UKSSSC Forest Inspector (Van Daroga/Forester) Apply Online 2020 – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a vacancy notification for the recruitment of 316 Forest Inspectors (Van Daroga). Candidates who read the complete details and found themselves eligible to apply have to submit the online application. UKSSSC Forest Inspector Apply Online 2020 Link will be activated on 23rd December 2019 at uksssc.gov.in. Last Date of application is 03rd February 2020. Mode of Payment will be online through Net Banking/Debit Card till 05th February 2020. More details about Recruitment Eligibility, Application fee, Pay Scale available below.
- 1 UKSSSC Forest Inspector Apply Online 2020
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Apply Online 2020
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission, on 18 December 2019, has published the advertisement for the 316 vacancies of Van Vibhag. For the mentioned posts, candidates will be selected through Written exam & Physical tests. Written Exam Date for Forest Inspector (Van Daroga) is tentatively April 2020. All candidates need to complete One Time Registration (OTR) if they want to take part. This is a good opportunity for those who are looking for Sarkari Naukri in Uttarakhand Government.
|UKSSSC Van Vibhag Notification for 316 Vacancies|
|Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Forest Inspector|
|Date of Notification||18 December 2019|
|Apply Online Start Date||23 December 2019|
|Apply Online End Date||03 February 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||05 February 2020|
|OTR Helpline Number||6399990138/139/140/141|
|Email Contact||[email protected]|
The UKSSSC is the state organization authorized to conduct the Govt. Exams for the appointment to various posts. A few days back, it has announced Forest Inspector Recruitment for which job application has invited. A huge number of applicants are ready to participate. All candidates must fill the application form and submit it before the last date mentioned in the notification. This is a fresh vacancy in Uttarakhand Forest Dept so applicants should know the detailed information before they apply. Scroll down to know the selection process, exam pattern, etc.
|Apply Online For Van Daroga Vacancy||Click Here|
|Download Forest Inspector Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UK Forest Department Forester Eligibility Details 2020
Intermediate/Equivalent From Science/Agriculture Stream.
Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 28 Years.
Rs 29200 to 92300 /-
Process of Selection:
- Written Test
- Merit List
SC/ST: 150 /-
How to Apply for UKSSSC Van Daroga Bharti 2019-2020?
- At first, the applicant need to visit the website – www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Now Create a One-Time Registration Profile using the OTR link.
- Note down User ID and Password.
- After that, log in with the above details.
- Now, visit Forester (Van vibhag) recruitment apply online.
- Enter the personal details, educational details, and others.
- Upload the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression in required formats.
- Complete the requisite payment fee through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Take a printout of the e-application form, fee receipt.
Uttarakhand SSSC Forester Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The selection test will be conducted tentatively in April 2020. Candidates have to do exam preparation keeping in mind the latest exam pattern if they want to get selected. There will be objective type questions from Agriculture and Science streams. The total marks for the written test will be 100. And candidates will get 02 hours to solve the test paper. Minimum qualifying marks for General/OBC will be 45% and for SC/ST, it will be 35%. Also, there will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
Physical Test Requirements
|Physical Efficiency Test|
|Chest||05 cm in expansion|
For SC/ST, Schedule Tribe – Gorkha, Nepali, Assamese, Ladakhi, Sikkim, Bhutani, Gadhwali, Kumaon, Naga, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya candidates, PST requirements are as follows:-
- Male Height: 152 cm
- Female Height: 145 cm
|Physical Standard Test|
|25 Km Race &|
14 Km Race
|To be completed in 04 Hours||To be completed in 04 Hours|
UKSSSC Van Daroga Bharti 2020 Admit Card
The candidates will be issued admit card seven to ten days prior to the exam date. Those applicants who apply online for the posts have to download the admit card from the official website. The department will not send admit card in offline mode through mail/post. The release of the admit card, exam date will be shared separately through SMS/Email. Each and every candidate must carry the admit card and a Govt ID proof, in addition, to appear in the examination.
UKSSSC Van Vibhag Recruitment 2020 Result
The commission will release results after the completion of the written test and physical test. The physical test for this recruitment will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates must complete the OTR Registration Profile before sending their job application.
- Ensure to click on submit button after filling up the online apppication form.
- Keep the printout copy of Application Form for future references.
- All the details entered in application form shall be true and correct.
- Don’t wait for the last date of application to avoid any kind of Internet issues.
- It’s important to provide a valid Email and Contact Number.
- Any candidate if don’t pay the full amount of application, the form will be rejected.
- For the written test, Admit Cards will be downloaded from the official website of the commission.