- to Rs.14500/- For Branch Post Master (BPM) Pay Scale
- Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 12000/- For Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak) Pay Scale
- Go to the official notification for other salary information.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man: Rs.100/-
- Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Through the Computer Generated Merit List.
Important Dates For Registration, Fee & Submission of online application
- The last date for the submission of the Application Form will be 22nd September 2021.
How to Apply Online for UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle official website www.appost.in
- Go to the Stage3. Apply Online link right side of the home page.
- Then click on registration and submit the form.
- Now, with the help of the GDS Online Registration Number, pay the application fee.
- Finally, Fill Applications, Upload documents, Submit Post preferences.
- Next is to check the Preview and take a printout of the online application form.
|Apply Online Direct link
Where to apply for UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates will be able to apply online at the India Post Official website at www.appost.in.
What is the age limit for UP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021?
The age criteria for the GDS vacancy is 18 – 40 Years.
What is the salary scale for Gramin Dak Sevak?
The Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021 pay scale is Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 14500/-