TSPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020 (Available Soon) – TS FSO Admit Card @ tspsc.gov.in: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published the examination date for Food Safety Officer posts. So many candidates have applied for the Food Safety Officer (FSO) Vacancy which is available in the Institute of Preventive Medicine Public (Health) Laboratories & Food (Health) Administration and Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. The latest news is that the Telangana PSC officials have notified that the exam for Food Safety Officer (FSO) will be conducted on 23rd February 2020. Check exam date notice, hall ticket link to download below.
- 1 TSPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.1 How to download TSPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020 from tspsc.gov.in?
- 1.2 Significant Details in Telangana Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020
- 1.3 Identity Proof For TSPSC Food Security Officer Exam 2020
- 1.4 TSPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Date 2020
- 1.5 TSPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern 2020
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Food Safety Officer|
|Total Vacancies||36 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written, Merit List|
|Written Exam Date||23 February 2020|
|Admit Card Date (Expected)||19th February 2020|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
TSPSC, Hyderabad Department has released the recruitment notification for Food Safety Officer under notification No. 10/2019. The candidates have to complete the online application if they want to attend the examination. The officials have recently announced the exam date. A candidate whose registration is complete can download the Telangana PSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020 seven days before the examination date. All candidates need to carry the hall ticket printout and identity proof while attending the examination.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to conduct the written examination for the selection at the posts of Food Safety Officer. The exam will be held at Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or exact details of the prescribed center will be shared in admit cards. All registered applicants will require the TSPSC Application Reference ID, Date of Birth to download the hall ticket from tspsc.gov.in.
How to download TSPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020 from tspsc.gov.in?
- Firstly candidates will browse the official website of Telangana PSC – www.tspsc.gov.in.
- The front screen of Telangana Public Service Commission will appear.
- Get into the Hall Ticket window available on this page.
- All the examination hall tickets for TSPSC shall be available here.
- Select the TSPSC Food Safety Officer (FSO) Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Enter only a few required details – Registration ID, Date of Birth.
- Cross-check the details and then hit the submit button.
- Telangana PSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card will be available now.
- Check the details mentioned in the call letter and get its hard copy.
- Also, save a few soft copies for future references.
|TSPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020 (Released)||Download Link|
Significant Details in Telangana Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020
- Examining Authority.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Residence Address
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Roll Number.
- Center Code
- Exam Center.
- Reporting Time.
- Do’s & Don’ts
Identity Proof For TSPSC Food Security Officer Exam 2020
The candidates will be asked to show the Identity proof while entering through the main gate as well as during the examination. Below are the proof of identities declared valid in the exams:-
- Aadhaar/Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any Other Valid One.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Date 2020
To conduct the written examination for said vacancies in GHMC & IPM, The commission has announced the Telangana Food Safety Officer Exam Date 2020. All candidates who are preparing hard for the exam must check the exam notice and mentioned details in it. The authority will conduct the exam for Food Security Officer Posts on 23rd February 2020 as per the schedule mentioned in the admit card. The candidate is advised to reach the center a few minutes in advance to their reporting time.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern 2020
The Telangana PSC has notified about the complete syllabus and exam pattern in their advertisement notification. The candidates should study only according to the official exam scheme, as mentioned here:-
- The written test will consist of Two Question Papers.
- Paper, I will be of General Studies and General Abilities whereas Paper-II will be on the concerned subject.
- Language of Paper I shall be English & Telugu (Bilingual). But only English Language for Paper-II.
- Each paper shall have 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each MCQ Question shall be of 01 Marks.
- The duration shall be 150 minutes for each test paper.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the commission will release TSPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020?
The official department has released admit cards on 19th February 2020.
When TSPSC will conduct Food Safety Officer Exam 2020?
According to the official notice at tspsc.gov.in, the exam will be conducted on 23rd February 2020.
What is the selection process for Food Safety Officer (FSO) Posts?
The candidates who have applied for the Food Safety Officer vacancy, they need to undergo Written Examination. After the exam, TSPSC will decide the final selection on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying test.
What are the qualifying marks for the TSPSC Food Safety Officer?
UR candidates – 40%, BC – 35%, SC/ST/BC/PH – 30%